Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 More Anger An Hate In The World Please, Necessary things.
Draw
post Feb 18 2012, 03:21 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Now i know it's a silly thing but bare with me
My annoyance is with a lot of popular joy junkies like Paulo Coelho
They seem so good an make such powerful statements about the unstoppable power of love and the infinite virtue of peace it sickens me
Peace has a very select amount of virtue an love can most definitely cause a lot of evil.
They often go on to say how anger an hate never help you an inevitably harm you in a multitude of ways, which really pisses me off.
Cos they say it to people in ways that summons up a lot of emotional leverage an doesn't leave anything to question,
Hypnotizing people to screw up when they get angry and accept things they should hate with loving arms.

People spreading all this love an peace bullshit to heavily relaxed or emotionally sensitive people are causing more tragedy than nail-bombs in school lunch-packs.

How many people do you know who loose all sense of reason when angered?

How many people do you know who have ruined their lives by falling in love with the wrong person or other ideal?

It's the listening to all that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blablabla.gif) that dose it, it's simplistic positive attitude dumbs people down an drastically reduces their chance at making necessary changes.

Wouldn't it be great if people could use their anger to right wrongs,
To be able to walk away from a love that would destroy them.
To hate those who deserve it with the same logical reasoning that determines the worth of their love.

Everything in it's right place, bring on a hateful crusade, liberate the discernment of the people.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Sasin
post Feb 20 2012, 03:23 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Draw @ Feb 18 2012, 04:21 PM) *

Now i know it's a silly thing but bare with me
My annoyance is with a lot of popular joy junkies like Paulo Coelho
They seem so good an make such powerful statements about the unstoppable power of love and the infinite virtue of peace it sickens me
Peace has a very select amount of virtue an love can most definitely cause a lot of evil.
They often go on to say how anger an hate never help you an inevitably harm you in a multitude of ways, which really pisses me off.
Cos they say it to people in ways that summons up a lot of emotional leverage an doesn't leave anything to question,
Hypnotizing people to screw up when they get angry and accept things they should hate with loving arms.

People spreading all this love an peace bullshit to heavily relaxed or emotionally sensitive people are causing more tragedy than nail-bombs in school lunch-packs.

How many people do you know who loose all sense of reason when angered?

How many people do you know who have ruined their lives by falling in love with the wrong person or other ideal?

It's the listening to all that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blablabla.gif) that dose it, it's simplistic positive attitude dumbs people down an drastically reduces their chance at making necessary changes.

Wouldn't it be great if people could use their anger to right wrongs,
To be able to walk away from a love that would destroy them.
To hate those who deserve it with the same logical reasoning that determines the worth of their love.

Everything in it's right place, bring on a hateful crusade, liberate the discernment of the people.

Paulo Coelho is a quack. His writing is poor and his message is juvenile. I wouldn't worry too much about his writing as I can't see it having a noticeable impact on society after he dies (or even now).

I suggest you read http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6452749-bright-sided for a refreshing analysis of the positive-thinking mass-consumerism epidemic of modern societies in the global north.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2024 - 02:10 PM