Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 hello
alia
post Jan 26 2006, 07:18 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hi, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I am from Greece, I am 33. Found the site and the forum months ago, searching for something and bookmarked it, as I found it very interesting, but didn't manage to come back 'till few days ago.
I am interested in the occult for years, reading since I was 14 and drawn by anything paranormal since childhood, but I don't have any practical experience.
I read anything that attracts my attention and excites my curiosity, Dion Fortune, Gnostic text, Necronomicon, Mesopotamian pantheon, Barrett, Steiner and so on.
Looking forward to contribute on theoretical matters.
Even though I am not good with English I hope I will be able to express my thoughts.
See you
Alia

P.S. that is probably a very silly question (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blush2.gif) , but since I have absolutely no experience in posting to forums, I wanted to ask, Is it ok to post to topics that are inactive for months (I mean if the last reply is many months old)?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

GaiusOctavian
post Jan 26 2006, 08:03 PM
Post #2

Gone
Group Icon

Welcome! I hope we're able to spark up some good conversation for you...As for your question...I did when I started, and didn't get a slap on a wrist, but I've seen people get their slap on the wrist, so itt's best I just let the mod squad answer. lol.

.::Sempre Bene::..::Chris::.

+Quote Post

Radiant Star
post Jan 27 2006, 08:52 AM
Post #3

Theoricus
Group Icon

Hi Alia

Just read the forum guidelines situated just above the grey bar at the top left and you should be fine.

It is fine to answer an older thread, people are often pleased to have another addition to it especially if it moves the thread along. We discourage one liners as people tend to use them to make their post count look large and there really is not much you can usefully add to a post with one sentence.

You have outlined your interests well and hopefully you will find this site interesting and enjoy the discussions here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Welcome

Radiant Star

+Quote Post

Kinjo
post Jan 27 2006, 09:26 AM
Post #4

Bu Pun Su
Group Icon

Hey Alia (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) welcome aboard to the forums. I hope you will have a great time here.

--------------------
Complete Newbie
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
IPB Image
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

+Quote Post

alia
post Jan 27 2006, 10:13 PM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thank you all for your welcome!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

And thank you Radiant Star, for your reply about posting. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Alia

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse