Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Mind Protection, blocking other psychics?
visions
post Feb 1 2011, 06:11 PM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

hi. i am close to another, 'psychic'. this person is able to pull thoughts out of my mind fairly easily. things i wouldnt care to share normally. we are now also physically connected which im sure most of you realize can make the psychic connection more pronounced.

do any of you have any suggestions as to how to set a strong protection around myself to keep him/others out w/out being invited?
i channel fairily easily at times and can be very open to the 'spirit realm' does this make it harder for me to protect myself or easier?

i hate feeling so exposed and almost not safe.

thank you and blessings - visions
[/size]

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Feb 1 2011, 08:26 PM
Post #2

Practicus
Group Icon

QUOTE(visions @ Feb 1 2011, 07:11 PM) *

hi. i am close to another, 'psychic'. this person is able to pull thoughts out of my mind fairly easily. things i wouldnt care to share normally. we are now also physically connected which im sure most of you realize can make the psychic connection more pronounced.

do any of you have any suggestions as to how to set a strong protection around myself to keep him/others out w/out being invited?
i channel fairily easily at times and can be very open to the 'spirit realm' does this make it harder for me to protect myself or easier?

i hate feeling so exposed and almost not safe.
thank you and blessings - visions
[/size]

Control over your own thoughts is the best way, the greater the degree of stability and focus your mind develops, the harder it will be for anyone or anything to influence your thoughts or invade them. I don't know of anyone who can willfully invade another person's mind psychically, although there is the possibility of dream walking, etc. I suppose. It could be that you two just have a particularly strong rapport, and breaking that if it comes very naturally can be difficult, but it amounts to changing the way the two of you interact in subtle ways, creating more dissonance between you.

If you are physically connected to this person, do you not feel this is someone you could trust? My partner and I read one another's thoughts constantly, without any intention to really do so, our rapport is just developed to the point that a part of our consciousness just seems shared sometimes. If you are able to develop your rapport with this other person, then why not allow this to continue to develop? Unless there is some reason why you feel that this person is not either trustworthy or someone you want to be so connected to.

Other methods are more temporary, but you could make any number of classic amulets intended to protect one from psychic or magical attack - the Hamsa Hand might apply, for someone who "wants your thoughts" if you think of it this way, otherwise a brass pentacle (brass for mercury, airy communication) on a ring, bracelet, or necklace might work if properly worked over.

Various visualizations could be effective, but it really depends on the state of your own mind. A cone of protective white light, a brick wall around your 'thoughts' etc., something protective or otherwise restrictive of access but, visualization alone is usually not very effective - although, in the case of purely psychic phenomena it might be more so.

Those are some of my suggestions. it would help to know more about your tradition and background.

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

Draw
post Feb 23 2011, 06:09 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

Honesty can be the most painful thing. let him deal with it.
Don't hold back, if he can read your mind then be as drastically honest as you desire, if he can't handle it then its his own problem, you can hate him love him and whatever spontaneous thoughts you feel like thinking.
In other words, think as you would anyone else, reading minds is a two way street for the most part so this might be hard because you are most likely experiencing a forced mutual train of thought.
that means that these thoughts you feel he is aware of are his also his own aswell, only he is more practiced at avoiding the associated fear in thinking them in a mutual manor.
Give up the fear, or if you feel it, know it is his own, you have nothing to fear as this is his own doing.

It is very hard to do this kind of thing in anything other than an incredibly trusting relationship,
If he is inducing it in a circumstance other than this then it is his own problem to deal with so let your issues of distrust become his-own.

Having said that their is many ways to do this kind of thing, and they all require harsh lessons too be learned, weather he is able to learn them in this life remains too be seen..
Try to discribe what deviations you feel you have in the way you feel and think, as i said, their are a lot of variations in the way it is used.

Watch what he intends through observing what _you_ think, the quality of the intention will become obvious, don't be harsh on the lad, tell him when he goes wrong.

One way or another, don't let this kind of thing cloud your judgment as to whether you want to be with this man, your judgment is your own.
You can do whatever you want, HE has to adapt, if he was a master at this then you wouldn't be worried, so for now, you are his teacher.

From a man going through very similar issues.

+Quote Post

SharkLover
post Oct 6 2014, 05:05 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

those are Demons/Aliens + brads and others pure Evil (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) they will make you do WHAT THEY ARE themselfs , NOT YOU they want to kill your mind (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (disgusting)

This post has been edited by SharkLover: Oct 6 2014, 05:06 PM

--------------------
http://delightearth.weebly.com

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse