Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Would This Gnosis Idea Of Mine Work?
Coyote
post Feb 24 2007, 07:08 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Basically chug some water or soda get to the point where you have to use the toilet. Hold it for 10, 15 or 20 minutes now after this time has passed go to bathroom and concentrate on your sigil, the moment of urinating which should work as a means of gnosis. Would this work? I'd like to know before I try.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Feb 24 2007, 07:53 PM
Post #2

Practicus
Group Icon

there's no way to know before you try. try it and let us know! I suggest water, you might even consider chargin the water. better yet, burn the sigil to ashes, on preferrably organic paper of some kind, although in any case it's just carbon, mix it in the water, drink it, then proceed. This way you absorb the sigil into your body.

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

Coyote
post Feb 24 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #3

Initiate
Group Icon

I just want to know if it's likely to work or if someone's already tried it. Thanks for the reply by the way.

+Quote Post

forceiswithme
post Feb 24 2007, 09:40 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

it is kind of weird but iit might work depending on how intense the feeling is and how long you concentrate,
there are others methods

This post has been edited by forceiswithme: Feb 24 2007, 09:41 PM

+Quote Post

bym
post Feb 24 2007, 09:42 PM
Post #5

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

A bit of a rant here...please take this in the spirit it was given...

You had an idea about using the body for the charging of a sigil..correct?
The musculature and some of the nerve endings being used are ones that are also used in the act of ejaculation and/or orgasm (2 separate things, I know). Why the hell are you ASKING others to try this besides trying it yourself? It reminds me of a number of other people (here on this forum) who are just great at asking others to do their dirty-work for them rather than do the bloody experiment themselves...!!! WTF? It's like saying,"Hey! this stuff really stinks....here....SMELL!" Do it...tell us about it!
sheeeesh! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/black eye.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

Coyote
post Feb 25 2007, 12:20 AM
Post #6

Initiate
Group Icon

You've misunderstood. I wasn't asking people to try this I was asking for people to try it. I was asking if anyone would think it would work or if someone's tried it before. I'd just like an opinion and if does work then I shared a practical form of gnosis. Also before someone asks no I do not have piss fetish. Thanks for the feedback by the way.

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Feb 25 2007, 09:55 AM
Post #7

Practicus
Group Icon

I think bym's point is just that there's no point in asking. If you try it and it works, come back and tell us, and THEN you've shared a form of sigil charging (to call it gnosis would be a bit of a stretch, really, I doubt the process will shift your consciousness like that).

All asking does is get a bunch of opinions on it beforehand that could potentially damage the outcome if you take them to heart. Don't worry so much about getting confirmation or approval from everyone else, charge boldly ahead with your own experiments and then afterwards looks for any sort of correlation with others' practice. Then when you get results and find those correlations, you've scored a solid success that will boost your confidence in yourself and your creativity.

Go do magick! Good luck!

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

palindroem
post Feb 25 2007, 11:55 AM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon

I agree with Vagrent Dreamer and bym . . . but....

One of the reasons to bring these ideas to the forums is specifically to generate discusssion, ask questions, and maybe gain new ideas or insight (to learn).

I've know of a number of "rapid" gnosis, urinating (or pooping) is certainly in this field. Though, the purely visceral gnosis is probably the least effective.
But, if you can train yourself to move from just losing yourself in a bodily urge, to transcending yourself WHILE under that same urge . . . then your in a moment of a more powerful gnosis.
(and probably would have to change your pants afterward too . . . its all about priorites . . . and large sheets of plastic to sit/lay/kneel/pee on)

Frankly, I tend to look at those rapid gnosis practices (typically including ejaculation) as a lazy and unserious approaches. They tend to be supported by dabblers that often don't want to invest real effort and training. But thats not to say entirely ineffective.

--------------------
"My theory is longer, thicker and harder then yours" - Frank Farrelly
(regarding scientific objectivity)

+Quote Post

Coyote
post Feb 25 2007, 03:43 PM
Post #9

Initiate
Group Icon

Thanks for the feedback and for your time; now that I know it's possible I'll have to try it. I just thought this would be a more practical form of gnosis if you're ever out and about and have to launch a sigil.

This post has been edited by Coyote: Feb 25 2007, 03:53 PM

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Feb 26 2007, 11:06 AM
Post #10

Smasher666
Group Icon

Greetings 'Coyote',

I have found strange experiments sometimes yield results.

How about this.

Drink 15 shots of tequila.

Chug eight 24 oz beers.

Try not to barf of urinate for 15 minutes.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I am just being silly.

I think BYM is right though.That type of sigil charging is done by sacrificing the children.

Good Luck!

This post has been edited by Edunpanna: Feb 26 2007, 11:07 AM

+Quote Post

shamanwizard
post Nov 7 2007, 04:41 PM
Post #11

Zelator
Group Icon
From: all of the new world......land of the incas,aztecs,mayans,and seminole,siux

this is just crazy, why dont you just try real gnosis....... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/groan.gif)

--------------------
"A wizard can turn fear into joy, frustration to fulfillment. A wizard can turn the time-bound into the timeless. A wizard can carry you beyond limitations into the boundless"------Deepack Chopra

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse