Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 How To Remove Egregore?, Unwanted, possibly negatvie, egregore - how to remove?
BOMZAY
post Dec 1 2010, 12:01 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hello everyon! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Haven't written in a long time. I mean REALLY long time. So I was initiated in Reiki, but now I'm fearing, that the egregor isn't doing quite what it should be doing. So How can I remove the egregore?

--------------------
Esmu pateicigs par zinibam kuras gustu...

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Dec 1 2010, 06:52 PM
Post #2

Practicus
Group Icon

QUOTE(BOMZAY @ Dec 1 2010, 01:01 PM) *

Hello everyon! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Haven't written in a long time. I mean REALLY long time. So I was initiated in Reiki, but now I'm fearing, that the egregor isn't doing quite what it should be doing. So How can I remove the egregore?

Egregore? Just any egregore? Or are you thinking initiation into reiki involves an Egregore?

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

Goibniu
post Dec 2 2010, 01:18 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

Do you mean you want to remove the implanted reiki symbols?

--------------------
Don't worry. It'll only seem kinky the first time.

+Quote Post

BOMZAY
post Dec 2 2010, 01:56 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

I mean, that when I was initiated, I was told, that there were symbols implanted. But I also have heard, that there are actually situations, when the master, instead of implating symbols, puts an egregore. So! I udnerstand, that the implanted symbols are not so easy to detach (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) But egregor, as I understood, can be destroyed by cleansing yourself. Especially, if it has negative cause. So I am wondering - are there any ways to remove just egregor?

The thing is - I am not sure if I have it. It's just that a friend of mine mentioned this to me, that the master is not what she looks like. I'm actually a little confused (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) But want to make sure, without touching the reiki symbols.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Dec 2 2010, 07:35 AM
Post #5

Practicus
Group Icon

QUOTE(BOMZAY @ Dec 2 2010, 02:56 AM) *

I mean, that when I was initiated, I was told, that there were symbols implanted. But I also have heard, that there are actually situations, when the master, instead of implating symbols, puts an egregore. So! I udnerstand, that the implanted symbols are not so easy to detach (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) But egregor, as I understood, can be destroyed by cleansing yourself. Especially, if it has negative cause. So I am wondering - are there any ways to remove just egregor?

The thing is - I am not sure if I have it. It's just that a friend of mine mentioned this to me, that the master is not what she looks like. I'm actually a little confused (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) But want to make sure, without touching the reiki symbols.

Reiki is a system of attunement, not implantation. The symbols are not implanted into the energy body, but rather the crown is 'keyed' to the symbols so that the practitioner has access to their energies. Nothing is left behind except for the resonance.

I have never heard of a reiki master implanting an egregore instead of attuning a student to the symbols. What is your source for this suggestion? Is the source a person who is entirely stable?

The question is, being entirely objective and trying your best to ignore what you have been told, do you yourself feel that you have been negatively impacted by your reiki attunement?

Tell us about your teacher as well. You say your friend says that she is not what she looks like? Did your friend elaborate? I'll betcha the number of reiki masters who are also playing around with implanting egregores in people is an extremely slim margin.

Also don't let people you don't trust mess with your energy body.

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

BOMZAY
post Aug 8 2011, 04:16 AM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thanks, it's allright now (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse