Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Eros
post Jun 7 2007, 12:09 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Hi. Well I posted this here only because Im not quite sure where this question belongs and thought possibly it had to do with ones psychological standings. For about 2 weeks or more now I have been glancing at the time once every time it hits 3:39. This usually happens in the a.m as Im awake passed then. Its an absolutely recurring number and has no other strings attached to it. Yesterday the only time I looked at the time was at 3:39 a.m without even acknowledging the recurrence. I was just wondering what this could be.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Acid09
post Jun 7 2007, 06:19 PM
Post #2

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

Yeah its kinda like who when people talk about making a wish any time the clock said 11:11. A friend of mine told me about that once and for about month I woke up right 11:11 am. There actually is a psycho-nurological term for this, but I can't remember it. Its nothing bad or anyting you should be too concerned with. If you're interested in looking for any sort of magickal relations I'd suggest keeping a dream journal and seeing if there isn't any entity attempting to contact you.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Myroku
post Jun 8 2007, 11:46 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

That's real interesting... Well I Believe an entity may be trying to contact you as well...
try to have more of a 'open mind' if you wake up around that time or stay awake until that time in the morning because maybe you might get something... just make sure you are in a quiet and peaceful place that you can have your senses more open...
well thats all I have.

~Myroku

This post has been edited by Myroku: Jun 8 2007, 11:50 AM

+Quote Post

Eros
post Jun 9 2007, 09:50 PM
Post #4

Initiate
Group Icon

Thank you greatly for the responses. I do stay up passed this time. It's not a situation where I'm asleep and wake up specifically on that designated time. Though, I would like to fully understand or become more acquainted with what this might be. I believe I have an open mind when it comes to plenty things, but I was just unsure of what this recurring time may mean, I've never quite heard enough on this particuarl situation, hence why I asked the question. Around that time is pretty quiet for me as I'm merely sitting in my room doing something on the computer. If I wanted to delve deeper into this, what are some ways I can go about doing that? Having a more open mind somewhat stumps me, Im not really sure how this is implied..

+Quote Post

Myroku
post Jun 11 2007, 12:44 PM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Eros @ Jun 9 2007, 08:50 PM) *
Thank you greatly for the responses. I do stay up passed this time. It's not a situation where I'm asleep and wake up specifically on that designated time. Though, I would like to fully understand or become more acquainted with what this might be. I believe I have an open mind when it comes to plenty things, but I was just unsure of what this recurring time may mean, I've never quite heard enough on this particuarl situation, hence why I asked the question. Around that time is pretty quiet for me as I'm merely sitting in my room doing something on the computer. If I wanted to delve deeper into this, what are some ways I can go about doing that? Having a more open mind somewhat stumps me, Im not really sure how this is implied..

lol WHat I mean by open my is that during that time allow yourself to focus upon a certain thing, this is called gnosis by the defition I have found (forgive me if I am wrong).. allow your spirit to focus upon your surroundings during this time and for a while after. its like listening and waiting for something to happen, for when your mind is in this 'open' state it allows many things to dwell into it and it becomes more susceptible to things that you dont normally notice... Its like turning off loud music and finally realizing your phone was ringing and the ringer was turned down to a minimum.

Feel Free to keep asking questions on this.. I will occasionally check this topic alright?

~Myroku

+Quote Post

Eros
post Jun 12 2007, 12:21 AM
Post #6

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(Myroku @ Jun 11 2007, 02:44 PM) *
lol WHat I mean by open my is that during that time allow yourself to focus upon a certain thing, this is called gnosis by the defition I have found (forgive me if I am wrong).. allow your spirit to focus upon your surroundings during this time and for a while after. its like listening and waiting for something to happen, for when your mind is in this 'open' state it allows many things to dwell into it and it becomes more susceptible to things that you dont normally notice... Its like turning off loud music and finally realizing your phone was ringing and the ringer was turned down to a minimum.

Feel Free to keep asking questions on this.. I will occasionally check this topic alright?

~Myroku

Ok, thank you for the replies. Im going to try this as it does make sense to me, thank you for clarifying it. Ill post any progressions.

+Quote Post

Myroku
post Jun 12 2007, 08:39 AM
Post #7

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Eros @ Jun 11 2007, 11:21 PM) *
Ok, thank you for the replies. Im going to try this as it does make sense to me, thank you for clarifying it. Ill post any progressions.

No Problem.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2024 - 08:29 PM