Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Isis Aphophis Osiris
A_Smoking_Fox
post Aug 2 2005, 07:40 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Isis Aphophis Osiris
This is the main part of the banishing ritual of the hexagram.

A long time i have done the ritual in a wrongful way.
I always felt against aphophis, saw the ritual as a celebration of Osiris overcoming Aphophis.

This i feel now is a wrong point of view.

Aphophis his part is almost the most important one in the trinity.
Without the death of Osiris there is no way to resurrect him. The death caused by aphophis gives rise to the searching by isis and the rebirth of Osiris.

So these days when i do the ritual, i have deep respect for Aphophis part in the trinity, and this knowledge has improved my ritual greatly.

Just something i thought i'd share.

--------------------
In LVX,
Frater A.V.I.A.F.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

BrotherM
post Aug 3 2005, 01:13 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

I asked Sandolphon to help me understand the place of evil in life and his response in exact words were:

"If there is too much life there will be extinction, if there is too much death there will be extinction, only if life and death are balanced can there be existence"

It helped me back then

BrotherM

--------------------
In my world, Mr T is GOD!

+Quote Post

A_Smoking_Fox
post Aug 4 2005, 10:39 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

Yes, my point exactly.

Fallen leaves provide food for insects. The decaying humus nourishes the tree in the next year. The leaves cannot nourish before they decay, and they cannot decay before they fall. When the tree in its totality falls it becomes food for the next tree.
A wolf kills wildlife for its dinner. The death of the other is the life of another.

A magician should take note of the natural course of things.
Without death and decay there is no chance for new life, or for nourishment of existing life.

This is not a hymn to death and decay. Its a careful observation that the importance of Aphophis is not lesser than the importance of Osiris or Isis.
They are all 3 equally important, take one away and the trinity falls apart.
Without Aphophis Osiris can never be reborn.

That is the balance Sandalphon spoke of, The crucial balance, it is an important thing to be aware of.

It may be already obvious to all of you, but i thought I'd share this thought, delusion, insight with those that might find it interesting or amusing.

--------------------
In LVX,
Frater A.V.I.A.F.

+Quote Post

ankhofisis
post Aug 5 2005, 12:43 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

With a great many blessings frater! thank you so much for sharing this teaching. these three modes of creation, preservtion and destruction are found universally. this makes the whole ritual very alchemical as well. very appropriate for working with archangelic (planetary) forces.

i am looking for seven gods who embody ARARITA. it is a hebrew acronym as you probly know but also, i belive, more than that. does anyone know the principles which connect those three forces with this strange word? the entire GD system fits together so perfectly like a puzzle, don't you think? so there must be a connecting factor.

Blessings and peace!

Fr. Setna Ankh-sen-Isa

--------------------
93 "Discover your unconditioned will (Thelema) and abide by that law of original source connection alone." (or, "Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law.")

93 "Holding the vibration of the original connected oneness in source (Agape) is the law of connection, by holding the vibration of the original connected oneness in source we embody the unconditioned will." (or, "Love is the law, love under will."

Your soul is identicle to god (Shiva,) perfect this very moment!

+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post Aug 5 2005, 07:52 AM
Post #5

Theurgist
Group Icon

There are seven letters in the word ARARITA and seven planets that correspond to it. Each letter stands for a different planet. Which is why in the greater hexagram ritual you also inscribe one of the hebrew letters inside the hexagram. Knowing that, now you can place any god or goddess from any pantheon using their planetary associations as a guide.

I hope this is what you were looking for.

--------------------

+Quote Post

ankhofisis
post Aug 6 2005, 03:26 AM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

which pones, the egyptian have none for planets why is which why zzzz'anubis ra amon re isa tahuti amen'zzz' echad resh etc. i will look until i find something suitable to share in a coherent manner as to somewhat fit.

it makes scence frater and thank you!! i am thinking there is more of an alchemical process to the whole thing too. i wonder if there is a more ancient principle. or an egyptian or even babalonian equivalent to ARARITA. did ARARITA originate with GD or did they get it from somewhere? i need to reserch and will share what i find.

93 93

This post has been edited by ankhofisis: Aug 7 2005, 10:36 PM

--------------------
93 "Discover your unconditioned will (Thelema) and abide by that law of original source connection alone." (or, "Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law.")

93 "Holding the vibration of the original connected oneness in source (Agape) is the law of connection, by holding the vibration of the original connected oneness in source we embody the unconditioned will." (or, "Love is the law, love under will."

Your soul is identicle to god (Shiva,) perfect this very moment!

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse