Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Is Anyone Sick Of The End Of The World Theme?, grrrrrrrr*****!
valkyrie
post Sep 15 2009, 11:08 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Ok...so the media has been selling the whole mass hysteria end of the world paranoia crap, pretty much force feeding it to us and it seems like for the most part we are swallowing. What the heck? Shouldn't we be angry or upset at the fear mongering???

Im sick of it!

Am I the only one who doesn't believe in that nonsense? I mean, how many thousands of years has humanity been on its toes about this sort of thing? Were fragile creatures that can go at any moment...but why do we need to put a date on it? I don't know about you guys but I don't have an expiration label. I'm not a canned good.

Even if the mayans are right, why is human extinction equivalent to the end of the world? There was life before, and surely there will be life after us. What do you guys think??? Cuz I want a good argument/FIGHT about this. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sport_boxing.gif)

Just let me be the first to cry "BULL!" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/q20.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dots.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Xenomancer
post Sep 15 2009, 01:28 PM
Post #2

Rode off into the sunset...
Group Icon
From: AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON

Not so much the actual extinction part that worries me, it's the aftermath. Someone did an article on, "If humans disappeared in an instant."

First, nuclear powerplants would meltdown because no one tends to them, causing an immense nuclear halflife and environment contamination, especially if near a body of water.

Keep running that tune to everything else that becomes dangerous if not tended to, and then you realize my worry. I personally don't care if I die in 2012 because of some cataclysm, I want to know that life goes on without us being there. So far, it seems as though we have a gun pointed at the head of the earth, and that trigger is linked up to our heartbeat. We all die in an instant? Bam. Gun goes off. We have bound ourselves to this world.

--------------------
IPB Image
¡HA HA! ¡ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET!
-Never learn the Art of Sword before the Art of Dance. - Celtic Proverb
-Even with spiritual power, an unchecked ego will only seek to deify itself. - Frank MacEowen
-One cannot traverse waters without causing waves. - Xenomancer
-I find it interesting that we as scholars of metaphysics have no problem discussing the intricacies of the threads of reality, but when it comes to the things that really matter, we forget them. - Xenomancer
-This world is your home. We have a mix of everything here. If you want better, make better. There's no rule of going elsewhere for the tools. That's what magick is about. - Xenomancer

+Quote Post

al_zaine
post Sep 15 2009, 06:11 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

There are a number of different ways in which humanity can come to an end and i've read about alot of them, the only thing i think is the only threat to come anytime soon is yellowstone. I say soon but it could errupt another thousand years down the line, longer even! The "prediction" of 2012 being the end of the world from what I know is only sourced from the Mayan calender which if i'm correct is cyclical whereas the modern view of time is a straight line. Therefore, if the Mayan calender is complete and its not just a case of them not finishing it due to some mysterious event then one can assume being cyclic whatever is to happen in 2012 has happened before and we're here now so it can't be anything too devasting, probably just some useless alignment in the heavens that all will see and then carry on with their daily lives. If humanity was ever to be fully wiped out, I still reckon the planet would hold up even with a few nuclear leaks or whatever.
I too am sick of the end of the world stories but I think I can understand why they're constantly around.... because humans are constantly around! Man is proud when he stands ontop of carnage, when the threat of death lumes and he strives on unrelentingly. We love to remind ouselves of the fact we could be gone in a heart beat yet we're still here, existing. Nobody can really say they know the purpose of humanities existance but we continue and ths is what I havecome to embrace, just live! You'll die when you die.

+Quote Post

Goibniu
post Sep 15 2009, 07:29 PM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

Human beings tend to be paranoid. Often this takes the form of Christian end of times stuff. I notice it more from the USA, partly because of their strong puritan background, partly because of Hollywood's large output. But there is that Aztec legend about 2012 or whatever. That seems to be coming from the New Age movement.

If you look at history, there have been a lot of apocalyptic movements. Like just before 1,000 CE there were a huge number of paranoiac religious sects predicting the end of the world. There were also several in the 18th century, and as I recall the JWs had a couple of leaders who predicted the end of the world two and three times each. They had to back down and admit that they had it wrong, then came up with new date for the end of the world. It made an entertaining read, although it made you feel that the followers were very gullible. I'm not especially tired of it, but it does tend to lower my opinion of humanity.

Personally I don't believe in any supernaturally caused end of the world. If the end of the world comes about, I think it would be caused by our own stupidity, arrogance or aggression.

--------------------
Don't worry. It'll only seem kinky the first time.

+Quote Post

Imperial Arts
post Sep 15 2009, 10:56 PM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

The Mayans couldn't even figure out how to make wagons, but somehow they knew the exact date the world would end?

The Mayan calendar is really just a series counted days. You count to twenty, then you mark that as "1" on the next layer, and re-start the count again. We do the same thing with ones, tens, hundreds, etc. It's just a set of counted days. They don't match ecological cycles, lunar cycles, planetary cycles (they used other calendars for those), or anything else except days in a sequence. When they end it means you've run out of numbers because you've used up almost 400 years' worth of days. If you make your calendar on a circle, it has to end somewhere. No one is really all that sure when the thing began, so it could end decades ago, or decades from now.

The galactic center and pole shift... all of that is pure BS. The mass media thrives on foolishness, mocks wisdom, degrades knowledge, and encourages irresponsibility.

It's illegal to shout FIRE in a crowded theater, but it's perfectly legal to tell people the whole world is ending. Why? Because only an idiot would believe it to be true, whereas there is a reasonable chance of fire. I would love to see a legal system that penalizes anyone whose professed "end time" date passes without incident.

--------------------

+Quote Post

esoterica
post Sep 16 2009, 08:31 AM
Post #6

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

>>The Mayan calendar is really just a series counted days.

exactly! - they used the sun coming down the dark rift of the milky way (dropping from between the legs) as symbology for being 'born again', and the perpetual calendar clicks over to 000000 again

there is a valley in ireland where the mountain resembles a reclining woman, and the moon rising from her stomach/groin area (hard to tell really) every 18 1/2 years is called rebirthing the moon - same deal, no lunar fireworks either

everybody's looking for fireworks

now uta saw fireworks!

The Blue Temple
by Esoterica
Copyright © 2005,2008
All Rights Reserved
[email protected]
Uta scratched his head and looked again at the sky.
The sun was small and yellow­-brown, and the sky was charcoal gray.
It was very odd for the middle of the day, and the moon last night had been sapphire blue, the same
color as the stones that formed the walls of the Temple.
Something was happening to the East, across the deep sea.
He could see a haze spreading there, and arose to go see the better.
There had been many warnings of the coming cataclysm and he was glad to be well off the
mainland.
His home island also lay in that direction, but his family had left even before the Exodus, when the
coasts were forcibly evacuated.
There had been only a few people left, just a skeleton crew, as he had sailed from the southern port
of the Kingdom when he was assigned by the Temple Masters to his duty here.
He was to spend seven years here, guarding the vortex that the Temple covered.
This was a rugged place, an ancient mining site full of slimy bogs that would trap the feet of the
unwary, to deep, dark lakes that could contain almost anything just under the surface and no one
could ever be sure what was there or not, to the large mountains covered in the largest trees he had
ever seen.
He ran across those mountainsides now, in search of...what it was he could not say, but some sort of
answer to the disturbances he was seeing and feeling.
He quickly made his way past his small log house up the rise toward the Temple.
Long years of Temple training had taught him how to control his fear, and he employed the ancient
technique of distraction as he rounded the rough corner of the Temple, recalling facts that had been
practically burned into his brain by the Temple Instructors.
The Temple had been built to the normal standard of construction, but was a bit smaller in size
allowing for the remoteness of this outland post.
It guarded the ancient Vortex that lay deep under the unworked stone walls ­ a luxury not required
as few would be coming here to notice the rough construction.
He reminded himself that the whole purpose of the Temple network was to nourish and protect the
energy that lay within the Lines.
The Lines criss­crossed the globe and he had actually been there on the day the calculations were
made that signified the Lines were changing.
They were moving, heaving and twisting, and the dirt of the earth would soon move with them.
They had evacuated the coasts and built the Temples in hope of holding and controlling the writhing
Lines.
He visualized the intersection of the Lines deep under the Temple which created the Vortex, a place
where the dimensional barriers were thinned and things could come and go at will to other times
and places.
People, too, had gone, but he knew that he must stay and guard until there was nothing left to guard.
At last, he reached the overgrown path that led up from the landing, coming out on the other side of
the Temple, facing East and the churning sea.
He employed his Temple training swiftly as the height of the cliffs beneath him made him sway
dizzily ­ quickly he thought about his being alone.
There were certainly very few travellers who came these days.
It had been weeks now since the mad rush of the Exodus when there seemed to be a never ending
stream of boats and people always needing this and complaining about that.
He was glad it had quieted down, but he had begun to miss the presence of people, something he
hadn't even realized until now.
He had just quieted his breathing and reopened his eyes when there was suddenly a brilliant flash to
the east and the horizon disappeared in a blaze of orange fire.
Then there was nothing ­ no sound at all ­ the earth was holding its breath.
A terrible wind that carried a horrible smell smashed him backwards into the Temple wall.
The back of his head cracked hard against the blue stone and his eyes closed for the last time.
Uta still walks the now overgrown wood, guarding the secret of the Vortex and the blue stones of the
ruined Temple.
The Lines have settled well into their new patterns, and he is glad to finally have some company,
even if they are not his people.
­The End­
This story is by Esoterica, and is free for reproduction as long as the author's name is included.
Copyright© 2008 by Esoterica. All Rights Reserved.

This post has been edited by esoterica: Sep 16 2009, 08:32 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Sep 16 2009, 09:31 PM
Post #7

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

I think on some level humans simply cannot help but wonder how the world will end. From a biological point of view it makes sense that people do this. If people can know the end, they might be able to prevent it. In one of my classes we talked about a survey done over some thousands of people. They were asked if they could know the exact day the world die, ironically only a small number actually said they would want to know. And yet it seems that in today's age people are obsessed with the end of the world.

Here's how the world will end (by my limited knowledge of the ages) in about 5 billion years the sun will expand and consume the inner planets. If by chance the earth manages to escape a death by fire the sun will shrink down to a brown dwarf and eventually a black dwarf and the earth may not even orbit it anymore. Regardless, if the Earth is not destroyed by the sun it will turn into a frozen ball of rock floating lifelessly through out the end up time. The End.

How will humanity end? Well there are plenty of theories. But we have yet to hear from Jesus even though he's suppose to have come back at least once in the past 1500 years (even though many have thought to know the exact day only to find that Jesus didn't show up). The Y2K bug bugged out too. Point is many people have tried to foretell the end of humanity and I don't think 2012 is any more realistic then all the other BS theories. Will humanity die out? Most likely. Or evolve in a more eternal form. I just don't really care about the hype.

And that's what it comes down to - money. People in Hollywood are cashing in on something that people love to see over and over again. Give it a few years the fad will die down. Give it a few more it'll come back. Just like Jason the monster, Hell Raiser, Freddy Crugar and that other hockey mask wearing serial killer that never seems to die.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

valkyrie
post Sep 23 2009, 10:05 AM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon

"From a biological point of view it makes sense that people do this. If people can know the end, they might be able to prevent it."

I'll say. geez. it has to be, but unfortunately where does that hyper awareness fall into weather changes and environmental issues? if it were truly a self preservation thing, wouldn't it apply to more than one concept of destruction and not just inevitable destruction? to tell you the truth, i believe that us humans are very capable creatures able to curb our destructive tendencies if only we didn't distract ourselves with things we CAN'T change.

honestly i think its a guilt thing.....that or it takes a huge weight off our shoulders as to 'what can we do to protect ourselves?' NOTHING? really???

Give me the the serenity to accept the things i cannot change, the courage to change the things i can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

I think we lack the serenity, the courage, and the wisdom if you know what i mean. thats what truly pisses me off about 'end of the world' lines like that. horse sh$%!!! i won't accept a poor excuse like that....even from my own dark nightmares comes a fear of failure and even worst fear of success, but I'm not going to let it cause the panic and ignorance that seems to be running rampant right now.

so i suppose what im trying to say is....we are NOT taking responsibility over our planet like we should be doing. If we are capable we should be practical about this, and when i hear that kind of talk....well, its not empowering or confidence inspiring at all. i just hope we don't bring around some sort of self-fulfilling prophecy like many an individual pessimist does. thats just bad karma folks.

its a poor excuse and i for one refuse to promote it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poster_spam.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif)

+Quote Post

Kath
post Oct 17 2009, 03:33 PM
Post #9

Zelator
Group Icon

valkyrie, I'm right there with you. I am so anxious for 2013, just so that a couple million people out there will give it a friggin rest already, and a few thousand fraudulent authors will be exposed.

not that people will remember or anything, i'm sure they'll find some anteater in madagascar who's shadow predicts the end of life in 2017 or something...

in a sense, all the silliness, misinformation, and world ending obsession makes me think that humans are... well, I'll censor my misanthropy a bit here. But I mean, large numbers of people keep obsessively imagining ways for everybody to die... what kind of psychological makeup leads to that??

--------------------
‘Εκατερινη
IPB Image
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Audaces fortuna iuvat

+Quote Post

Kriemhilde
post Oct 18 2009, 01:06 AM
Post #10

Neophyte
Group Icon

( ... okee here I go, jumping in. Please don't hurt me!! )

I think the New Age movement and their little conspiracies is bull shit.

I think the whole 2012 thing is bull shit.

I think the media hype is bull shit.

I think that something will happen, regardless.

Why? Because we have a good couple of million people adding power to the thought. And I find it highly amusing, if not a tad scary. I mean, seriously. The last time that happened we ended up with ... well ... I won't say it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fie.gif)

I can't wait for 2013 either. <3

--------------------
~ Spirits will guide you, may they save you.

+Quote Post

Xenomancer
post Oct 18 2009, 11:34 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

i'm sure they'll find some anteater in madagascar who's shadow predicts the end of life in 2017 or something...

I almost crapped myself to that one. HILARIOUS!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

But I mean, large numbers of people keep obsessively imagining ways for everybody to die... what kind of psychological makeup leads to that??
One where the people are conditioned to accept a ponzi-scheme pattern to life as the way the world is.

The last time that happened we ended up with ... well ... I won't say it.
Bullshit? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I'm not so quick to dismiss the new age movement though. They are more readily open to Waveform theory physics than most modern scientists are (look up "Cymatics"). Then again, those of the New Age movement are open to anything... Well, there goes the credibility on that statement.

So, how about 'dem Yankees?

This post has been edited by Xenomancer: Oct 18 2009, 11:35 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
-Even with spiritual power, an unchecked ego will only seek to deify itself. - Frank MacEowen
-I find it interesting that we as scholars of metaphysics have no problem discussing the intricacies of the threads of reality, but when it comes to the things that really matter, we forget them. - Xenomancer
-This world is your home. We have a mix of everything here. If you want better, make better. There's no rule of going elsewhere for the tools. That's what magick is about. - Xenomancer

+Quote Post

Kriemhilde
post Oct 18 2009, 04:11 PM
Post #12

Neophyte
Group Icon

Actually I was cryptically referring to a religious path or two, but I didn't want to accidentally offend someone by speaking my opinion. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) They're touchy like that.

--------------------
~ Spirits will guide you, may they save you.

+Quote Post

valkyrie
post Oct 18 2009, 11:15 PM
Post #13

Zelator
Group Icon

oh by all means, kriem....curmudgeon us!!!...thats what fight club is for right? so true about thoughts becoming reality...but i like to fight THAT 'majority screws all optimists over' kind of well, lol, 'thinking'. any chance I get I'll put that kind of thinking down. most people are followers anyway, if you plant the right kind of doubt, it spreads like wild fire. we just have to find something that will distract us from the glamorous end of the world theme that won't add to its horrible sensationalism...right? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused012.gif)

err...short of friend loving peaceful alien contact and communications...I really can't think of too many ideas. no. scratch that. we'd panic anyway. well shoot. got nothing.

+Quote Post

Darkmage
post Oct 19 2009, 08:39 AM
Post #14

Snarkmeister
Group Icon

Personally I think the world will end from people eating too much junk food and all dying of diabetes, but that's just me.

I think the whole end of the world thing is bunk. Civilization may end, but if it does, so what? The world will change. It's been here a long time before us and will be here a long time after we're gone. We're just one species among many. *shrug*

I think people just like to scare themselves with this, much like they like horror movies. The *really* scary stuff no one talks about as it hits too close to home.

JMO.

--------------------
As the water grinds the stone,
We rise and fall
As our ashes turn to dust,
We shine like stars...
--Covenant, "Bullet"

+Quote Post

Goibniu
post Oct 19 2009, 02:49 PM
Post #15

Zelator
Group Icon

http://www.randi.org/encyclopedia/appendix3.html

This gives you an overview.
My favourite was the prophecies of William Miller in which he predicted 4 dates for the end of the world in 1843-44. When the world didn't end at the predicted date, he moved it up a bit, then a bit more, and a bit more. You would have thought they'd wise up after the second time.

--------------------
Don't worry. It'll only seem kinky the first time.

+Quote Post

Xenomancer
post Oct 20 2009, 07:18 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Personally I think the world will end from people eating too much junk food and all dying of diabeetus, but that's just me.

lol DIABEETUS

I had to post this song. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Silver Dragon
post Apr 23 2010, 03:54 PM
Post #17

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Xenomancer @ Sep 15 2009, 03:28 PM) *

Not so much the actual extinction part that worries me, it's the aftermath. Someone did an article on, "If humans disappeared in an instant."

First, nuclear powerplants would meltdown because no one tends to them, causing an immense nuclear halflife and environment contamination, especially if near a body of water.

Dude, there's a whole SHOW about it on the History Channel:

Life After People

(It's on DVD too. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) )

--------------------
IPB Image Silver Dragon

Follow Me on Facebook

+Quote Post

esoterica
post Apr 26 2010, 09:40 AM
Post #18

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

all of the end times prophesies have no reference to the end of the earth, they merely say that it is the end of time as we know it

somebody invents a time machine maybe?

or some timeless goddess descends from her veiled throne within the center of the galaxy (or from planet x or somewhere else) and sets her foot upon the earth, and as she does, time just stops since she's here and we become timeless too (we union with the the 'outside of time' set, for lack of better words, and it is truly the 'end of time' just as the prophesies say)

it makes sense in an odd way - if we go outside of time through some external or internal manipulation, the earth and us would never die and never pollute and never climate change and never destroy ourselves and never anything, including having any more children or anything even slightly related to time, like going places or doing things, we would have suddenly gone there or already done them - we move from living like within the sequential pages of a book, to accessing the whole book, and any point within it, instantly

interesting

edit: if it happened tomorrow then obama would be president forever, and a lot of us would be in school or whatever, and i'd be broke, for ever and ever, amen

bring it on, i'm tired

This post has been edited by esoterica: Apr 26 2010, 09:52 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Apr 26 2010, 09:43 PM
Post #19

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

Give it a few years the fad will die down. Give it a few more it'll come back. Just like Jason the monster, Hell Raiser, Freddy Crugar and that other hockey mask wearing serial killer that never seems to die.

I knew I was fucking psychic! And I actually like Nightmare on Elm Street too. Now they just need to redo hellraiser and make it good. If they can do that I can die a happy man! If that happens, screw it if the world ends in 2012 (which it won't).

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

grim789
post May 23 2010, 10:14 PM
Post #20

Zelator
Group Icon

Well i do believe 2012 is going to bring something because many great prophets such as Nostradamas predicted it and mayans I Ching etc. But i do not believe i will be the end of the world this is a time when all the planets aline correct? So are we not to assume that this is going to bring about a massive gravitational pull and force change i in my own opinion believe that this is not the end but a shift in higher vibrational levels a new state if you will. This could be a great thing i do not believe we should fear this but welcome it. And if it is the end well we all are going to die sometime are we not? And i myself am not afraid of death death holds a new life for me i welcome death not fear it. But dont get me wrong i love life and this earth and all its beauty it is a truly wonderful place to live but if my time should come then let it come.

--------------------
When the devil cries in agony who then comes to his aide.

+Quote Post

Joseph
post May 25 2010, 12:49 PM
Post #21

Neophyte
Group Icon

Greetings,

I take our measurment of time from Seasonal Changes, it does work in a Cyclic manner, yet it is said that Time is Linear, that it moves from one point to a second point to an infinite number of other Linear Points. It's funny, Ridiculous, and Sad that some Interpret the Cyclic Calendars of a Race the Mayan Race which modern people attest had the Greatest Civilization in the Americas before America was even America. If the Civilization that is attested to had a Celestial Time Piece that could predict the end of the world, yet they could not even forsee that the Spaniards were not the returning God Form of Quetzelcoatl, yet an invading Naval and Military might from another country coming to take by force their livelihoods and way of life, then how much stock could be placed in their belief of a Cyclic, or other Astronomical Time Piece that would supposedly foretell them of important events.

The answer is never easy, yet one plausible reply would be that, when people have a so-called Prophecy that depicts their peoples end, or the end of the existence of all Life, then of course the Rulers of those People will at that time claim that with their Protection and Rulership they will help stay these Destructive Forces alltogether. The people often will even feel, like in the media movies, and many Psychological Instances in the Nature of People, that The need for Heroes, who will stand to deliver is here. This to me is how the Religious as Well as Political Leaders gain a foot hold in the Lives of People. First when there is no reason to fear, and peace is existent, then there is a Group that creates a situation to propagandisize the people with to make them believe their is a State of Alarm and that under the Leader, either Religious, or Political the Danger can be averted. Before long there really is a problem. It is when people open themselves up to Beurocratical conditioned Bullshit Prophecies that are so vague that they could be considered comical if not for the reactions of people drinking it in like it is the single most important discovery and becoming enslaved with fear.

Of course many have the tendencies when watching the Media Prepared and Presented Movies like "Live Free or Die Hard", or even " Lord of the Rings", or other Presentation to place ourselves vicariously in the position of the Hero. People feel that in cases of problems they can rise to a Heroic Status when in times of peace they are nobodies. Plain and simple if a person will not be true to themselves if things are easy, they won't do it if things got tougher. So we create beliefs to foster our need to Live in a Fantastical Realm where we can rise above the crowd.

Another reason the so-called Prophetic Bullshit is pumped out to the people about every decade is so that people will be so busy thinking, speaking, and preparing for these created events, that they are not aware of the true problems in Life. Like when we have 6 million gallons of Oil floating in the Gulf of Mexico, and yet although all these Oil Rigs know how to drill for the Oil, they didn't stop to think before hand what they would do in a State of Emergency such as is right in front of our eyes. Instead of this being an issue with people, people are speaking about Fantasy Movies and other Bullshit from Hollywood to keep people from seeing that after 4 weeks of the Oil SLick SPreading, all our Nations leaders can do is say, that they will make sure that the Nation continues to take care of the situation to ease the burdens from those living on the coast, and to hold the Oil Companies who contribute many Millions of Dollars to them pays the tab. Yeah, Right. Technically the situation hasn't even been dealt with from our so called Great Leader, or this Nations Modern Marvels put into action.

The End of the World Prohecies is a lot of Media Hype, certain misguided Authors and Movie Makers, and Individuals with an acclaimation for a Article Review make a Killing earning money from gullible people who want something to talk about, and something to shock them out of their desensitized state of mediocrity, then after a couple months, or after the situation akin to Y2K when the world was supposed to be brought down by the computers not being able to turn over to the New Millenium they will have to seek after something even more shocking and devestating so they can feel the sense of fear, that so many engage themselves to, in order to believe they have an enemy.

Our Greatest Enemey Is Within Ourselves.

Respectfully,
Helel (Joseph)

--------------------
Aude est Facere - To Dare Is To Do

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th September 2024 - 10:24 PM