Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Spiders
DarK
post Nov 12 2006, 06:51 AM
Post #31

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Darkmage @ Nov 12 2006, 04:44 AM) *
I like the little buggers. They are efficient pesticide-free pest control. That's very important, considering I HATE insects--if I find something in the house and the number of legs can be evenly divided by three, the fucker dies.

My mother rescued a couple black widows from her science lab where some of her kids were going to squash them. She put them in some sealed petri dishes, brought them home, and released them in the back of our property in the bushes by the lake. They probably got eaten by birds, but hey, they gotta take their chances too.

Spiders are protective, and they can also be guides. Both functions are valuable and should be cultivated.

I really hate people who kill animals or hurt them for no reason. But being "eaten" is a whole other story, its called nature.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

netzgewebe
post Nov 16 2006, 11:57 AM
Post #32

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(DeathStalker @ Nov 12 2006, 12:51 PM) *
I really hate people who kill animals or hurt them for no reason. But being "eaten" is a whole other story, its called nature.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ac42.gif) yeh, but not always the cicle of nature is fair! but damn, it's nature! Spiders are amazing animals! but whenever i see one i get scared! only if it's a small black one, those ones i'm not afraid! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif)

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

DarK
post Nov 17 2006, 12:45 AM
Post #33

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(netzgewebe @ Nov 16 2006, 09:57 AM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ac42.gif) yeh, but not always the cicle of nature is fair! but damn, it's nature! Spiders are amazing animals! but whenever i see one i get scared! only if it's a small black one, those ones i'm not afraid! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif)

It takes time to get used to them, as with any other creature. Almost any living thing as far as im concerned fears the "unknown", knowledge usually defeats fear.

If you take time to understand how the spider's mind works and understand the spider itself, you surely won't fear it anymore, its all psychological.

I tend to fear water and anything related to water in that matter, I don't know why, but if I take time to understand the creatures of water i'd surely not fear them, or water anymore.

Anything mysterious or unknown is "scary", just as with darkness, its scary because you simply can't see in it. Some people say they don't fear dark, but fear what's in it. Again, that's because its "unknown". Same goes for spiders, they're cute little creatures, just have more legs and some have a bit fur on their backs (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hands.gif)

+Quote Post

Alafair
post Nov 21 2006, 02:57 PM
Post #34

Zelator
Group Icon

no amount of cajoling or encouragement will make me any happier if I am faced with this (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bones.gif)

+Quote Post

realm_crawler
post Jan 21 2008, 04:23 PM
Post #35

Zelator
Group Icon

OK (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ac41.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/weird_thread.gif)
Well since i am the super bug attractor i know spiders and other bugs.
Don't ask me why they like me they just do until i poke them LOL.
The only bugs avoiding me is mosquitos... hmmm maybe i got a bad reputation whit them since i kill billions of them each summer.
Fill the ditches whit some extremly flammable fuel wait a few secs throw a match and kaboooom ahhh so wonderful.
Yes i enjoy killing things that bite me.
Well i have noticed both "evil" spiders and bugs and good natural ones.
Want to get rid of bugs? Summon the frogs from your local swamp end of bug story.
Why the hell am i posting here anyways LOL (IMG:style_emoticons/default/spider.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
2 Pages< 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse