Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Problem With Demonic Possesion
kuro
post Apr 6 2007, 02:25 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

My problem is that i have a grandmother and since i have known her she always hears things that aren't there or at least that i can hear so a few years ago my mom told me that my grandma use to practice santeria and witchcraft without knowing what she was doing then she one day stop practicing and started going to a catholic church and since that day she began to hear things like people talking about her and stuff. When my mom was about 20 she took my grandma to christian church and there she ask the pastor to pray for my grandma and while they were doing it my grandma lost coinceness and the demon that was tormenting her said that he would not liver and that she belong to him and it didn't live.

Everything was ok until a about a year ago when she began to hear voices again but this time every day and not only that but she began to see thing to. Things like shadows and other things that aren't there.

Last night i went to sleep late around 5 am and this morning i heard people fighting and screaming and was my grandma fighting with my mother. When i ask her what why they were fighting again my mom told me that my grandma said the the voices told her that we had allowed some one to put a microphone and a speaker on her room and that that is why she hears things.

I wanted to know if there is something i could do to help her. Before she harms others or her self.

Ps: wold a demon get mad if you tell the person that is posses that whats inside of them is a demon. Because everything was fine until we began to tell her that what was tormenting her were demons.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

esoterica
post Apr 7 2007, 09:30 AM
Post #2

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

have her checked for alzheimer's disease by a doctor - simple test and it will say yes or no - similar to mad cow it eats the brains and it has the exact same effects as you are reporting

if she's clear then it is a demon, if not then it is alzheimer's you have a rough road ahead cause they just get worse and worse and try to run away then forget where they are and who they are and who you are and the get lost in familiar surroundings and think that its all wrong and want to go back where it was better but they are there already - exposure to aluminum seems to be the trigger for worse behavior so watch for that too

for years my mom didn't know who we were and would get angry at us for even being in her room saying all sorts of crazy stuff

look for the sundown effect - doing good early in the morning and getting worse during the day and bad at night, also worse near the full moon

vitamin b-12, b-6 and folic acid will slow it but nothing can stop it until they become a vegetable and then finally die

i hope it is only a demon, cause if she does have alzheimers it will be much worse and can't be cured

i am so sorry for you and i will light an annointed candle for you all

es

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

copper15c
post Apr 7 2007, 10:22 AM
Post #3

Initiate
Group Icon

i agree with esoterica, your grandmother should see a doctor. when i was about your age, my mother began to suffer from similar symptoms. she too thought there were microphones and cameras in the house, and she had auditory hallucinations. eventually she was diagnosed with a medical disorder (there are several that could cause these symptoms), and a doctor was able to prescribe medications that helped.

because you are so young, i'm sure this is a very confusing situation for you, and i hope that you will treat yourself gently throughout this struggle. it's likely that your family will be very busy trying to help your grandmother, and i would suggest that if you feel you personally need more support during this time then talk to a school counselor or a pastor. these people might be able to offer advice about your role in this situation.

my thoughts are with you.

+Quote Post

kuro
post Apr 7 2007, 12:57 PM
Post #4

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(esoterica @ Apr 7 2007, 11:30 AM) *
have her checked for alzheimer's disease by a doctor - simple test and it will say yes or no - similar to mad cow it eats the brains and it has the exact same effects as you are reporting

if she's clear then it is a demon, if not then it is alzheimer's you have a rough road ahead cause they just get worse and worse and try to run away then forget where they are and who they are and who you are and the get lost in familiar surroundings and think that its all wrong and want to go back where it was better but they are there already - exposure to aluminum seems to be the trigger for worse behavior so watch for that too

for years my mom didn't know who we were and would get angry at us for even being in her room saying all sorts of crazy stuff

look for the sundown effect - doing good early in the morning and getting worse during the day and bad at night, also worse near the full moon

vitamin b-12, b-6 and folic acid will slow it but nothing can stop it until they become a vegetable and then finally die

i hope it is only a demon, cause if she does have alzheimers it will be much worse and can't be cured

i am so sorry for you and i will light an annointed candle for you all

es

Well its not alzheimers. the only thing that deson't fail is that she is allways in the doctor so my mom had the doctor chek her and they said that she din't have alzheimer next week she will be visiting a psyquiatra and we will know then if shes nuts or what.

thanks for your help

+Quote Post

esoterica
post Apr 8 2007, 10:30 AM
Post #5

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

i so totally hope that this is not a long term problem for you and your family and i am keeping your candle lit

work on doing protections like lbrp - couldn't hurt

es

This post has been edited by esoterica: Apr 8 2007, 10:31 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

mystick
post Apr 8 2007, 01:26 PM
Post #6

Light of Enki
Group Icon

in case its regarding a demon, then if the demons will find that something is being done to kick its ass, it will use the person it possessed as tool to fight back. dont be surprised if your grand ma starts swearin at you and wantin to go away etc. but normally exorcisms and banishings with salt water baths can help.

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

Myroku
post Apr 17 2007, 07:25 AM
Post #7

Neophyte
Group Icon

Well my understanding of "Demons" in the christian catholic religion "demons" HATE to be called demons for they call it the "D" word it is like calling a mexican a wetback or a black person a you know what in other words it is derogatory thing.
As for santaria my dad had studied it when he was younger and the entities spirits or whatever they wish to call themselves are VERY PERSISTANT my dad realized what was happening and brokedown and cried he prayed for protection from jesus and god and suprisingly his prayer was enough....

Well thats my input,

Myroku~

+Quote Post

babymystry
post Apr 17 2007, 05:40 PM
Post #8

Initiate
Group Icon

Being that you said your G'ma has always heard things as long as you've known her, I would rule out Alzheimer's. As a person who works in the mental health field, I agree with your idea to have her seen by a psychiatrist. A psychologist could also do further testing to find out if she's experiencing a mental health disorder. It's alsways wise to rule out medical causes before you look at spiritual causes. Any spiritual remedy will not help a medical condition. I pray that you and your family find the appropriate remedy for her soon.

+Quote Post

Petrus
post Dec 12 2007, 01:20 PM
Post #9

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(kuro @ Apr 7 2007, 07:25 AM) *
Everything was ok until a about a year ago when she began to hear voices again but this time every day and not only that but she began to see thing to. Things like shadows and other things that aren't there.

As well as Altzheimer's, I also wouldn't rule out the possibility of schizophrenia, personally. Seeing as this is an old post I hope you've since had time to get her checked for both.

If you can fairly clearly establish that her problems don't have a mundane psychiatric cause, then my next step would be to look for an experienced shaman. You want someone with a very clear sense of what they're doing, and personally I wouldn't bother trying Catholicism for that. If she acquired these problems via practicing Santeria, then finding a cure within that system would probably also make the most sense from what I've seen...although I don't know what a Santerian practitioner is called. (A bokor?)

This post has been edited by Petrus: Dec 12 2007, 01:22 PM

--------------------
Magical Evocation. All the fun of train surfing, without having to leave the house.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse