Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Shadow demons, removal
Doftheunknownpath
post Dec 23 2005, 10:05 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Not really sure, but i might as well ask here, Im in need of alittle help, I'm looking for the most proper way, in removing a shadow, type demon.

I do belive they reside in one of the lesser domains, according to my failed google search, they perfer to stay in places of pain, which dos not help in removing them,O i suck at searching on computers, so no flaming i burn easy.

And on a side note how would a person, say myself, be able to umm, say remove a demonic essiense, that has been brought over in to this fram of Existence, by some means.

And no im not a would be demon slayer, lol, just wondering, and wanted a clear pitcure as to what im looking for. Yes im trying to help a friend, no they where not possesd (sorry cant spell today), and no i cant go in to more detail that is what im asking for, so i can get more detailed. lol

please and thank u.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

bym
post Dec 23 2005, 06:12 PM
Post #2

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings!
Well.....I was unable to Google through all the pages that listed "Shadow Demon". There are a number of music groups/fan listings with said title and the rest are of gaming sites. Beyond this I have no idea...maybe some obscure Eastern Tradition (Tibetan?) will have this thing listed...
Unless you can give more information I believe that I cannot help you. What do you mean by "lesser domaine" ???
Seeing as you fail to articulate the question and the queries subject, I would think it a safe bet to say that YOU will not be removing any demons essence from this 'frame of existance'. Hell....even I wouldn't nary a guess with this little to go on.
So, I guess my answer would have to be "NO"! No flame, no offense. If you seriously require help then, please, try to be as articulate as possible. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

Depth
post Dec 23 2005, 06:59 PM
Post #3

Initiate
Group Icon

Welcome bym!

Banishing a shadow demon or entity is simple, you must clean your aura if it is attached to you or you must clean the place it is in. If it is 'bound' to you, you have to either ask it to leave or tell it to. If force has to be implied you may need some help, other than that I am of no further use.

+Quote Post

bym
post Dec 24 2005, 05:50 AM
Post #4

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings Depth!
Ah....yes. With variations in technique.....
Thank you. I'm waiting for Doftheunknownpath to respond.
Just a quick question to all you who deal with spirit entities: What is a Shadow Demon? What is your source of information? Inquiring minds want to know! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.

+Quote Post

Doftheunknownpath
post Dec 26 2005, 08:34 AM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hello!

I Would be happy to, my source of information, is a little site called, http://www.occultopedia.com/occult.htm, what i meant about lesser domain was from the vague text, i myself read, online, at goggle. Which said they come from a lesser domain of other infernal beings, i was not sure on that and was mearly asking.

Also the resone i asked is because, a friend of mine, belives with out a doubt, that a shadow demon is around them, i only wanted to know details on how to remove such a thing, to calm there mind, more than anything else. I have no intentions of going after real demonic or infernal beings, that will take time and learning, I also thank u for reminding me how to remove such things from myself, reading differnt points of view somtimes, makes u forget ur own ways of working.

I do not have more information to be articulet with, so i hope u can understand, why i was so vague, i did try my best, with lack of better resources, im not trying to summon demons, nor am i wanting to fight them, im only here to ask, and maybe learn, if possiable, what i have trouble, understanding on my own.

The most information i can give is this, the text states, a shadow demon, is the remainets of negtive engerys, given form, through the build up, of said engery, they prefer to attack at night, in dark places, using the persons shadow as a means of subduing hense the name.

That is all i could gather, from what they said, if im wrong i read the incorrect text and will try again, would be more then happy, to do the work lol, if u need anything else, then please do not stop to ask, i will try to learn more, so i can be alittle less obscure next time.

sorry& thank u bym and thank u depth

+Quote Post

bym
post Dec 26 2005, 08:49 AM
Post #6

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings!
Well...I've gone to your site...and I can not find anything about 'shadow demons'...Perhaps you could send me the entire url pathway I can find this info.
Shadows, btw, need light in order to exist...you'd not find shadows in complete darkness...
Take some time to really research this subject before delving into your 'friends' problems...Good Luck!

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.

+Quote Post

Athena
post Dec 26 2005, 02:29 PM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

I have seen and had shadow demons around me a few times.
What they are besides entities that avoid the llight I am not entirely sure. Btw, might want to double check and make sure that your friend is not experiencing dead folks. They are also often black and shadowy.
To get rid of them, salt or salt water around the area. I have never seen them cling onto people or the aura. I think they are more etheric then astral btw.
Another way to get rid of them is via guardian demons or spirits.

Athena

--------------------
Courses, client work, custom Daemon seals, ruby seals, magical supplies and more...
www.enochian.org &

+Quote Post

Doftheunknownpath
post Jan 7 2006, 11:21 AM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

I'm sorry for the inconvence bym, thank you for the advice i will be sure to, i just did not want to run in to anything half cocked and cause more problems.

Thank u as well Athena, i at first just belived her to be confused, and seeking attation from me, by crying wolf, in a manner only i would give her attation for, if that makes no sense forgive me. But to the point, i do not know if it is the dead folk, i will double check on this, and if so will come stright to you, if it would not be, to much trouble.

Last but not least, thank u depth as well, that was indeed helpful thank u, u have all been a great help thank u very much i shall take this all in to consideration.

+Quote Post

Whitefox
post Jan 8 2006, 05:49 AM
Post #9

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

first post whay anyway this being is probably there for some reason not just for the pain im not a wannabe hunter i work with demons ^ _ ^ so i know a bit about them anyway can u decribe whot it looks like or is it just the shape of a person ?

is your problem over?

This post has been edited by Whitefox: Jan 8 2006, 05:50 AM

+Quote Post

Athena
post Jan 9 2006, 02:40 PM
Post #10

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Whitefox @ Jan 8 2006, 11:49 AM)
first post whay anyway this being is probably there for some reason not just for the pain im not a wannabe hunter i work with demons ^ _ ^ so i know a bit about them anyway can u decribe whot it looks like or is it just the shape of a person ?

is your problem over?

Whitefox, you say that you work with demons, may I ask for how long now, and how you work with them? What sorts of experience you have with them?

Athena

--------------------
Courses, client work, custom Daemon seals, ruby seals, magical supplies and more...
www.enochian.org &

+Quote Post

XSorrowfulheartX
post Apr 5 2006, 11:25 PM
Post #11

Initiate
Group Icon

Hello this is the reason I signed up here.... I too have seen Shadow Demons. While I'm not 100% sure what they are or how to make them go away, me and my friends expericed them hanging around from the time I was in 6th grade to the present. (I am 20 now and graduated 2 years ago) They normally are nothing to really worry about. It seems that they just like to be noticed and that they like to play tricks on you. The best advice I can give is that you tell your friend that if she starts to ignore them they will become board and leave her alone for the most part and start to only come around every now and then. If you would like to hear more about my expericne please e-mail me and I will answer anymore questions you might have. I would post my experience but some of my friends who where involved would rather I didnt because it has already caused us so many problems.

Angel

+Quote Post

Shivas Best Mate
post Apr 6 2006, 10:21 AM
Post #12

Initiate
Group Icon

have no training so im just going to talk from personal experience with them:

two possibilities, that can also overlap

- your friend has a huge amount of repressed anger and is schzophrenic

- your friend is in the middle of a spiritual emergence, in which they are experiencing their shadow self and need to integrate it into their personality through acceptance and understanding rather than fear e.g. they need to absorb it into themselves as a part of themselves rather than fear it and project it into an autonomous personality. If they can't then eventually they will get broken down by it as it gains strentgh until there is a confrontation in which either the shadow will be absorbed or the projected autonomous personality that has been created will be stonger than the ego of the originator (sounds weird but it can happen). Causing possession.

+Quote Post

XSorrowfulheartX
post Apr 6 2006, 08:16 PM
Post #13

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shivas Best Mate @ Apr 6 2006, 12:21 PM) *

- your friend is in the middle of a spiritual emergence, in which they are experiencing their shadow self and need to integrate it into their personality through acceptance and understanding rather than fear e.g. they need to absorb it into themselves as a part of themselves rather than fear it and project it into an autonomous personality. If they can't then eventually they will get broken down by it as it gains strentgh until there is a confrontation in which either the shadow will be absorbed or the projected autonomous personality that has been created will be stonger than the ego of the originator (sounds weird but it can happen). Causing possession.

Possession is possible. I've watched it happen to one of the people involved in my experence. She also became quite sick afterwards.

+Quote Post

Athena
post Apr 26 2006, 05:28 AM
Post #14

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shivas Best Mate @ Apr 6 2006, 04:21 PM) *

Apparently you don't view entities, or these entities in particular as external reality. Well probably best that way (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Athena

--------------------
www.enochian.org &

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse