Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 The Ordering Of A Room, Like feng-sui but for rooms
Draw
post Feb 28 2011, 08:47 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Didn't really know where too ask this question, so i put it here because it seems like it would be pretty ancient wisdom

I read in a tantra book once that the first left-hand corner/side of your bedroom as you enter through they door represents the relationships you have in you life.
After reading this i discovered that the contence of that corner in my room was well and truly quite the symbolic representation of my current relationships,
I've been keeping an eye on that corner in whatever house i live in for a while, and the power of the symbology has been very observable.

I Like clutter, i have hundreds of little bits-n-bobs that all represent certain things,
but my experiments in the field of 'organizing my room' have experienced major flaws in that i have way too much stuff to attribute changes too.

I'm quite certain their must be some natural symbolic placement to a mans room, but i can't find any more information on the subject.
Any help would be much appreciated.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

☞Tomber☜
post Feb 28 2011, 10:27 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Are you talking about Feng shui? The left hand corner/side of my bedroom have three things: my favorite oil painting I have made, a "Britain&Ireland: Traveler's Guide to the Past" poster, and a plug in heater. So I guess I map out the relationship area of my life (the poster) so that I can draw warm romantic feelings of being in love (the heater) from the most beautiful women that I can get (the painting). Haha sounds about right.

--------------------
QUOTE(Vagrant Dreamer @ Jan 30 2013, 02:19 AM) *
Expect nothing, or you will get caught up in the future and not pay attention to the present. Just do the practice diligently, do it because you enjoy it, do it because you believe in it. Don't wait for results, don't wait for it to happen.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse