Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Can I Invoke An Animal I Met In The Underworld?, i think it's my power animal
apprentice
post Feb 28 2007, 09:23 AM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/oldtimer.gif) i had a journey last night, a journey to the underworld to meet my power animal. a bee came to me & we became friends. can i call it to come to me or what? would it? D:

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

bym
post Feb 28 2007, 04:34 PM
Post #2

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings!
Are you using the Harner Method?
Regardless...yes, you should try to interact with your power animal often. Your power animal will always be (sorry for the pun) at your side! That is part of its nature. May I recommend Harners book "Way of the Shaman" if you aren't already familiar with it. He (Harner) also heads up the Institute of Shamanics here in the USof A.

Getting a power animal is a totally awesome experience and I'm very happy for you! Remember to dance with him/her/it at regular intervals. Don't treat it like a servitor! But ask it lots of questions and allow it to 'guide' you throughout the three worlds (lower, middle and upper). Don't go around advertizing its form or even its existance though this may be founded in fear...I don't go around talking about mine and that's fine by me!

Anyhoo, I wish you well...you have entered a new initiation phase of your journey. There should be CAKE! WOOHOO! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/partytime.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

apprentice
post Mar 1 2007, 08:39 AM
Post #3

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

QUOTE(bym @ Feb 28 2007, 06:34 PM) *
Greetings!
Are you using the Harner Method?
Regardless...yes, you should try to interact with your power animal often. Your power animal will always be (sorry for the pun) at your side! That is part of its nature. May I recommend Harners book "Way of the Shaman" if you aren't already familiar with it. He (Harner) also heads up the Institute of Shamanics here in the USof A.

Getting a power animal is a totally awesome experience and I'm very happy for you! Remember to dance with him/her/it at regular intervals. Don't treat it like a servitor! But ask it lots of questions and allow it to 'guide' you throughout the three worlds (lower, middle and upper). Don't go around advertizing its form or even its existance though this may be founded in fear...I don't go around talking about mine and that's fine by me!

Anyhoo, I wish you well...you have entered a new initiation phase of your journey. There should be CAKE! WOOHOO! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/partytime.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana.gif)

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th October 2024 - 06:31 PM