Reply to this topicStart new topic
 invoking angels, Any tips?
mystick
post Jan 6 2006, 12:59 AM
Post #1

Light of Enki
Group Icon

Hello every body,
anyone knows a simple way to invoke any angel...

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Sabazel
post Jan 6 2006, 04:46 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

go to www.sacred-magick.com and read some of the articles in the Evocation area for some aid (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
www.SpiritualMagus.nl
My own dutch based website that covers paganism, traditions, religion, occult, paranormal and more

+Quote Post

mystick
post Jan 6 2006, 05:21 AM
Post #3

Light of Enki
Group Icon

ya..i tried to look a some, but there a lot where you need a lot of articles... isn't there a method to invoke directly by a sort of mantra etc...

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

bym
post Jan 6 2006, 11:47 AM
Post #4

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings!
Thanks Sabazel (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
ya..i tried to look a some, but there a lot where you need a lot of articles...

??? I don't quite understand that...but, here goes...

Invocation can be as simple as a prayer or as complex as any evocational ritual.
Invoking is to call IN-TO yourself the spirit/spiritual current. Evocation is to call said spirit/spiritual current to manifest itself OUTSIDE ones self.
You will need to research your ritual if you wish competant results. You will get out of the invocation what you are willing to put into it. When someone utters a prayer to whom/whatever such as "God, give me strength", that is an invocation. If you are looking to become a conduit/channel for whatever spirit/spiritual current then it helps to know just exactly you want to do...be it healing, protection, insight/knowledge, etc. Invocation can be simple or more complex dependant on your requirements. Here is a loose method that you can work with, but, bear in mind, only you know what works for you...

Be calm. Take a number of deep breaths and feel centered. Picture in your minds eye the spirit/diety/whomever. (You can physically have pictures, sounds, smells around you that will remind you of whom/what you are invoking.) Verbalize your request/intent either silently or aloud. Repeat until you 'feel' the connection. Either meditate or do whatever you were going to do with the spirit/spiritual current. You can either close the ritual with a dismissal or not, as you wish. I'd really think that you should but that is from a magicians standpoint. A priest(ess) will not necessarily do this when dealing with their diety. A few more deep breathes and you're good to go.

I've probably bent the rules here...No Spell Begging with under 30 posts! You need to take the time to do the research and to ask the questions needed. Sabazel was right, though it needn't be our Forum to find your info...though, of course, we would encourage that... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
Good luck! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by bym: Jan 7 2006, 07:50 AM

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

Alafair
post Jan 7 2006, 11:49 AM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

Invocation can be as simple as a prayer or as complex as any evocational ritual.  Invoking is to call IN-TO yourself the spirit/spiritual current. Evocation is to call said spirit/spiritual current to manifest itself OUTSIDE ones self.

This is perfect. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/40.gif)

You will need to research your ritual if you wish competant results.

[font=Geneva]I am always troubled that something so natural as Angels should require research and elaborate invocation.

Angels need no research and from my experience when I need an Angel, *poof* there it is.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/angel.gif)

MODSQUAD - Orange colour edited on quoted text as it was hard to read

This post has been edited by mediocracy: Jan 7 2006, 01:52 PM

+Quote Post

mystick
post Jan 7 2006, 10:52 PM
Post #6

Light of Enki
Group Icon

well, thanks BYM and Alafair...
seems you wanted to help me a bit and changed your post.. Gr8.
I really appreciate that...
In fact you may consider that my aim, in getting all the knowledge i can, is not for personal benefit mainly but for others...
I'm currently lookin for means to heal by using aura/divine light/angels etc and i'm doing lots of research on that...
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/angel.gif)

rgds

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse