Reply to this topicStart new topic
 I Have Some Questions- Hope You Can Assist Me
hungwe
post Aug 20 2008, 05:19 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

hi

Hope my posting finds you well and in good health...

I am new to this subject or practise of necronomancy- specifically FIFTY NAMES OF MARDUK,....I have a number of questions which i hope you will be able to answer or point me in the right direction.

Firstly, I have never done any magical workings. I have never invoked or evoked a spirit or being. I have not experienced anything paranormal other than seeing a rainbow and a white light flash once during my first attempt at meditation.....(which sparked my interest in the metaphysical).

- How long it took you guys to make contact and have conversation with these beings?

- Someone mentioned sacrifices on another thread- what sort of things are we looking at? fruits, wine, incense

- Has anyone ever asked these beings about where they actually reside (which dimension?)

- Are they directed by the Will of God or are they just freely roaming the various planes of existence?

- What is their mandate or role in their own worlds of existence?

- Are they benovelent beings?

- Someone also mentioned protection- can prayers work/LBRP? Which specific banishing should one use?

I am interested in progressing spiritually, and am looking at the safest way to consult a being from a higher dimension.

If you could point me in the right direction as to which books I need to get hold of or if you have pdf files which you think will help me get started that would be great.

Looking forward to your responses.

Regards

Hungwe (fish eagle)

This post has been edited by hungwe: Aug 20 2008, 05:54 AM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Optimystic
post Nov 8 2008, 02:41 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Dear Hungwe,

I was surprised to find that no one has responded to your post yet, as these are very relevant and important questions to be asking. I know its been awhile, but I would like to offer what I can to the discussion. I'd also like to thank you for your very kind compliment regarding my work with Zisi.

Contact is far easier to make than conversation. The spirits usually hear us before we hear them, at least until we really develop the fullness of our senses and get some experience working transdimensionally. A simple prayer, with pure motive and genuine faith, can often go right to the heart of an entity. You have to understand that in the astral worlds, symbols, emotions, and thoughts have more weight and reality than they do here in many respects. There are many angels and spirits whose entire functions are to mediate and communicate prayers through the aethyrs - from the Highest God to the lowest blade of grass.

Much of the process of learning to converse with spirits consists of recognizing your own strengths and weaknesses and learning to work within the modes and means that are effective for you personally. Everyone has the capacity, but we all tend to express it differently. You can experience the spirits through all 5 senses, the mysterious 6th sense, and all the "thousand secret senses" of subtle things that we as people are apt to forget about. I like to tell people to listen to the Animaniac's song about the senses, because its not only funny, but very true and wise. You can perceive a spirit through a sense of wonder or change just as much as through some stereotypical psychic channel.

We all make progress at different rates, and some us spend more time in certain gates than others. I think if you practice and observe and experiment over the course of a year, and then look back, you will notice significant progress and growth in your knowledge and abilities.

If you are just starting out, a good idea is to have a kind of "coming-out" party/ritual with and for the gods, angels, and spirits to announce and introduce yourself. A new moon, a major holiday, or a unique and appropriate astrological time is a great opportunity to open the doors. You can make up a little "feast" of delicious food, bright candles, and beautiful art and songs for the spirits, and then share the celebration with prayers for guidance, initiation, growth, and the blessings of the spiritual world. You'll be surprised with the positive results. Each spirit has their own particular preferences, likes and dislikes, but you will learn those as you go along.

Some spirits work within a very tight portfolio, others have more freedom. Some are aligned with God's Will, others not so much. Some love humans, others can't stand them. Most are somewhere in between. It really varies from entity to entity. Its good and profitable to spend some time studying daemonology so you know who to go to for what and where to find them.

The 91st Psalm is an excellent prayer and charm for protection of all kinds. If you memorize it, it makes it all the more powerful and permanent in your life.

There is no 100% safe way to do magic, just like working with chemistry, driving a car, or fixing electronics. You take the most reasonable precautions you can, and you expect the unexpected. If it was 100% safe, you would never be able to grow and progress out of your comfort zone and into the Greater Universe.

The [Greater] Key of Solomon is a good place to start. That explains ritual magic very thoroughly and provides you with many measures for cleansing and purification. It also has a number of planetary talismans that will take you through the first 7 celestial gates and provide you with a host of very useful powers and helpful allies.

Let us know if we can help you out more.

Blessings, David

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/Laie_58.gif)

--------------------
Emet Eli

+Quote Post

hungwe
post Dec 12 2008, 02:13 PM
Post #3

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(Optimystic @ Nov 8 2008, 03:41 PM) *

Dear Hungwe,

I was surprised to find that no one has responded to your post yet, as these are very relevant and important questions to be asking. I know its been awhile, but I would like to offer what I can to the discussion. I'd also like to thank you for your very kind compliment regarding my work with Zisi.

Contact is far easier to make than conversation. The spirits usually hear us before we hear them, at least until we really develop the fullness of our senses and get some experience working transdimensionally. A simple prayer, with pure motive and genuine faith, can often go right to the heart of an entity. You have to understand that in the astral worlds, symbols, emotions, and thoughts have more weight and reality than they do here in many respects. There are many angels and spirits whose entire functions are to mediate and communicate prayers through the aethyrs - from the Highest God to the lowest blade of grass.

Much of the process of learning to converse with spirits consists of recognizing your own strengths and weaknesses and learning to work within the modes and means that are effective for you personally. Everyone has the capacity, but we all tend to express it differently. You can experience the spirits through all 5 senses, the mysterious 6th sense, and all the "thousand secret senses" of subtle things that we as people are apt to forget about. I like to tell people to listen to the Animaniac's song about the senses, because its not only funny, but very true and wise. You can perceive a spirit through a sense of wonder or change just as much as through some stereotypical psychic channel.

We all make progress at different rates, and some us spend more time in certain gates than others. I think if you practice and observe and experiment over the course of a year, and then look back, you will notice significant progress and growth in your knowledge and abilities.

If you are just starting out, a good idea is to have a kind of "coming-out" party/ritual with and for the gods, angels, and spirits to announce and introduce yourself. A new moon, a major holiday, or a unique and appropriate astrological time is a great opportunity to open the doors. You can make up a little "feast" of delicious food, bright candles, and beautiful art and songs for the spirits, and then share the celebration with prayers for guidance, initiation, growth, and the blessings of the spiritual world. You'll be surprised with the positive results. Each spirit has their own particular preferences, likes and dislikes, but you will learn those as you go along.

Some spirits work within a very tight portfolio, others have more freedom. Some are aligned with God's Will, others not so much. Some love humans, others can't stand them. Most are somewhere in between. It really varies from entity to entity. Its good and profitable to spend some time studying daemonology so you know who to go to for what and where to find them.

The 91st Psalm is an excellent prayer and charm for protection of all kinds. If you memorize it, it makes it all the more powerful and permanent in your life.

There is no 100% safe way to do magic, just like working with chemistry, driving a car, or fixing electronics. You take the most reasonable precautions you can, and you expect the unexpected. If it was 100% safe, you would never be able to grow and progress out of your comfort zone and into the Greater Universe.

The [Greater] Key of Solomon is a good place to start. That explains ritual magic very thoroughly and provides you with many measures for cleansing and purification. It also has a number of planetary talismans that will take you through the first 7 celestial gates and provide you with a host of very useful powers and helpful allies.

Let us know if we can help you out more.

Blessings, David

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/Laie_58.gif)

Hi David,

Thank you very much for the informative response...

I had almost given up on this thread...

I am making slow steady progress..I have learnt two powerful prayers and adding some more as I go along...

Thank you very much for the explanations you have offered..

Regards

Hungwe

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse