Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Faerie Tales
Soror LVX
post Aug 16 2005, 01:55 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I would like myself and you to post some of our strange but true Faerie Tales.
I love to hear of other peoples tales and I will share some of my own.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Soror LVX
post Aug 23 2005, 01:57 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Don't worry, I am not being flippant!!
I know as well as anyone the importance of secrecy in the faeries realms, but if it weren't spoken about in an indirect way, we may never have such a thing as faery tales, so get on with it! Dress it as you will... I will go first, since you are all shy...

This post has been edited by Soror LVX: Aug 23 2005, 01:58 PM

+Quote Post

Soror LVX
post Aug 23 2005, 02:01 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Once upon a time, I sat by his shrine, speaking together, twirling on a stalk, a small blue flower, spinning while I listened. Then all of a sudden the blue sphere, hovered then rose into the air, I only had time for a mumbled apology...

+Quote Post

Mr_Merlin
post Sep 11 2005, 07:19 PM
Post #4

A Light In The Darkness
Group Icon

Greetings ... I reside about twenty miles from Pirongia Mountain here in NZ ... a mountain inhabited with small etheric entities which are best described as 'little people' .... Fay ... Sidhe ...

I often catch sight of a flash of blue light ... or the sound of 'spirit bells' close by.

There have been occasions where I have sighted one of the Fey standing watching me from the corner of my eye ....

Then there was the profound dream projection about two years ago when I was transported to Pirongia on their vibration and I met the Fey ....

I often see bouncing spheres of blue light and have done since I was a child

I have a wonderful affinity with the Sidhe ...especially when I used to frequent Glastonbury Tor

--------------------
Hey! This life is just a dream. As in any dream the sleeper can assume control. Magic is gaining that control and using that awakening to full advantage

Married for life, to my devoted wife, who I have neglected recently but will do no more..........

A Light In The Darkness Blog; A LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS

+Quote Post

flyingmojo
post Nov 10 2005, 05:29 PM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

Okay, so I saw your topic and I couldn’t resist.

I don’t know what you meant by “secrecy in the faery realms”, as the beings that were encountered never once indicated that we maintain any kind of secrecy. Nor have any of the books I’ve read mention anything about secrecy and indirectness. So I see no reason to not be as direct as possible.

It all started after I read Marko Pogacnik’s book, “Nature Spirits and Elemental Beings”, which had a profound effect on me and, as I was to find out, on my life. Soon after I finished the book, I was out in the forest with my fiance, Elizabeth, who had recently discovered her abilities as a powerful clarivoyant and trance-worker. After a long battle, she had succesfully found the other side of the coin of her schizophrania: the gift of mediumship.

Anyway, as we were pushing her daughter on a tree-swing, I told her that the book had given me the idea to meditate while hugging or leaning into a tree. I asked if she wanted to try it, and wondered if perhaps she could communicate with any of the “fauns”, or in-dwelling tree spirits. She had had only vague and uncertain experiences with any kind of spirit before (except for an attack, which I won’t go into here).

She agreed, so I continued pushing Guin, her daughter, on the swing, while she went and leaned her head aginst the tree and put her arms around it. She told me later of an immediate response from the tree.

It was three years ago, and I didn’t journal that first one, so she doesn’t clearly remember the being she saw (as the encounters are like very dense dreams), but she does remember this deep, bellowing, rumbling laughter bubbling up and out of the tree into her. She said it was like the laugh of The Lord of Darkness from the movie, Legend, but not evil or bad in any way; just powerful.

Now I know this is going to sound unbelievable, but its true. She can communicate with them at will now. Any time she likes, she can go and lean her head against the tree and become an open channel between the two worlds. There’s a few remarkable tales, and some very interesting communications, and if anyone is interested, let me know, and I’ll post a few.

There really is intelligent life out there, folks, and you don’t even have to leave the comfort of your home planet, or even your backyard.

Peace out
Flyingmojo

--------------------
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
Einstein

+Quote Post

Wanderer
post Aug 23 2006, 06:03 AM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

On my grandmothers farm (as well as in most of the farms in that area) people where finding their animals in a strange state.. Some animals, especialy horses(sometimes even guard dogs) where exhausted to the brink of colapsing. They had strange decorations, like knots, and stuff(flovers, leaves, even cobwebs) weaved into their mains or fur.
It was comonly belived that fairys swooped down and stole those animals for their frolics and races.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/1238.gif)
Few years ago i found out that similar tales exsist in many cultures

This post has been edited by Wanderer: Aug 23 2006, 06:05 AM

--------------------
...you are just a figment of your imagination...

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse