Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Heard This Origins Theory?
monkman418
post Jul 8 2009, 10:49 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

This theory reeks of fear and paranoia-inspired invented history, but I wanted to throw it out there for fun...

Has anyone heard or seen evidence that the Necronomicon actually originated from the the evil rites and workings of a nameless 'black lodge' existing at an undisclosed location?

This story is told with the point that the Necronomicon is "actually real," "extremly evil" and should be stayed away from "at all costs."

If nothing else, it's another myth of The Book's "accursed history," real or fictional.

--------------------
MonkMan418
---------------------------------
"It sometimes strikes me that the whole of science is a piece of impudence; that nature can afford to ignore our impertinent interference. If our monkey mischief should ever reach the point of blowing up the earth by decomposing an atom, and even annihilated the sun himself, I cannot really suppose that the universe would turn a hair.” --- Aleister Crowley

“We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
--- Stephen Hawking

Therefore, God is a monkey.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Zylbath
post Jul 9 2009, 02:38 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

The necromonicon is a creation of the new time. I guess it was for a film or so...
So I think that this theory is just the try to put something more into the history of the necromonicon. A lot of people like to work with it or feel cool with it, and they just want to give it a "magical" and "dark" history, to be occupied with something that has a long history than being a creation.

--------------------
"Der Tod dauert das ganze Leben und beginnt dann, wenn er aufhört."

+Quote Post

kimbal
post Jul 25 2009, 11:57 PM
Post #3

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkman418 @ Jul 9 2009, 02:49 PM) *

This theory reeks of fear and paranoia-inspired invented history, but I wanted to throw it out there for fun...

Has anyone heard or seen evidence that the Necronomicon actually originated from the the evil rites and workings of a nameless 'black lodge' existing at an undisclosed location?

This story is told with the point that the Necronomicon is "actually real," "extremly evil" and should be stayed away from "at all costs."

If nothing else, it's another myth of The Book's "accursed history," real or fictional.

I work with the Necronomicon you could say, on and off over the last 16 years; and have read nearly all the stories and mysteries about it. Through all this I have remaned grounded and able to look at it without the aid of drugs, alchohol, or bizarre sexual activities.

If I told everyone 'I invented the system' none would not beleive me; so who is to say this so called Black Lodge had any input to its origin ?
If the truth beknowns, they are probably a bunch of "wankers" with a self esteem issue !

Much of such hype is from 'wankers" ( with some being well known Occultists ) who want to big note themselves. The distortions about what is real fact and real fiction are so incredible, I take no notice of most of it. We even now have rock bands with music made from Lovecraft's words and story titles, simply to make money and impress the ignorant. Even Lovecraft supposedly claimed he fabricated it all up - so we are told in modern reviews.

I can say this with certainty - It's real if you are intertwined with the energies and intelligencia which are associated with it because they then effect your life in a physical and literal way. Just as the holy spirit works for Christians who swear by it having literal effect in their lives, so too with any other system of energy.

If you see it simply as a thing to big note your ego with, or make a fast dollar from, just as Peter Levenda ( Simon ) has done with his version of it, then it's not all that real. In so doing you have no respect for its power and think the whole matter is a joke to make fun of. As result Levenda claimed the printery which published the book in the early days was coincidently burnt' down. As most Occultist will realise there is no such thing as coincidence and if Levenda was smart he would have read the omen with clarity that some one wanted him to stop what he was doing. He did not listen and pressed forward to sell the book. I have even hear years afterwards that Levenda claimed his book was hoax simply to make fast dollars. Even John Dee did not treat such information with this sort of disdain and contempt he was alot smarter than many of todays so called gold digging Occultists.

I personally believe the Necronomicon is real because, since I have experienced first hand the power of specific entities I have worked with. They have also communicated to me literally hundreds of pages of material about what is going on with humanity and why the Necronomicon is seen and treated they way it is today. But to a Skeptic I would be seen at best as misled and at worst, plain gullible.

As for me, I do not need Lodges nor Masters Occuiltists to train me, because of who I am as soul.
Most don't have interest in the Necronomicon and the few who do, don't always believe me when I raise genuine discrepencies about the subject.
But one must never forget "that all this disbelief is mean't to be;" - so I say " why fight it ?"

Based on the above - you make your own mind up and take little notice of the hype surrounding the subject.
If you don't think the water is the temperature others say - I recommend you to put your finger in it and test it out for yourself for "Faith without works is dead".

Start slowly and work with what you can handle. The reality is - it's not a system man is mean't to have access to; so you may find its a very hard system to get involved with, unless your meant to. The reason for that will be The Law of The Covenant coming into operation.

For those who cashed in on it for a dollar by selling books on the subject and plastering it all over the internet; in time they will pay with their souls as a result; for it is written - " The wise will open the door to their Salvation and the fool will open the door to their Damnation! "

This post has been edited by kimbal: Jul 26 2009, 12:01 AM

--------------------
Kimbal

+Quote Post

osiris1313
post Aug 7 2009, 11:41 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

Very well stated Kimbal. I have received many gifts from these spirits. the most important to me is love and understanding. They have made me a better person. However I can see how many approaching this system can be burned and i believe it was teaching a lesson. Magician know thyself or be taught the truth.

+Quote Post

monkman418
post Aug 8 2009, 05:00 AM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

My first real magickal operation was with the Simon Necronomicon, and -given the results- it was among the most powerful operations I ever did.

So the question is not whether or not the magick works but rather where the book actually came from.

I also realize that, for all practical (magickal) intents and purposes, it doesn't matter whether or not the stories are literally true. This makes the stories surrounding the book even more interesting.

QUOTE(kimbal @ Jul 26 2009, 12:57 AM) *

I personally believe the Necronomicon is real because, since I have experienced first hand the power of specific entities I have worked with. They have also communicated to me literally hundreds of pages of material about what is going on with humanity and why the Necronomicon is seen and treated they way it is today. But to a Skeptic I would be seen at best as misled and at worst, plain gullible.

As for me, I do not need Lodges nor Masters Occuiltists to train me, because of who I am as soul.
Most don't have interest in the Necronomicon and the few who do, don't always believe me when I raise genuine discrepencies about the subject.
But one must never forget "that all this disbelief is mean't to be;" - so I say " why fight it ?"

Now that you have tantalized me with the suggestion that you have a deep knowledge of what the Necronomicon "really" is, won't you share some of your insights?

I can't promise that I will agree with you, but I certainly will respect the legitimacy of your own experience with the book.

This post has been edited by monkman418: Aug 8 2009, 05:02 AM

--------------------
MonkMan418
---------------------------------
"It sometimes strikes me that the whole of science is a piece of impudence; that nature can afford to ignore our impertinent interference. If our monkey mischief should ever reach the point of blowing up the earth by decomposing an atom, and even annihilated the sun himself, I cannot really suppose that the universe would turn a hair.” --- Aleister Crowley

“We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
--- Stephen Hawking

Therefore, God is a monkey.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse