2 Pages< 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Kali
realm_crawler
post Jan 22 2008, 08:44 AM
Post #31

Zelator
Group Icon

SO anybody have any suggestions on how to approach this god whit out getting my head chopped off??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chop.gif)

--------------------

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

mystick
post Jan 22 2008, 01:29 PM
Post #32

Light of Enki
Group Icon

Have you gone through the replies on this post?

Well to start, find some nice Pics of Kali Ma and then meditate while visualising her and reciting this mantra:

OM KRING KALIKAYE NAMAH OM

do download the documents i posted in the thread too and read the chalissa on Maha Kali.

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

Djinn Shiva
post Feb 3 2009, 09:01 PM
Post #33

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(jlx @ Jan 22 2008, 08:44 AM) *

SO anybody have any suggestions on how to approach this god whit out getting my head chopped off??? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chop.gif)

Parvati only appears as Kali when someone has done something to enrage her to the point of annihilating them.
If you did nothing to upset Parvati, then you have nothing to worry about.

--------------------
"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

+Quote Post

Petrus
post Feb 6 2009, 11:24 AM
Post #34

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Djinn Shiva @ Feb 4 2009, 02:01 PM) *

Parvati only appears as Kali when someone has done something to enrage her to the point of annihilating them.
If you did nothing to upset Parvati, then you have nothing to worry about.

I've had some interesting experiences, lately. Someone threw fireworks at the side of my house and set the roof on fire the day after there was an attempted burglary. Then about a month later, I lost my wallet one night (last weekend) and five hours after that, at 4 am, I had my steel mailbox thrown through the front window of my house, with the end result being that I had to move out.

Apparently there is a message earlier in this thread about there being an onset of chaos once someone else put a Kali statue on their altar; the weird thing is, I've owned a Kali statue for probably close to two years now, and nothing like that has happened up to this point.

I'm unsure whether to wonder if Mother is angry with me, or to be grateful for the fact that although I woke up covered in broken glass, somehow I was completely unscathed.

--------------------
Magical Evocation. All the fun of train surfing, without having to leave the house.

+Quote Post

Djinn Shiva
post Feb 10 2009, 05:31 PM
Post #35

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Petrus @ Feb 6 2009, 11:24 AM) *

I've had some interesting experiences, lately. Someone threw fireworks at the side of my house and set the roof on fire the day after there was an attempted burglary. Then about a month later, I lost my wallet one night (last weekend) and five hours after that, at 4 am, I had my steel mailbox thrown through the front window of my house, with the end result being that I had to move out.

Apparently there is a message earlier in this thread about there being an onset of chaos once someone else put a Kali statue on their altar; the weird thing is, I've owned a Kali statue for probably close to two years now, and nothing like that has happened up to this point.

I'm unsure whether to wonder if Mother is angry with me, or to be grateful for the fact that although I woke up covered in broken glass, somehow I was completely unscathed.

Wow, that sounds pretty bad.

It sounds kinda like someone does have it out for you, and yet someone is protecting you at the same time.
You may want to try out an anti-curse spell and see if things improve.

I don't think Parvati has anything to do with it. And if she does, she'd be the one protecting you.
If Kali was attacking you, you'd for sure be dead by now. She's not one to waste time torturing someone.

--------------------
"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

+Quote Post

valkyrie
post Feb 11 2009, 10:37 AM
Post #36

Zelator
Group Icon

you know, mother has a way of "subtle" hinting that you are not supposed to be doing something, or youre not supposed to be living a certain way. pretty much, she forces you to reassess your situation, and this does seem like one of those moments. perhaps you should consider moving? she may be making a very good point: its time to move along and find something new and better for you. in any case, if its not her...you should still move. what kind of crap neighborhood are you living in??!

+Quote Post

Petrus
post Feb 12 2009, 10:17 AM
Post #37

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(valkyrie @ Feb 12 2009, 03:37 AM) *

you know, mother has a way of "subtle" hinting that you are not supposed to be doing something, or youre not supposed to be living a certain way. pretty much, she forces you to reassess your situation, and this does seem like one of those moments. perhaps you should consider moving? she may be making a very good point: its time to move along and find something new and better for you. in any case, if its not her...you should still move. what kind of crap neighborhood are you living in??!

Hi Valkyrie,
I was wondering if you were still posting on SM!

I was living in a crappy area of the city...and yes, I think Kali was telling to me to move a while ago, as I mentioned earlier in this thread...but I didn't for a long time. ;-)

I got out the morning the incident happened...am now living with my (corporeal *grin*) mother, outside the city.

--------------------
Magical Evocation. All the fun of train surfing, without having to leave the house.

+Quote Post

valkyrie
post Feb 18 2009, 02:09 PM
Post #38

Zelator
Group Icon

haha. well good. yeah. i dont usually have wireless where im staying and its hard for me to get access to the internet. im trying to fix it...i feel handicapped without it. anyway...to show and tell, lol...im had misfortune after misfortune with my last job so i up and quit cuz i felt like i wasnt supposed to be working there. yeah, not very smart...but i gotta trust ill get a better job. we also got a new rent situation. we haven't cleansed it yet though. im worried it was a mistake because i keep running into a brick wall everytime i try to do something. well we'll see...if it was the right thing to do, shat may actually STOP hitting the fan now lol. ah Kali...not one for the faint of heart indeed.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
2 Pages< 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse