Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Telepathic Black Magic ?, Creating inner voices in others
thief_and_a_liar
post Jul 23 2005, 09:40 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I met this old man that managed to create a loud voice inside my head. I asked him then after a bit of chat if he was into magic, and then he gave me a hard No.
Since the old man wouldn't share or discuss anything I was hoping if anyone here knew about the trick, or/and how to do it.

-thief

PS: the voice said 'shut up' by the way (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

--------------------
-Believe in me and you shall fail, for not even I believe in what I preach.
-But I succeded!
-Then you are doubly a fool.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Athena
post Jul 24 2005, 07:00 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(thief_and_a_liar @ Jul 24 2005, 03:40 AM)
I met this old man that managed to create a loud voice inside my head. I asked him then after a bit of chat if he was into magic, and then he gave me a hard No.
Since the old man wouldn't share or discuss anything I was hoping if anyone here knew about the trick, or/and how to do it.

-thief

PS: the voice said 'shut up' by the way (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

My guess is that he probably didn't have any special abilities, that the thought was just thought with a lot of emotion behind it, and that you can once in awhile pick up thoughts.

Athena

--------------------
Courses, client work, custom Daemon seals, ruby seals, magical supplies and more...
www.enochian.org &

+Quote Post

thief_and_a_liar
post Jul 29 2005, 02:58 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Athena @ Jul 24 2005, 08:00 PM)
My guess is that he probably didn't have any special abilities, that the thought was just thought with a lot of emotion behind it, and that you can once in awhile pick up thoughts.

Athena

Sure, but from what you say, unintentially or not, the old man did the trick.
"With a lot of emotion behind it" is also a good ingredience in any magic I've heard....

What I find interesting from time to time is the weird kinds of direct manipulation of other people's minds that is done in close vicinity of the victim (ie. you can see it).

Examples that I have experienced against me is feeling my body burn, and a sudden magnetic fixation upon an object. From the context and memory of these two attacks , they were done intentionally.

Perhaps I should change the topic a bit and allow other people in the the forum tell a tale or two (or just mention one or two) of psychic attacks a bit out of the ordinary compared to the more common ones.

-thief

--------------------
-Believe in me and you shall fail, for not even I believe in what I preach.
-But I succeded!
-Then you are doubly a fool.

+Quote Post

benrachor
post May 15 2006, 07:53 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thief,

I had some training with a professional psychic a few years ago. In the begining stages I could only read people with really strong emotions or problems. It wasn't untill after months of training that I could "read" the average joe. I think the strong emotion projection is what you "heard" in your head. I don't know how much majickal training you have or what kind of astral perception you have, but my guess is that you picked up this old mans emotions as an audiable "Shut Up"

Cheers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wandwizard.gif)

--------------------
"Acute sensitiveness is always associated with genius,"
"The power to perceive the Universe accurately,"
"To analyze, coordinate, and judge impressions,"
"Is the foundation of all Great Works."

+Quote Post

LordCorpusOpium
post Jun 2 2006, 09:06 AM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

I agree, I dont think it was obout him, but more obout you.Sometimes if you concetrate hard enought you can hear the thoughts of people as they flow close to your preceptional circle, which is diffrent with every invidual.You can practise that as often as you like, it improves by time and training.Be carefull thoe, learn to untrigger the power.Think obout all those crouded rooms...

+Quote Post

telempath
post Nov 18 2007, 06:11 AM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

He was a projective telepath. Telethapy is not magick. I can do the same thing. You have two types of telethapy and empathy. Receive and projective. Some people can project but not receive. Most can receive but not project. Some, like me, can do both. I do it unconsciously when I am upset. Psychic abilities are not the same as magick. It is a totally different territory.

This post has been edited by telempath: Nov 18 2007, 06:14 AM

+Quote Post

amongthehidden
post Jul 13 2009, 09:11 AM
Post #7

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Athena @ Jul 24 2005, 09:00 PM) *

Athena

I agree with the emotion part, it's happened to me before. If I'm really angry or really want someone to say something to me they will. (I was thinking "please just say 'this is really good!' to me I'm in a bad mood" and my brother said "this is really good!" )

--------------------
Le Parkour:

Tougher than LaCrosse,
More exciting than Football,
Less competitive than Solitaire.

+Quote Post

Lucifer
post Aug 20 2009, 01:48 AM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(telempath @ Nov 18 2007, 07:11 AM) *

He was a projective telepath. Telethapy is not magick. I can do the same thing. You have two types of telethapy and empathy. Receive and projective. Some people can project but not receive. Most can receive but not project. Some, like me, can do both. I do it unconsciously when I am upset. Psychic abilities are not the same as magick. It is a totally different territory.

I agree with this, but psychic abilities can be used to accelerate or aide magickal abilities too. For me, they are more complimentary than not.

--------------------
My Profile: http://www.magickcircles.com/BadGirl

+Quote Post

Zylbath
post Sep 8 2009, 01:22 AM
Post #9

Neophyte
Group Icon

I don't think that there exist a parapsychological world AND a magical world. If these things are real, they have exactly the same source. ^^

--------------------
"Der Tod dauert das ganze Leben und beginnt dann, wenn er aufhört."

+Quote Post

Ozmagog
post Sep 8 2009, 07:08 AM
Post #10

Initiate
Group Icon

I have had a similar experience with a co-worker once.
I was practicing an odd form of psychokinesis that involved causing people's muscles to function under my control and to manifest phantom sensations in other people.
As I lay in bed imagining a practice egregore(kind of an offensive magick attack dummy lol) I made ages ago I began to attach an energy tendril to it's foot to manifest a tickle.
All of a sudden an image of a co-worker that I spent a lot of time talking to vividly popped into my mind and the instant I saw her I knew I just slam fired a curse.
Sure enough the energy tendril was attached to her foot instead of the egregores and within seconds I heard an extremely loud voice yell into my mind "STOP IT!".
The voice was so loud it instantly broke my focus.
It is interesting to note that the co-worker that I ended up cursing mildly happened to meditate almost daily and visits graveyards frequently.
She also let a few little odd facts slip about dead people talking to her so it is obvious she is a magician of some sort.

I have always been somewhat clairaudient and that may have helped me recieve the signal.

+Quote Post

Shimi
post Feb 19 2010, 05:42 AM
Post #11

Neophyte
Group Icon

I agree with a lot of the people before me that the old man probably had no idea what you wanted from him. I can even tell you that the same exact thing happaned to me more then once by accident, and much more fluently right before falling asleep(probably an ideal state of mind). I think you just picked up the massage.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse