Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Ways Of Creating Thoughtforms (input Please!)
Slyphhur
post Jan 13 2010, 11:39 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hey, well after reading a few of these posts and stuff it kind of seems that the way I create thoughtforms (or think that i am creating them, hey who REALLY knows?) is i just basically gather energy into a large sphere infront of me and...well... just mould it really. Into whatever shape i want, then once i have the outside appearence done i move to the inside and just start making all the little energy arteries and stuff (I kind of model it after my own energy body then slightly warp it to compensate for the form i choose the thoughtform to have), then once i do that, i move onto creating the chakras. Now here is the interesting bit, you have no make an energy that is self perpetuating to a point but also something that feeds of off...well a source of energy. So i link the mould to the universal energy centre (or maybe it's just the universe it'self who knows?) and fill up the spaces with the energy gleaned from the source and mould it and command it to stay in that sphere. Once all the chakras have been formed and linked and all the energy is flowing nicely i will just give it a set of commands to follow (works quite nicely) or give it a complete and independant conscience (only did this once with amazing results).

So yeah thats my personal way of creating an entirly new spiritual entity, please feel free to tell me if im crazy or to add your own personal or preffered way of doing things.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

bym
post Jan 14 2010, 12:50 AM
Post #2

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings Slypher!
LOL! Well...that is certainly the simplified 'jist' of it! May I recommend Franz Bardons "Initiation into Hermetics" to you? I imagine that you gleaned this process from either Hines or Carroll? I'm the cautionary old fart that believes in responsibility in creating such things... Having control over the created entity is of key importance. BUT, I'll stick my neck out here and actually believe the age that you have displayed. You're doing some fairly advanced noodling around with energy for one so young. (*sigh* part of that might be just jealousy on my part. I didn't know creating an artificial entity from a hole in the wall at your age! *grin*) You should, before you get deeply immersed in the finer arts of outside energy manipulation, get your own energy body/system in order...and that means learning to build and maintain a healthy foundation with which to work from! (Alas that more do not do this, myself included!) You should establish a viable and working connection within yourself of just what is going on inside YOU before trying to create something outside of yourself. Learning to listen to your internal dialogue. Next establish how and why your bioenergy works and how/why it interacts with the world around you. This sounds tedious and boring but only if you let it be that way...no one ever needs to be bored, ever.

When creating the artificial form you needn't go into the details of establishing a complete 'chakra' system in the creation. This bit kinda belied your maturity level...and I must ask...did you think of this yourself or where did you hear of this? Just curious. You are either a savant or extremely wellread. Precocious at the least! *grin* I'm fairly serious here, this is a good thing (Hail Martha Stewart!)! The anatomy of your creation depends upon its purpose and your use for it. It would be irresponsible to just blythely create something just for the sake of doing so. These things are semi-alive! In the words you used, "thought-form", just what is that thought and what does it represent? (This is rhetorical) Your creation should have a definitive beginning(conception, inception, creation, naming), middle (purpose/function) and an ending (the unmaking or a set life-span). Elementaries/servitors/tulpas/etc. should never be made and let loose. Most will decay and fade whilst others will become pests and parasites. The Lower Astral is filled with half-baked thoughtforms, most of which are created unconciously by people who are only tenuously aware of them, if, at all! Everybody with habits have their own unconcious Larvae surrounding them...thank goodness they reside within that persons immediate sphere of influence!

Again...I am intrigued! Will you tell me about your knowledge of such things and their source material, if any? I'm impressed, not that that means anything, in particular but, definately impressed. (And, throughout this longwinded ramble I forgot to make it clear...yes, you have the right of it-mostly)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/horse.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

Slyphhur
post Jan 14 2010, 09:04 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Wow thank you so much for posting and taking an interest, finally someone who can actually help and guide me. Well first off to answer your question, i first heard about the creaton of thoughtforms mentioned in a book by Konstantinos, i forget which...possibly the Nocturnicon. But to be truly honest like with most of the magick i do it really is just pure instinct, somehow i just know how to do things and the best way to do things. I'm really trying hard not to sound like i think really highly of myself because i don't i just have such an interesting relation ship with energy i can just naturally figure out the best ways to manipulate it to do what i want. The thing i do lack is proper strength, but i think that will just come with practice. And yes i am actually deeply immersed and facinated by energy work and outside energy manipulation, it's all i do really. The thing is i really dislike rituals because well...they take to long and i might get distracted or i just dont really "feel it" y'know? But maybe you can help me with that, and if you could i would be really gratefull if you could do anything ot help me grow and advance, and maybe i could help you in some way as well.

As for the thoughtforms themselves, well i've actually only created three that i've kept, and all of them are types of dragons (I feel a special connection with dragons, not sure why...) the first two have no conscience to speak of they are just there to automatically protect me and do whatever i tell them. My father bought me this black wooden ornamental katana with dragons etched on either side and i just transformed it into...well something interesting that i read in a book. (PM me if you would like details), anywho i created twin dragons and sealed them to the sword using the etchings as a focus and yeah they are still with the sword. My last and most recent creation is a fully coherent and wonderfull dragon, at first i just created him because i felt some kind of overwhelming urge to just make something. But when i just created a basic consciocness for him i thought "Well since i value free will and choice very highly, you know what? I'll give him a conscince and teach him about choice and free will so if HE would like to be friend and a gaurdian to me then it will be because HE wants to." So that's exactly what i did, and he has been with me since...well not with me he is flitting around the world and astral planes learning about life, getting experience and ultimatly trying to find his place in the universe, he was created with the purpose to choose his own destiny and that is exactly what he is doing. We have such wonderfull conversations, and when ever i do ask him to do a favour he gladly does it to the best of his ability. I may have created him but he is growing into something of his own making, i help him along and teach him what he would like to learn and answer questions when i can. But i am very proud of him and glad to see his is making such wonderfull progress and enjoying the world.

PS. Yes this is my actual age

This post has been edited by Slyphhur: Jan 14 2010, 10:03 PM

--------------------
Reality is but a perception made up by fools and liars

+Quote Post

bym
post Jan 14 2010, 10:34 PM
Post #4

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

LOL!
Well.....I'm not a teacher...I have too many hang-ups and opinions for that! There are those, here on Forum, that do have the necessary skills and information to help you in that vein. First, tho', I'd like to address what I perceive to be a budding problem...energy creation/manipulation aside. That which concerns me is this:
The thing is i really dislike rituals because well...they take to long and i might get distracted or i just dont really "feel it" y'know?

My response will draw all sorts of hate/discontent/disagreement...that being said: Ritual is an intrinsic action that EVERYBODY performs! Getting up after sleeping and taking a whizz - ritual, cooking your eggs before you eat them - ritual, putting on your clothes - ritual. Our lives are made up of personal ritual. Prepping yourself and your car before driving- ritual. Just because you think that what you're doing with energy inside your head doesn't mean that the process you are utilizing isn't a ritual. Now I know that this is not what you were refering to when you said "ritual" but, ultimately, it is the same thing. Discipline is a necessary action/idea in ALL magic(k)!!! Without it your results will be haphazard and, quite often, non-existant. Chaos Magic(k) is a misnomer. Without control(Order) you will be unable to perceive the results of any specified action. Pure chaos cannot be shaped without Order. Discipline is an action of Order. No Discipline, no Order, no useful results. Extremely simplified but correct. You could argue that Magic(k) cannot be confined in such simplistic terms. You'd be right BUT YOUR interaction and desireability would be for naught because the resultant BEness would be beyond your comprehension. (AH, yes, I can feel the stirrings of discontent already...not necessarily from YOU but from those who, obviously, know just what Chaos is...) Boiled down, you needn't learn all the Western/Eastern mumbo-jumbo arm-flailing that is rife within the standard Occult schools BUT you should then be working very hard at establishing your own perceptions of just how your mind works and why. When you do this you will be creating your own set of 'ritual' that will always work for you! The next tricky bit is when you wish to interact with, say, Sally Jenkins down the street. She doesn't exist in your mind except as an outside figure that you perceive. To confuse things more...she has her own mind. In order to interact with Sally you must now tread outside of yourself and attempt to communicate. There are Archtypes that exist when a collective of mind occurs. It is thru' these archtypes that we communicate. Often times we must use common 'ritual' to do so. *pause* Do you see where this is all going? Don't dismiss 'ritual'. Laziness of learning is a very bad habit...even for one as self-absorbed as myself! *grin* At your age, with your obvious talents, your mind is still fairly plastic. This is a good thing! Try to hold on to this plasticity for as long as you know how! I hope that you can come up with some viable counter-points to this lengthy blather that I've thrown at you. I am also open to PM if you feel so inclined... Please look into the excellent classes and instructors here on Forum. They are far better equipped at handling inquisitive minds. Our Mods, also, have some very good insight into people and how/why they tick. I hope to hear from you again...you've brightened my day considerably! (The Membership can stop groaning now! *grin*) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/i_triangle.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

Slyphhur
post Jan 14 2010, 10:58 PM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

Lol, well firstly, you are absolutly right magick no matter what form does need some order to make it do what you would like it to do, but i know what i lack, i lack discipline...lol i really need to work on that. I have done a few rituals before and it had been interesting (i find everything interesting, you will learn that if you talk to me a lot) and yeilded some interesting results. But i feel more natural in just doing things by pure willpower and manipulation of different energies around me and energies from different planes i sometimes open "Gates" to (And yes i know the saying only open a door if you know how to close it, i am very carefull with this and always make sure to close it properly and ever repair the slight "scar" left on the astral plane).

Also since my element is water (scorpio with aqaurius rising) i am not very grounded and tend to be quite wishy-washy, i need structure (Kinda feels weird saying that on the Chaos forum (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mr47_05.gif) ) and discipline to help me focus, but i know it is something i have to really work on every day.

Yeah PM me if you would like, it would be nice to have a friend on this site and i like to meet and talk with new people, especially interesting one's like yourself.

--------------------
Reality is but a perception made up by fools and liars

+Quote Post

kaboom13
post Mar 15 2010, 05:19 PM
Post #6

Unregistered

I stand completely awed by Bym, and I can't say that I'm slowly garnering a new view towards ceremonial, but I have a more 'wild'/'natural' point of view about this.

Simply, get comfortable, or in the mood and will it to happen. If you have no preference about shape and 'volume' of the construct, and you want it to do something, then just want it. Simple as that. And keep wanting and don't stop. Don't delve into the semantics of how much you want it, just keep wanting. Eventually, whether it is now, or three bodies from now, it will come, its just a matter of this: will you really want it then.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse