Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Kabbalistic Cycles and the Mastery of Life, by Joseph C., Ph.D. Lisiewski
+ Kinjo -
post Nov 23 2005, 03:56 AM
Post #1

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

Anyone who had bought this book write your review please?

Book Description:
This groundbreaking book reveals a new system of occult cycles that gives you complete Control over your own life. The Kabbalistic Cycles System explains heretofore hidden universal laws known to but a few. The knowledge of these strange cycles--and the detailed, step-by-step explanation of their derivation and use--will place you light years beyond those who would maintain a stranglehold over you.
You will know when to act in all matters--instantly. You will be able to discover the hidden agendas of others, and see every opportunity and adversity for what it really is. More than anything else, you will attain what has been the goal of mankind throughout its long and arduous history: Mastery Over Your Own Life!

About the Author
Joseph C. Lisiewski, Ph.D. is a noted physicist involved in the study of the Relativistic SpaceTime Continuum, and the new physics that is exploring possibility of physical time travel. A personal friend and student of both Israel Regardie and the famous Alchemist, Frater Albertus for many years, his numerous published papers on both of their teachings, and on his own forty years of practice in both Magic and Alchemy, has helped many along their own Paths. His long personal and professional association with C.S. Hyatt is also well known in Occult circles.

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Optimystic
post Feb 7 2006, 06:56 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

This book was really dissapointing. I'm glad I read it in the bookstore instead of wasting my money on it. Most of the book is written in the tone of a really corny sales pitch - 'you've tried it all! Nothing's worked! But I - I HAVE THE ANSWERS! Using my new, improved method, you'll achieve all your dreams!' (paraphrase)

Basically, the only "innovation" that Lisiewski presents in this book, after chapters of crawling through the basics of tarot and 'attitude change for dummies' is to correlate the situations in your life with the Sephiroth Tree, the Tarot and a planetary hours system for insight into what needs to change and when is the time to do it. This is no real innovation - esotericists have always recognized these interconnections and interapplicability. Even beginners can usually intuit the connections and correspondences after learning the basics.

I have heard that his book on evocation is excellent though, so maybe he just went sour on this one.

--------------------
Emet Eli

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse