Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Witching Dream, Disturbing Contact from Entity
perfidious
post Jul 20 2009, 07:10 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

This was a long time ago (atleast a few years), but its affect has been profound and lasting. Simply a very strange dream even to me, as i often have strange dreams. I was in a house and felt a strange.. feeling in this upstairs bedroom. I shut the the door was warned not to open it again but did anyway. When I opened it it was in a state of choas with droors slamming books flying windows blowing - everything. and as best as i can describe it was a witch standing in front of me i dont remember if she was pointing at me, but was definitaly gusturing. She was screaming in a strange and foren tounge as if casting a curse on me. This was frightening and I woke up in my bed, covered in little green crickits or praying mantiss or something. very sticky and gross feeling. i got out of bed and started to push them out the window. this is when I actualy woke up. I never had a dream like that before when i woke up but was still dreaming. I felt i was contacted and spoke to in a unknown language. it sounded very real- this language, ancient or something. can anyone interpret or explain this????

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Acid09
post Jul 27 2009, 09:46 PM
Post #2

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

This was a long time ago (atleast a few years), but its affect has been profound and lasting. Simply a very strange dream even to me, as i often have strange dreams. I was in a house and felt a strange.. feeling in this upstairs bedroom. I shut the the door was warned not to open it again but did anyway. When I opened it it was in a state of choas with droors slamming books flying windows blowing - everything. and as best as i can describe it was a witch standing in front of me i dont remember if she was pointing at me, but was definitaly gusturing.

The house you were in is a symbol of you as a whole where as your point of view within that house (being a first person view) represents your ego, the seat of your base desires and personality. Door ways represent barriers or blocks in the brain that sometimes prevent us from expressing certain aspects of subconscious desires, feelings and thoughs. Your higher ego told you to not open the door. But acting on impulse you did it anyway. A sign perhaps of a lack of self control or dicipline. But what you saw when you opened the door was chaos and the witch. This means that the door was being a barrier to perhaps a repressed or self destructive part of your self. Something that maybe you kept hidden for a long time and may have even forgotten about it. Now its also possible that you've been ignoring a part of your consciousness that is trying to get your attention, even compliment you or give you insight into some part of your life.

She was screaming in a strange and foren tounge as if casting a curse on me. This was frightening and I woke up in my bed, covered in little green crickits or praying mantiss or something. very sticky and gross feeling. i got out of bed and started to push them out the window. this is when I actualy woke up. I never had a dream like that before when i woke up but was still dreaming. I felt i was contacted and spoke to in a unknown language. it sounded very real- this language, ancient or something. can anyone interpret or explain this????

If we put this under a typologist frame of mind the witch represents and archtypal form of the dark magician. Now the magician archtype represents the part of the self that is powerful, creative, charismatic, knowledgable, skilled and wise. But the dark magician (although perhaps still knowledgable) is more self destructive. Its when the person turns the positive aspects of the magician against themself and potentially harms others too. The most destructive and powerful magic of the dark magician is labeling. When ever the dark magician labels something, the person he labels takes on that role. So for example lets say a doctor is a dark magician in that he/she diagnoses medical conditions - you feel bad you go to the doctor and he/she says you're depressed or suffer anxiety. Most people tend to believe their doctors because they see them as experts. Likewise the magician is the part of the personality that knows the self and the rest of the self (that which makes up the sum of a human being) looks up to the magician aspect as a source of expertise. So if that part of the personality acts out and says you're depressed - you tend to believe it. Now depression is just an example you could easily insert any other adjective or noun you'd like. The point is that the dark magician labels things in a way that is destructive or reinforces destructive behaviors.

Chaos is a symbol of a lack of self control or a feeling that you have no control over your life and yourself. The green insects represent fear - you fear the chaos in your life. So it is no doubt that this dream had a profound impact on you. The next step is to sit yourself down and really do some introspection. Look deep within your self and ask what about your life do you feel that you cannot control and be specific. Don't just be like "everything" or "nothing". Give it some real thought. And for everything you come up with ask if you even need to control that. If you do then come up with ways how you can gain control of that aspect and act on it.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

perfidious
post Jul 28 2009, 07:24 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Wow, thats realy good insight. Cool, thanks. You kinda gave me a better understanding on that. great advice

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse