Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Manifestations
Mr_Merlin
post Jul 14 2005, 09:10 PM
Post #1

A Light In The Darkness
Group Icon

Greetings

In the recent past ... last two months ... the occurrences of manifestations around me has increased dramatically. In that same period I have raised much higher levels of energy and created more potent sigils/spells/visualisations etc. I have also entered deeper into the realms of the spirit/soul/underworld etc.

Manifestations occur around me at night and at day when I am sitting on my own in whatever room. There is a flash of solid form close to me or at the other side of the room. They are no longer out of the corner of my eye.

I catch a glimpse of arms/legs/heads/torso etc ... and an awareness of presences watching me .... etc

I don't find them at all disconcerting ... I in fact am doing all I can to make them last longer .... by lending my own spirit energy to the being as I know it is a very draining experience to use energy to manifest on another plane ....

What the point I am trying to make is ....

Manifestations ... is it in truth a situation where as we exert more high vibrational energy and venture deeper into the spirit realms ... are we in truth merely seeing a little more of what is around us all the time ....

Or are we actually drawing entities to us?

I sense the former ... that all the beings intermingle around us ... and we are merely activating higher senses which make us aware of what is already there?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wizard.gif)

This post has been edited by Mr_Merlin: Jul 16 2005, 04:06 PM

--------------------
Hey! This life is just a dream. As in any dream the sleeper can assume control. Magic is gaining that control and using that awakening to full advantage

Married for life, to my devoted wife, who I have neglected recently but will do no more..........

A Light In The Darkness Blog; A LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse