Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Pleased To Meet You!
VioletCalla
post Jan 16 2013, 12:20 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I'm VioletCalla, and I have had my first experiences with witchcraft as a teenager finding myself through Wicca (aren't we all at some point?). After a while, I felt that the Wiccan path wasn't really for me and I now self identify as pagan. I exclusively honor Hecate, who has guided me through many struggles and turning points at the crossroads of life, and I sing of her praises often (literally).

Due to foibles regarding "mundane" life taking over, I ended up fizzling out of the craft. Living with family that didn't always approve of me holding pagan beliefs can do that to you. For the sake of helping those I love through difficult times, as well as helping myself, I decided to come back and fully dedicate myself as best as I can to learning her mysteries and rediscovering who I am as a person.

I'm also an aspiring theater artist, and would like to publish my own work. If you guys like musicals, video games, and comics, I'm your go-to gal.

Pleasure to make your acquaintance!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

☞Tomber☜
post Jan 17 2013, 09:47 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Nice to you meet ya, and welcome aboard!

Yup living with or around people who dislike magic can be difficult so I hope it works out for the best. But there isn't any of that around here so feel welcome to jump into some discussions or share your knowledge.

See ya around.

--------------------
QUOTE(Vagrant Dreamer @ Jan 30 2013, 02:19 AM) *
Expect nothing, or you will get caught up in the future and not pay attention to the present. Just do the practice diligently, do it because you enjoy it, do it because you believe in it. Don't wait for results, don't wait for it to happen.

+Quote Post

Goibniu
post Jan 18 2013, 04:19 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

Hi Violet
Welcome to the forum. Make yourself at home. Have a look around and see if you can find things or people of interest. Hope to see you adding your ideas to the mix.

--------------------
Don't worry. It'll only seem kinky the first time.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse