Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Experience During Scrying Of 25th Aethyr
Jon837
post Mar 26 2009, 09:34 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

I posted this on a different page, but here seems a more appropriate spot:

I am currently working my way through the Enochian Aethyrs and decided with my latest exploration (VTI/UTI) to see if Salvia Divinorum would help things along. I had tried Salvia twice prior to this, the first time not getting much of an effect and the other time feeling its effects strongly but not getting any visual hallucinations. I did my banishings and read out the call in Enochian, before taking two or three hits of x5, the plan being to then read the call out in English then scry. About two minutes after taking my puffs I 'saw' a horrible crone sitting in front of me. She was 'there' as real is real as possible, and not just a distortion of something else as you might get with LSD. She didn't speak, but the sense I got was that she was interested in what I was up to/attracted to the working in some ways. She didn't seem particularly malevolent, even if though she looked pretty hideous. The vision disappeared in due course, and, somewhat shaken, I got on with the business of finishing the call in English and scrying. It was hard for me to focus as first, as I kept thinking about Hecate's sister. After a while I started to get images, which later checked out as being representative of this path. My question is, do other readers think that the woman I saw was just the drug and my expectations interacting, or was I seeing a lower astral entity or something? Would be interested to hear of any similar experiences. Cheers!

Another related question is, what reality tone are people getting during their scrying? The experience of scrying seems to range from a blurry daydream to something that is not far removed from everyday waking vividness. Sometimes I suspect that I'm giving a vision 'a push' to begin with, though after that it seems to take on a life of its own.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

esoterica
post Mar 26 2009, 10:58 AM
Post #2

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

don't be afraid to prime the pump, as the pump will take over eventually, and gee thanks for calling the crone a horrible hag - i resemble that remark! (in my eternal form - it wasn't me but there are a bunch of darkmoon's out there who's spiritual form is similar to the crone, just as mine is)

hey, if you jump into a public pool, expect people to be in it if you don't yell 'shark!' or something first to clear it out

if you bang a gong on a hilltop, expect an audience - i see that as things went well she wandered off, perhaps she was a safety you called?

what about the previous layer of the wedding cake, any interesting problems there?

This post has been edited by esoterica: Mar 26 2009, 11:00 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse