Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Trouble Sleeping
Whisperling
post Mar 1 2010, 10:58 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Lately I have had trouble sleeping. I can relax, but from there all my mind seems to want to do is try and astral travel or focus it's energy on things like surrounding my body with light or rejuvinating it's chakra points. (I don't know much on the subject, just basic information so I don't actually WANT to try any of the stuff my mind is doing at the moment!) I'm sure if I WANTED to be doing that at that time it would be a good thing, however it leaves me energised which is what I really don't need at 1am!

So I am asking for help. Spells, recipes, herbs, teas (at the moment I'm on regular ol' tea, honey and milk!), sachets, dream pillow mixtures, talismans... ANYTHING really.

I am limited as to not burning inscence/candles though as my room mate has "asthma" and sometimes I share a bed with my partner so I don't want to do anything to disturb their sleep either.

Any suggestions?

(PS: I thought there would be a topic on sleep spells/help already but the search seemed to find zilch! Feel free to direct me to a thread if one already exists.)

I've been thinking maybe lavender oil or a lavender sachet next to my bed or under my pillow.

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse