Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Charging Sigil, .
Shogunronin
post May 27 2008, 10:10 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hey guys just a quick question on charging sigils for servitors.
I decided im going to put my own elements of water, internal fire (blood) breath and finger nails to represent my own elements along with external elements such as soil, ashes (fire and air) and water into a mixture. Is it okay to put the mixture into a bag and put it inside the housing? or would the mixture need to be on the sigil to charge it? im really confused about this aspect. Comments would be deeply appreciated!

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

esoterica
post May 28 2008, 07:17 AM
Post #2

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

hmmmm...i'm guessing contact must be made and maintained - but that's only a guess

contact must be there somewhere, and if its radiating out from the sigil it should be hitting it

so you are sort of making a linkage to the target, then radiating the linkage instead of just radiating the target directly - neat idea

and like the bag will have to be a part of the linkage as much as its contents, so what would be appropriate material?

you could always put in a cheek swab lol

good luck with it - please post or pm how it goes, i'd be interested to see the results of using a radiated linkage versus radiating directly

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

bym
post Jun 1 2008, 06:47 PM
Post #3

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings!
It sounds like you've tried to establish a strong material link with this servitor. That can have its advantages as well as disadvantages.

The 'Charging of the Sigil' is the crux of the situation. This is when you are 'verbalizing/articulating' the basic intent of your servitor.
This embodies the purpose of your work! There are a multitude of energizing methods to 'sparking' of the Sigil, ranging from concentration of thought to the use of sexual release. Any/all can work! The time directly following this can be crucial...and is often the most argued over by practioners. In My Humble (yeah, right...) Opinion, IMHO, the time directly after the Charging is one of the key moments to your piece of work. Walk away from it! Put it out of your mind! Find something else to do! By doing this, one allows the sub- and/or the un-concious mind time to work. By immediately looking for validation one will bleed off whatever charge you built up to energize the Sigil! You don't need to validate...since, of course, it worked!

Try not to talk about this procedure/work with anybody. They don't need to know, silence is prudent (for a variety of reasons). Ever hear of the old cliche (I'm a King of/in Cliche) : "Too many cooks spoil the broth..."??? You bleed power away with leaks.
About two days/three days afterwards, call your servitor and re-energize the sigil. Meditate and center yourself, then invoke the servitor. Ask it/him/her questions that are within its realm of working.. When you finish, energize it and send it back to work, to come when summoned or to whatever parameters that you have already set.
You are well on your way! Good Journey! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

Shogunronin
post Jun 2 2008, 07:53 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thank you for you're reply Bym! I think that the servitor was a initial failure as I haven't seen any sign of my servitor at all or anything to say that it has worked. No dreams, nothing. I think I made a few mistakes as I was thinking about the servitor alot after the charging of it and there were many leaks before hand such as, I told a friend about the name and location of my servitor before creation - which I think made a huge impact. Your post really made me realise alot of places where I went wrong so I thank you alot and will try to create another servitor.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse