Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 What The Hell?
Ethereal Sight
post Aug 2 2010, 06:03 PM
Post #1

Light Wielder
Group Icon

So I put this here because I have no idea where else it should go. It wasn't waking, but it wasn't a dream. It's more like a half-forgotten memory from long ago that I suddenly remembered. If there's a mod who knows a better place for this post, feel free to move it; I don't quite know where it is in this forum.

So there's a man's figure in a red outer robe and a white inner robe whose face is hidden in a nimbus of light whose hand is raised up (arm bent at the elbow) with the palm outward (almost like a "stop" gesture with the upper arm still at his side). I got the words "You were sent to be the light-wielder in the name of Jesus Christ." I have no name for the figure other than an echoing whispered exclamation of "Michael!"

The reason for the title, is, of course, that before now I have had no inclination to accredit anything to Jesus or believe anything he said. The problem is that this memory (that's only the best way I can describe it; it's somewhere between a dream and a memory, but it doesn't seem like a dream and I don't think I was asleep when I saw it; in some sort of trance would be the best way to describe it, a place between sleep and waking.

So my conclusion is that this is a visitation from the Archangel Michael (due do the whispered "Michael!") warning me against the path I'm going down; recently I've been breaking my personal rule of not including shadow in spells. Since this rule has been broken, I've been getting more and more Christ-oriented dreams (I had a dream about heaven, which up until now I haven't believed in, but that dream was so vivid that it turned me around completely). I've always been gifted in the use of the elements (not just blowing hot air; many have said so, including Bym), and now I think I know why; to be the aforementioned "lightwielder."

I looked up crystal kids earlier that night; yet again, something I wouldn't have paid any mind to if it weren't for something that happened about a year ago; my mom's childhood friend who I've never met before said I was a crystal kid - so this interested me, more as an entertaining distraction and came across this: "Crystals instinctively channel healing energy. Their crystal nature enables them to pick up energy and aura colors from the people around them. They are acutely sensitive and are even more likely to become healers and lightworkers than indigos, but need space to themselves and a lot of care." (doing other research confirmed that I fit every requirement to be considered a "crystal kid") Upon waking this morning and remembering this dream-memory-vision thing and what the figure had said my mind went to the "lightworker" part of the crystal kid page. The crystal kids are sent (presumably by God) to change the world and make it better.

So my question; did my research take a wrong turn somewhere? I am completely sure it was Saint Michael since I found a painting of him that looks exactly like the figure I saw only with the hand down and with bronze armor instead of a white robe and since the whisper echoed and his name is Echo in Echologian (language of the angels). I am also completely sure of the words he said. I am also completely sure that I am a crystal kid (albeit one who has a bit of an indigo undercurrent) because all of the signs fit - and I mean I went down a list and every sign fit, according to my best friend as well. But after that it's all up to interpretation - go ahead and interpret please? I need help.

I also recognize that most people on here have minimal respect for Jesus... while that may be, keep it to yourself maybe? Not strictly relevant since Jesus himself never actually showed up (although since I was reading a story about Saint Michael before I went to sleep I may have added that and there IS a painting of Jesus that looks even more similar, having one hand up, albeit closed, and the exact right robes and hair; I could vaguely see brown or blonde hair falling to the shoulders of whoever it was - the light was so fierce that I couldn't tell if it was shiny brunette hair or blonde hair).

Please help. And thanks for reading that, it was really, really long.

--------------------
"Take root in the ground, live in harmony with the wind, plant your seeds in the Winter, and rejoice with the birds in the coming of Spring." - Hayao Miyazaki (Sheeta from the film - Laputa: Castle In The Sky)
All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Voltaire
Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law. - Voltaire
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire
Illusion is the first of all pleasures. - Voltaire

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

NetherSpirit
post Aug 2 2010, 06:43 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Whilst I find the whole Indigo children and Crystal children idea a bit... nonsensical I do believe there is a level of truth in it that needs to be taken on board, and I'm wondering if your dream/memory is perhaps some sort of message from your higher self, spirit guide, patron/matron deity etc pointing you in a direction which is most beneficial for you spiritually right now.

Also, you mentioned not having much belief in Jesus before this? While I'm not saying that you should or shouldn't have faith in him, it may be that this vision was directing your attention towards Jesus and Christianity, perhaps there are some things you can learn from that area of spirituality that you're lacking at the moment? Obviously that's just an idea and may be totally wrong or correct, but the Christian theme of the vision makes me wonder if that could be right!

My personal advice would be to contact your spirit guide or patron/matron deity if possible and see if they can give you any help at all, and meditate on the imagery of the vision, perhaps even try to communicate with the figure in it?

Good luck! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/egypt1.gif)

--------------------
Know thyself...

+Quote Post

Ethereal Sight
post Aug 3 2010, 12:03 PM
Post #3

Light Wielder
Group Icon

QUOTE(NetherSpirit @ Aug 2 2010, 08:43 PM) *

My personal advice would be to contact your spirit guide or patron/matron deity if possible and see if they can give you any help at all, and meditate on the imagery of the vision, perhaps even try to communicate with the figure in it?

Good luck! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/egypt1.gif)

Thank you so much! I actually tried praying for answers last night... It's Saint Michael, and I was told he is my "guardian angel." I also found out why I got the vision and what it means (though I find the crystal/indigo thing a little weird too, it seemed to fit too perfectly to be coincidence with an urban legend - after all it's aura reading).

--------------------
"Take root in the ground, live in harmony with the wind, plant your seeds in the Winter, and rejoice with the birds in the coming of Spring." - Hayao Miyazaki (Sheeta from the film - Laputa: Castle In The Sky)
All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Voltaire
Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law. - Voltaire
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire
Illusion is the first of all pleasures. - Voltaire

+Quote Post

NetherSpirit
post Aug 3 2010, 02:20 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

I'm glad you had success with it! Have you looked into the history of Saints and which Pagan deities they are derived from? That may be worth you looking into! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by NetherSpirit: Aug 3 2010, 02:22 PM

--------------------
Know thyself...

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse