Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 My Thoughts On Religious Matters In Relation To Chaos Magic, They're everywhere!
Cloud Hex
post Apr 30 2007, 02:08 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

My thoughts on Religious matters in relation to chaos magic. If you could replace all forms christianity in america with one religion,what would it be? I ask this because I'm wondering just what it would be like if chaos magic became the main thing, think about, what do you think it would be like to be in a place with nothing but chaotes of all types?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Eyes of God
post May 13 2007, 10:27 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Cloud Hex @ Apr 30 2007, 04:08 PM) *
My thoughts on Religious matters in relation to chaos magic. If you could replace all forms christianity in america with one religion,what would it be? I ask this because I'm wondering just what it would be like if chaos magic became the main thing, think about, what do you think it would be like to be in a place with nothing but chaotes of all types?

I believe that the churches would be called the temple of the self but probably would have worship of Baphomet as a symbol of the new Aeonic god. I think the world would be completely insane, all the laws of reality would have no form. This dimension would end up much like the astral. Supposedly we are entering the age of Aquarious which should symbolize upheaval. All upheavals are quite chaotic. So I really would not be surprised if this happened anyway.

+Quote Post

Cloud Hex
post May 16 2007, 08:05 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Eyes of God @ May 14 2007, 12:27 AM) *
I believe that the churches would be called the temple of the self but probably would have worship of Baphomet as a symbol of the new Aeonic god. I think the world would be completely insane, all the laws of reality would have no form. This dimension would end up much like the astral. Supposedly we are entering the age of Aquarious which should symbolize upheaval. All upheavals are quite chaotic. So I really would not be surprised if this happened anyway.

So you're looking forward to this then?

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse