Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Discarding Servitor, No longer serving purpose/creating problems
Gatin
post Apr 10 2011, 06:06 AM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

A number of years ago, I created a servitor with specific qualities that were beneficial at the time.

Because I did not put a time limit on the servitor ( I didn't know what I was doing back in the day) and it has been around for a long time, it has taken on a mind of its own and will not leave. It is causing a lot of problems and it needs to move on or disappear or do whatever it is they do when they go away.

Anyone had any luck with a problem like this? Advice?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Musky Tusk
post Apr 11 2011, 08:39 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

I thought it was possible for the creator to dissolve an entity with visualization and that nothing physical was needed to get rid of it.
I'm certainly in no place to be giving you real advice tho. I'm gonna go dig out Creating Magickal Entities and see if I can find something in there

--------------------
Compassionless love!
“Science is always discovering odd scraps of magical wisdom and making a tremendous fuss about its cleverness.”
“The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal.”
- Aleister Crowley

+Quote Post

Musky Tusk
post Apr 11 2011, 09:26 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Only found a little bit

Chapter 12- Life Span, pages 62-63

"Some people choose to destroy the entity's housing at the set time of dissolution. Others like to bury the housing. Others like to visualize the entity dissipating into the astral plane leaving its housing an empty shell of what used to be. Some just throw anything associated to the entity into the garbage. Some pull out the essential energy that they've put into the entity, which came from themselves initially. They destroy the link between the entity and themselves by visualizing the entity's energy coming back into them. Most people find this easy since each person has their own unique energy signature. Calling that energy back to yourself is simply a matter of being attuned to it. You should, if you so choose, come up with some form of dissolution for your entity when the time comes for it to cease. Most agree, when you terminate the life on an entity, you must handle this personally, either through absorption of energy or within the statement of intent."

Hope that helps somewhat, I'm sure someone more experienced will post, I've only created two entities and they both still exist (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

--------------------
Compassionless love!
“Science is always discovering odd scraps of magical wisdom and making a tremendous fuss about its cleverness.”
“The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal.”
- Aleister Crowley

+Quote Post

Gatin
post Apr 12 2011, 04:30 PM
Post #4

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

QUOTE(Musky Tusk @ Apr 11 2011, 11:26 PM) *

Only found a little bit

Chapter 12- Life Span, pages 62-63

"Some people choose to destroy the entity's housing at the set time of dissolution. Others like to bury the housing. Others like to visualize the entity dissipating into the astral plane leaving its housing an empty shell of what used to be. Some just throw anything associated to the entity into the garbage. Some pull out the essential energy that they've put into the entity, which came from themselves initially. They destroy the link between the entity and themselves by visualizing the entity's energy coming back into them. Most people find this easy since each person has their own unique energy signature. Calling that energy back to yourself is simply a matter of being attuned to it. You should, if you so choose, come up with some form of dissolution for your entity when the time comes for it to cease. Most agree, when you terminate the life on an entity, you must handle this personally, either through absorption of energy or within the statement of intent."

Hope that helps somewhat, I'm sure someone more experienced will post, I've only created two entities and they both still exist (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Thanks so much for the reply.

Well, good to know that I am on the right track. I have been using visualization as described above.

I am wondering how long this will take. I have been at this awhile and not seen a lot of progress.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse