Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Thoth The Wise, A personal interpretation of a human called Thoth
arkham
post Aug 6 2010, 08:34 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I was googling about psychokinesis awhile ago and come up with a thought in my mind
Isn't there a god of psychokinesis?

My initial response was, well, all god seems capable to do so, it's simply the ability of an evolved man, why should there be a god to govern it?
And I answer, well, it's simply to help focusing one's attention to man's evolved ability of influencing space-time in the physical space
Why?
Well, simply to explore the potential of human, not much else, simply an interesting topic for me

Based on that, I start googling to find a godform that does that, didn't find any though
Somehow I end up searching for a god of knowledge

The first godform i found was Raphael, but after contemplating for awhile, the master wasn't suited for this kind of raw physic manipulation, Raphael seems more like a patron of scholar, knowledge and healer who prefers a more subtle manipulation of the world

So I search for another, and i find Thoth
The ibis-baboon headed egyptian god Thoth description can be found here in the forum
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=6776
But that one doesn't ring the bell perfectly for me somehow
Tried Thoth the Atlantean, gain quite some information from the emerald tablet on the internet, but still not enough to manifest the form

And so, I began to contemplate and look inside the archive of my mind, there must be some other information in the archive about this entity called Thoth

Here's what I find
Note: this is extracted from my mind, so please do not believe anything I write below since its simply my personal interpretation of the entity, simply a food for the thought, stick to your heart while reading the stuffs below

The entity I found stated that it actually doesn't matter what he looks like or who he is, what matter is what he teach
I said yes, but it's hard for some to simply maintain the understanding of an abstraction, and with that as a start, he stated to call him whatever I wishes to call him

I look in the archive of my mind, and the name I get was dzil tehouty, el ikh al faroun
Note: This isn't how it was written, it is simply how the words was said
Didn't know what language that was though, but the meaning (at least to my interpretation of what it feels) can somewhat be translated as lord tehouty/tehouty the wise, master/mentor/teacher of the none (none here refers to nothingness of the ultimate god it seems)

The images (residual self image) i get was a man with cleanly shaved head (bald?), wearing a brown-yellow-dark brown colored attire, in a somewhat egyptian-like looking construction site atmosphere
A monk's sleeveless and chestless garb, somewhat of a short sarong below, filled with ethnic motive
A gold serpentine bracelet it seems on each of his upper hand, and another serpentine bracelet on each of his ankles (quite a large feet he got)
A well built physical body, tan colored skin, quite a rough facial expression as well

A priest as well as a leader of his kind, Tehouty was quite a harsh person, not harsh in a bad way though, its more in a very strict discipline manner
Kind, but quite unemotional, he is mostly earth in his appearance, with an air of knowledge and the will of fire as a driving nature within him

Very focused, keeper of the existence of balance, preferred life more than spirituality in the sense that he prefers to teach his people of the truth that he possess, but always state that people must believe whatever they want to believe, so his teaching is merely a teaching, it's not a religion, it's not the truth, it is simply his truth, not a universal one

People are free to choose whether to believe in it or not, there is no forceful suggestion, each people is responsible for his own life, use these truth that he offers to help one's life, and leave it if it doesn't help, so he says

He acts as somewhat of a judge as well in his kind, people would come to him with matters or feud to solve, and he would be the judge who decides the best decision he can come up with, the decision is simply regarded as an advice though, not a verdict, but most of the time people agree with his advice, leading to his title of Tehouty the wise

He is mostly a well controlled man, but at times is often angered by the notion of untruthfulness that he found in people
There were times when he misjudged his wisdom due to this weakness and act on the impulse of fire, leading to the exile of a certain tribe of his people, which gives him a great sense of loss emotionally afterward

He said that reflecting on his childhood, he realize that his father was wiser than him on this part
His father teaches him of compassion, but as he grow old, there are part of him that cannot accept this compassion, since he lives in a harsh time, where untruthfulness was like a plague, and so it eventually affects his judgment whenever untruthfulness appears
The exile that he spoke of seems to be a well planned one, that some people realize and manage to utilize his weakness of untruthfulness to their own advantage

There was a chamber, lit only by candles, where he used to sit and meditate, communicating with the whole world to find the answer for the matters that he cannot seem to change or prevent no matter how strong he was (mostly referring to the exile stated below it seems)
He knows that this exile was the beginning of the fall of his civilization, and that he does foresee, but he cannot prevent

The driving motive in his life was truth, and with that he devote his life to seek the knowledge of truth, and then spread and teach this knowledge to whoever wishes to learn it in order to improve their lives
What he offer is simply his truth, and not the ultimate truth, for the truth of each man needs to be discover by that man only, and not be given by someone else
He simply guide the people by sharing them his truth, but merely as an available path, not the one path, one must walk their own paths on their own

His anger toward untruthfulness, lies, deception and manipulation that was settling in a certain portion of his people was the weakness that brought him and his entire people to their fall, and that was the lesson he entrusted to never happen again, to not be consumed by one's wisdom that one forget that wisdom of truth is not all there is

He sees every life as equal, slave, master, none of that matters, each are living beings, each has a purpose, each has their own truth, and so each simply follows or denies it, though he kinda hopes that people follow them more than denying them it seems

He is patron of both technology and spirituality, science and magick, for both of them are simply knowledge for him, no separation, they are all the same thing

He appreciate free will and freedom of choice very much, which is also the reason why he let people to leave and start their own life outside of the tribe after the great exile happened
Eventually, people slowly left, and the knowledge of his truth (and himself in this case) was forgotten, some was bended to better serve the people (which he doesn't mind it seems), some was used and exploited by those who lead the exile, but the original version of his truth still exist in the depths of the world for those who wish to learn of an alternative approach, so he says

Note: End of story

So that's the introductory message I get from this entity called Tehouty (or Thoth it seems in the west)

Personally, I think it's a different entity from Thoth the egyptian god, maybe the historical man behind the myth (the historical Jesus behind the Jesus Christ analogy), but I'm sorry if anyone who is following Thoth is offended by the writings above, my sincerest apology

Thoth the Wise started as a man, live through ages, went through his peak achievement, and eventually his fall and death
After his death, it seems that there are still people who believe in him, turning himself of merely an evolved man into somewhat of a god in human form, one that was forgotten as time passes by and his believer began to fade
He is quite a strong godform if felt from his presence, but it feels so far to reach (at least that's how I feel)

To call upon him, one simply need to have the will to learn and know, for that is all that he require
What does this got to do with the psychokinesis info?
Well, not much really, it's simply a background story on how I found this entity (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

No fish given, simply the knowledge of how to enhance the fishing ability

This post has been edited by arkham: Aug 6 2010, 08:51 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

NetherSpirit
post Aug 7 2010, 06:40 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Wow! What an experience! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I've been working with Thoth for a long time and I can honestly say he is an EXTREMELY complex deity with a lot of sides to him that I suspect few have ever really seen. While your experience doesn't match up 100% with my experiences, it does fit in well with my experiences so far!

I suggest you keep up a line of communication with Thoth, he is an extremely knowledgeable spirit and in my experience always happy to help as much as possible.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/egypt1.gif)

This post has been edited by NetherSpirit: Aug 7 2010, 06:41 AM

--------------------
Know thyself...

+Quote Post

arkham
post Aug 7 2010, 06:24 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thanks, I'll do just that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
From what I feel, he does possess a vast amount of knowledge indeed, so I think I can learn quite a lot from him
BTW, how's your experience with Thoth so far?
Would be interesting to hear what others had experienced personally about him

+Quote Post

NetherSpirit
post Aug 8 2010, 05:29 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

He has appeared to me in several forms, usually as an ibis headed man or a skeletal babboon stood in an upright, human position - however, he has also appeared to me in quite a demonic form, which I've not heard of him doing to anyone else before.

I've found that invoking him whilst doing Tarot readings often leads to far more accurate, detailed results and can give you a much better understanding of the Tarot cards in general. Also, I nearly always consult him about carrying out rituals and have had great results, with him revealing to me various rituals and alternatives to rituals that are already well documented and tried.

I've also found him to be a powerful spirit of protection, helping me when I've had some form of lesser demon attacking me.

I hope that helps in some way! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/egypt1.gif)

This post has been edited by NetherSpirit: Aug 8 2010, 05:31 AM

--------------------
Know thyself...

+Quote Post

arkham
post Aug 8 2010, 06:48 PM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

Ah I see, first time I hear about the demonic form, interesting
Thanks for the insight (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif)

+Quote Post

Laila
post Dec 2 2013, 04:12 PM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

Isnt Good Thoth The Wise quite busy And have no time ? :/

--------------------
http://marsskarlet.weebly.com/

photo GodLucifer_zps72c53be8.png
Was and stay loyal :D to my father..teacher..master...guide.......God.....

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2024 - 01:52 PM