Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Who came first ? Moses or King Solomon ?, Looking for Moses's Seal of ANTQUELIS
Vendetta
post Sep 4 2005, 02:23 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Dear All,

A very good day to you.

I would like to kindly ask who came first ?

was it Moses ?

or

King Solomon ?

And secondly I would like to know if anyone has a good web store that sells Moses's Seal of Antquelis as well as Moses's Seal of Luck and finally, Moses's BreastPlate Seal ...

I would also like to ask which is more powerful :-

1) The Seals from Moses for Fortune and Luck ???

or

2) The Pentacle from Solomon for Fortune and Luck ???

Thank you so much for your time

Vendt ...

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Vendetta
post Sep 4 2005, 03:15 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Furthermore, I wish to inquire if you are good with the Seals of Moses ?

I have some questions I would like to ask :-

1) are the seals of moses more powerful then the pentacle of solomon ?

2) why does the congurations for each seal sound different from the meaning of the seal ??? for example why does the conguration for the seal of antiqulie draw blood ???

3) What is the difference between the Seal and Tablets of Moses ???

4) Which is more powerful, the Seals or Tablets of Moses ???

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

+Quote Post

ChaosCrowley
post Sep 9 2005, 09:53 PM
Post #3

Keeper of the Philosopher's Scone
Group Icon

Moses came before Solomon. Which is more powerful is a matter of point of view. You might as well ask if chocolate ice cream is better than vanilla.

chaoscrowley.txt

--------------------
"For many years I have been a Lapsed Idiot. With faith and penance, I hope one day to be a devout Imbecile again." - chaoscrowley

+Quote Post

Casadeluna
post May 5 2009, 09:13 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

eye would agree with the chaos cookie munstar on this one, and for what purpose do you wish to know the time when they were founded? in my personal studies i've found time to be completely irrelivent...aha...yah...i like the pentagram for what it is, i duno, my favorite symbol to channel myself through is the peace symbol, i've been in love with it since i was a child....it has some very pure power to it, no matter how many times its destroyed it comes back ever stronger, like myself...lol we all have our very own special set of energies powers symbolic things, its all relative, hmmm...but yes, chocolate or vanilla?

```

+Quote Post

esoterica
post May 5 2009, 10:08 AM
Post #5

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

So Solomon, and all the congregation with him, went to the high place that was at Gibeon; for there was the tabernacle of the congregation of God, which Moses the servant of the LORD had made in the wilderness. - 2 chronicles 1:3

therefore solomon is a contemporary or after moses

edit: aha - found the source: http://www.mosestablet.info/pictorial.htm - "he killed a man just because he pricked him:"
"(Taha:17-20). {So Moses threw his rod, and behold, it was a serpent, plain (for all to see)!} (Al Shu’rara’: 32). {“Throw that which is in thy right hand: quickly will it swallow up that which they have faked: what they have faked is but a magician’s trick: and the magician thrives not, (No matter) where he goes.”(Ta Ha: 69)"
"This incident took place when a man from among the tribe of Israel was killed, but since the murderer wasn’t identified, Allah has ordered them to slaughter the cow and take some parts of it and hit the victim with it, and when they did, he was resurrected and uttered the name of the murderer and then died once again." - hathor?
if moses was akenaton (the beloved of the aton), then the passage "{Leave me to kill Moses, and let him call his lord (to stop me from killing him)!, I fear that he may change your religion or that he may cause mischief to appear in the land.”} (Ghafir:26)" makes more sense to me now

" the picture shown in the tablet in horizontal position © is of Satan’s head on a chair. Such a case is found in the story of Prophet Solomon (pbuh) when God the Almighty said: {“And indeed we did try (Solomon) and we place on his throne jasad (a devil so he lost his kingdom for a while) and he did return (to Allah with obedience and in repentance, and to his throne and kingdom by the grace of Allah} (Ssad:34). The interpretation of this is that Solomon (pbuh) who was also a king was overthrown by Satan for 40 days, after which God returned his throne back to him, and then Solomon punished Satan by imprisoning him in the sea. Then Solomon asked God to give him a property never given to anyone after him. He said, {My lord forgive me and bestow upon me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me. Verily you are the bestower.} (Ssad:35)"

moses is liberator, with the help of allah (god)

solomon punished satan directly, by himself?

peace be unto them all

This post has been edited by esoterica: May 5 2009, 10:30 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse