Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Scrying Interpretation, need help with an interpretation
belovedofvenus
post Jul 26 2010, 03:39 AM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

hello, i am new to the forums, however i would like to describe myself as an avid scholar of occult things. i have recently began scrying with water on a regular basis. i will first describe my methods here, but i am specifically looking for an interpretation.

first, collection of fresh water at night (preferably on a full moon and from a stream or lake)

second, preparation of a clean area, with a clear glass bowl, candle, and ink or dye

third, acquisition of a branch to stir and vibrate the bowl

this event in reference was my first scrying attempt with a partner. as i am usually stirring the bowl or circling its rim with the branch to vibrate the water, so it is sometimes hard for me to focus and concentrate on the images in the water without losing focus on the act of stirring itself. i had begun the circling, and soon after my partner had gained some focus, he began to see distinct images. he specifically described seeing a woman in a doorway, and an animation of sorts, of her receding into the doorway and closing it shut. this was the first and only vision gained this night.

if anyone has any speculations, or has seen a similar image in the past, please let me know. i would like to find out if it may have any significance or be interpreted in a specific manner. thank you.

--------------------
10 41 1371 93 93/93

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse