Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Just Starting Help :d Plz :help
Aorek
post Dec 10 2007, 07:00 PM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Alright i just found this website last night or so and ive been really looking for someone to give me some feedback. ive been reading on magic and stuff for a year or so and havent had any results... im not very good at meditating ect lol=( psyonics seems to be a very interesting thing to me and ive tried to gather energy buttttt i cant seem to get a grasp on it ... any chance someone could tell me some techniques to find the energy maybe not sure what i need but its something hehe < tried starting with a ball but couldnt even gather energy at my sternum as it stated =( > being a newb ftw >< (IMG:style_emoticons/default/help.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Dec 10 2007, 07:27 PM
Post #2

Practicus
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aorek @ Dec 10 2007, 08:00 PM) *
tried starting with a ball but couldnt even gather energy at my sternum as it stated

Well, first of all try gathering energy at different places. It's easier some places for others. Try your forehead, your hands, the pelvic area just above your groin, and/or your heart for starters. Perhaps your crown, the very top part of your head.

Secondly, as far as finding the energy goes, that's a different matter and people sometimes pigeonhole it into a particular sensation - warmth, tingling, pressure, etc., when really it's typically a combination of sensations, for one thing, and for another depending on your sensitivity, could feel like any number of sensations.

Try this for starters, though. On your forearm, between your elbow and hand, very lightly run your forefinger around in circles on the skin on the interior side - the same side as the interior angle of your elbow joint - for just a few moments. Then stop, and focus on the sensations on your skin. Maintain the sensation for as long as you can. Time it until you can maintain that sensation for five minutes.

When you have a good handle on this, repeat the process to awaken that sensation, except this time, allow - don't force - the sensation to creep down your arm and into your palm. It may go very slowly at first, but simply feel it inch down a bit at a time until the sensation that started at your arm is now in the center of your palm.

When you can do this sufficiently, try the same process, but instead of using your finger to raise the sensation on your skin, imagine the sensation awakening without having to touch it. Just remember what it feels like, and allow it to blossom onto your skin. Make it as acute as possible, and then move it down to your palm just as before.

Then, awaken the sensation elsewhere on your body - like your sternum. Move the sensation up your chest, onto your shoulder, down your arm, and into your palm. By now you should be getting a hang of this very basic exercise. The sensation itself may also have changed from what it was when you originally used your finger to cause it. That's perfectly natural, and it may become very subtle. That is because you're attention and intention are pulling subtle energy into the process. It might feel like any number of things, what is important is simply that you feel something.

The next phase is to draw the sensation out along some part of your body - from sternum to heart, to palm, for instance - and maintain the sensation along that entire path, rather than a single point. If you lose track of part of it, simply start over.

And then work on two paths - sternum to heart, diverging then out to both arms and down to the palms, for instance - again starting over if you lose track of part of it.

Then you might try expanding a point to envelope an entire area - your whole hand, whole arm, your stomach, etc. By the time you can focus on two paths at the same time, any other practice you want to take up moving energy inside your body will come very easily.

These most basic elements of internal energy movement are often taken for granted. They are totally natural, and absolutely critical to the movement of energy in the body. Visualization and imagination alone will not move energy, you must be able to control sensation. When you develope sensation in your palms, for instance, you are drawing energy into the nerves there, which is a signal that your intention is acting on your etheric body. The specifics of the relationship between the nervous system and then etheric body aren't particularly on subject just now. But, for the moment the exercises will suffice to develop your basics.

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

Shimi
post Apr 1 2008, 02:07 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

I hope it is ok, but ill just put down a technique I wrote a long while ago for my personal site(hoping it will not be used beyond this post) for people to start working with energy.(I know it sounds wierd, but a great deal of effort and thought was put into making these techniques so anyone could work with energy, so I am rather possesive of them)

Anyhow to start off I would like to point out something very important that usualy people seem to neglect(from what I read so far in various articles and techniques that were offered). If you tell a person to use energy or to focus on a sensation.. it is very confusing. Since they have no idea whatsoever what energy looks like or where to find it in their body or how to draw it out. These are all very important elements for beginners and without them it takes a long while. In my opinion of course.

To control energy or even magick or psyonics.. there are manny elements that need to be used to create a strong effect. Will, imgaination and energy are all used to create a single sensation or effect in reality. If one is neglected then it usualy doesnt work very well, if at all. (there are manny more in that list, but for beginners its best to focus on those three which are the basis for everything else)

When you use energy you utilize your will to move it about, though its your imagination that forms the energy and focuses your efforts. How though can you use imagination if you do not know what to imagine. For that you need to begin with picking focus point. Determining the location of your core, from which you will draw out this "energy". Later you will choose a form to symbolise it in your mind, for your energy as well. So you can use it in a more controled mannor, guiding it with your imagination and forcing it to do your bidding with your will and intent.

To accomplish these first steps I will require you to follow a series of questions before taking action. Please follow me in this and take your time to think it over deeply. It is not a race, but a work in progress. Quality of the process is most important. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

First off, when you are highly emotional there is a source usualy where you feel it most? If your happy then it feels tingly in that area where all the laughter and joy spread from. If you are depressed or angry its like a knot in that area, feeling you with either pain or rage. For me personaly it is under the rib cage just above the stomach.
The place you choose will symbolise your core, from which you will be able to draw the energy to use in whatever manner you desire.

After determining the location of your core, we need to give it a form. A shape, a color, maybe even a glow to it. After all it holds your energy. Like an endless generator. Cause I am guessing, but you have no idea what it looks like, right ? and if you have no idea what it looks like, you cannot use your mind to focus that power or take from it. So think it over.
What color most describes your core? it can be anything, since its an individual thing. What shape is it in? an orb? a triangle? a star? does it aminate a glow? or is it a fog ? or a cloud?
Anything at all is acceptable.

After determining all these and atching them in your mind so you do not forget(feeling comfterble with your choices is also important, so you can imagina them easily) you can start with using your energy as follows.

This is an exercise that will help you work on those underdeveloped muscles that were neglected so far, energy wise. be carefull though since its a new thing for your body and you do not wish to harm yourself by over "exercising" the body. Once a day is enough in my view.

I would like you to start off by sitting or laying down in a comfterable place where you will not be disturbed in the middle of the process itself. Where you can think clearly without too much noise either, distracting you.

You will start by closing your eyes and imagining your core, inside your body. How it glows with the energy inside(with the color you have previously chosen). Now imagine it spreading equaly inside your body and how it becomes more faint when it reaches the tips of your hands and feet.

After you have done so, you can proceed. Choose a hand also, which is most comfterable for you to use.

This time you will see the core and start drawing from it. That light. That energy of yours. Now slowly move that quantity you have gathered up to your shoulder and down your arm and into your chosen hand. Fill it up with that light untill you feel it is enough. Dont forget to notice where the energy is going and how it passes through the various limbs. Since the purpose of this exercise is not only to teach you about energy and how to use it, but also teach your body and your energy how to move with one another properly. If you feel the energy is "stuck" or not moving properly, then take a step back and move either more slowly or with less quantity. Remmember that it is the first time you are doing this and you mustnt push yourself to harshly unless you wish to damage yourself.

After you hand is full of this glowing light, and you can see it glowing and staying there in the form of your hand(in your mind of course, and not phisicaly). You can take a momment or two to get used to the sensation of your energy, whatever it may be.

After this little break, you can move on. Start drawing the light from your hand and forming a little "ball" above it. Untill your hand is empty of that light and it hovers above your palm in the shape of a ball.

After you are done you can just hold it there in that form and get accustomed to a new sensation. Which your personal energy, outside your body. How it feels "on" your skin instead of "inside" it.

For the last stage, I will ask you to do everything in reverse. Untill the energy is back inside your core. Since you didnt give it any meaning or instructions you can treat it as "unused" energy which can be used again later(without having to purify it) and just put it back.

This is the exercise. I hope it will help you gain control over your energy. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

As you do it more often, and it becomes easier for you to control. You can mix it up a bit and after you make it into a ball hovering over your palm you can send it to your other, less dominant, hand and put it back inside your core from there.

A word of advice for future workings would be never(!) ever(!) tell yourself you cannot acomplish something just because you didnt find the way that fits you personaly and works best for you. If something does not work out the way you planned, then try a diffrent way. By telling yourself you cannot do something, its like giving up before you started. Mind you, energy and magick and even psy is not like phisical capabilities. If you tell yourself "I cant" you are basicaly telling your energy "do not listen to me". So keep it in mind.

Best of luck! and I hope to read about your progress. ^______~

This post has been edited by Shimi: Apr 1 2008, 02:13 AM

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse