Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Guardian Angels
Xochipilli
post Feb 17 2007, 02:10 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Basically I want to be a complete and utter maniac but I dont wanna die too young. Im hoping I can live until at least around 35 give or take. Are there any entities I can evoke to watch over me and get me out of bad situations and increase my luck to lower the chances of me dying when I do crazy things?

Can entities help me survive car crashes, falling from heights, being run over, bad beatings, gunshot and stabwounds etc.? Im a restless bastards and want to get as much done in as short space of time as possible. Im going to live my life the way I like but unfortunately theres a good chance I'll end up getting killed by living without any inhibitions. Personally I dont mind id rather live my life out until the end but im gonna die sooner of later anyway so whenever it happens its all good with me. On the other hand though I have a family and theyd be seriously depressed if I died in my 20's anyway.

How can I increase my luck and lower my chances of dying? Do things like lucky charms work? Im Irish so carrying around lucky charms would suit my style. What kind of things make good lucky charms?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse