Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Avant Browser, A speedy Web browser
+ Kinjo -
post Jul 21 2006, 10:15 PM
Post #1

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

This speedy Web browser builds on the power of Internet Explorer with tabs, pop-up blocking, an RSS reader, a Flash-animation filter, and more. Avant Browser allows users to browse multiple Web sites simultaneously and to block all unwanted pop-up pages and Flash ads automatically. The integrated cleaner helps users clear all traces and maintain privacy. The built-in Yahoo and Google search engines enable users to search for Web pages, images, groups, directories, lyrics, software, and news on the Internet. Avant Browser provides options for blocking the download of Flash media, pictures, video, sounds, and ActiveX components, so users can efficiently use their bandwidth and speed up page loading. All opened pages can be stopped, refreshed, closed, or arranged with one click. It also comes with built-in RSS reader. Its similar Web sites bar displays Web sites, which are related to the opened Web pages. Download it here ================= So far, this is the best browser I've tried. I used firefox since I like the convinience of the use of tabs - avant browser has this and what's more, I found the interface to be very user friendly and it even included about a dozen custom skins!

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Angalor
post Jul 28 2006, 09:45 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Yeah well, with blingo you can win an ipod. LOL!

--------------------
By ignorance is pride increased; those most assume know the least. ~Gay
Angalor.com

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse