Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Rasing a spirit army...
daev
post Apr 8 2005, 06:26 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

"A couple of years ago I raised a spirit army using ZAHRIM from the Necronomicon. He can create 1 legion (consisting of 1000 warriors) per 3 days. They were used in a magickal battle I had with a local wiccan at my school and worked to great effect. The key to control is to keep them in somthing like a crystal ball or via Djin method in a metal bottle or lamp. (being totally serious here). After I was done I summoned Zahrim again at which point he took back the army."

This really interested me when I read it. How exactly did the army attack your wiccan foe? And how bad? Did this person die? Or was it more of a mental thing? What did the wiccan do to you?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Acid09
post Apr 8 2005, 06:42 PM
Post #2

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

This really interested me when I read it. How exactly did the army attack your wiccan foe? And how bad? Did this person die? Or was it more of a mental thing? What did the wiccan do to you?

The fact that the nec spell book says specifically that the names to evoke such a force are so volitile and the fact that the change can mean literal death is why I would never try this. On top of that its the god form that controls the army (a god's will is greater than man's). If by chance it happens to view you as unjust it may turn the army on you.

Though it is interesting and I believe it is possible to use for psychic warfare only a very very tallented magician should attempt it. I know I'm not that tallented, yet..

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

daev
post Apr 8 2005, 06:47 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

Ya... It sounds like one of that last things I would want to try but it really interested me. I haven't heard many stories about people using magick against others in that way with an army of spirits.

+Quote Post

Ashnook
post Apr 8 2005, 08:03 PM
Post #4

simoniconist
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acid09 @ Apr 8 2005, 06:42 PM)

The fact that the nec spell book says specifically that the names to evoke such a force are so volitile and the fact that the change can mean literal death is why I would never try this. On top of that its the god form that controls the army (a god's will is greater than man's). If by chance it happens to view you as unjust it may turn the army on you.

The girl had a voodoo doll of me. I didnt feel anything and wouldnt have known bout it cept I saw it in her purse. About a week after the order was given to attack she was gone from school....called me 6 months later apologizing and explaining her absence. After being diagnosed with mild schitzophrania (which she was perfectly fine before) she was sent to live with her father where she tried to commit suicide several times.

This after I told the god to have his army go light on her

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wizard.gif)

Concerning the other post: He was actually fairly benevolent and remember that we as magickians ARE gods so his will is not necessarily stronger than ours.

--------------------

+Quote Post

PatriotMagick
post Aug 2 2005, 01:58 PM
Post #5

Initiate
Group Icon

Very Nice, Now thats impressive Ashnook.

PatriotMagick

+Quote Post

DollHouseKitty
post Aug 2 2005, 05:31 PM
Post #6

Göttin Ewig
Group Icon

Umm, am I the only one here who noticed a flaw in this entire plan? Particularly of the "Wicca"?

Wiccans, REAL wiccans, do NOT ATTACK ANOTHER. I highly suggest smacking the moron upside the head for giving such a horrible reputation to a name that's already trying to struggle.

--------------------
Die Göttin Lebt Withen Ich, Unterstützen und schützend.
Raise That Beautiful Energy
Deep Funk Energy
More Beauty
Phoenix

+Quote Post

Ashnook
post Aug 2 2005, 11:00 PM
Post #7

simoniconist
Group Icon

The person claimed to be a wiccan...that name is dropped around more than a cheep hooker to be honest...so that is what I posted.

Just curious, do yu intend to slap me upside the head for saying that person was a wiccan or do yu intend to slap the person that I attacked for being stupid enough to call themselves a wiccan?

I would also think carefully before speaking for the whole wiccan community because I doubt yu have personally met all of them...I say this with sincerity and I mean no disrespect...because I have known wiccans WHO FOLLOW THE ORIGINAL LAWS of wicca and who were initiated into an actual coven that did once or twice resort to attack in extreme cases.

--------------------

+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post Aug 3 2005, 05:15 AM
Post #8

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

QUOTE(DollHouseKitty @ Aug 3 2005, 06:31 AM)
Umm, am I the only one here who noticed a flaw in this entire plan? Particularly of the "Wicca"?

Wiccans, REAL wiccans, do NOT ATTACK ANOTHER. I highly suggest smacking the moron upside the head for giving such a horrible reputation to a name that's already trying to struggle.

I personally don't see any attack intended to a person practicing Wicca here so let's keep posts constructive and stay on topic please.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

ObsidianLF
post Oct 2 2005, 09:11 AM
Post #9

Neophyte
Group Icon

Interesting... I've been wanting to create an army of servitors but this seems much better. Of course, I've never worked with the Necronomicon before so I have to be very careful and I don't just want an army of so much power hanging around... so only when I NEED it.

--------------------
Obsidian Lightflame

Zi Dingir Barashakushu Kanpa

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Apr 20 2006, 08:48 PM
Post #10

Smasher666
Group Icon

QUOTE(ObsidianLF @ Oct 2 2005, 11:11 AM) *
Interesting... I've been wanting to create an army of servitors but this seems much better. Of course, I've never worked with the Necronomicon before so I have to be very careful and I don't just want an army of so much power hanging around... so only when I NEED it.

It seems that the surface has been scraped of a very deep subject here. As the mad arab tells us take what i have written and discover the rest. What is the function of a warrior priest? To waddle around in a robe mumbling incantations?
What is the back bone of the Necronomicon? Why was it written?
By answering one of those questions the answer to the other becomes evident.
The Necronomicon was written as a guide book for the warrior priest to fight evil forces.
It was written so that the priest can have power over evil demons and evil gods.
What then should we do with the Necronomicon once we discover its purpose?
Fight evil. Slay demons. Bind the evil gods so they have no power on earth.

When the warrior priest falls face down before the altar he has his Bandar stand guard over his body. Why? Because if done properly the Ka or body double leaves the physical world and passes into the astral world.
Astral projection not to be confused with out of body experiance or OBE. The soul in the spirit world. With only a basic training in astral projection it is understood that the astral is formless and void. It is your mind or imagination as well as your sub conscious mind that forms what you see in the astral world. Can you enlist or create a legion of spirits in the astral? Certainly much more easily than in the physical.

I am not much for cursing people over petty squabbles. I like to fight so if peturbed I would rather physically intimidate my antagionist until he comes around to seeing things my way.

However when it comes to evil I hold nothing back. If you bother to summon a spirit army be sure that you are doing something that master Enki smiles upon. Does a warrior need an army to deal with one person? A warrior stands alone against all. If you summon a spirit army which I assure you can be done take them down to Cutha where the fighting will be fierce. After you have succeded in destroying evil spirits you will have suceeded in affecting the balance between good and evil here on earth. Let our endevours be noble and void of self.

Smasher666

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse