Reply to this topicStart new topic
 50 Names of Marduk Spellbook, Question and Answers / Ask here
UnKnown1
post Aug 22 2006, 06:17 PM
Post #31

Smasher666
Group Icon

QUOTE(gmcbroom @ Aug 22 2006, 06:03 PM) *
Thats a really good question. What's complicated about doing the ritual charging more than 3 times? Unless he didn't want the aspirant to get discouraged and quit altogether. Ashnook, Smasher666 any thoughts?

Three is a very magick number. Perhaps an entire book could be written on the power of 3. I am not sure of Simons exact reason for saying this and to be honest it has been so long since I read the preface to the Spellbook I do not remember this. Right now I work with handwritten versions of the Necronomicon and Necronomicon Spellbook. In all of my correspondence with Simon he has proven to be extremely wise. If Simon said it believe it. Lets see what Ashnook and Serapim have to say about this.

I see the line you are reffering to now.

"It is best to not repeat it for more than three consecutive nights for reasons it would be too complicated to explain here."

Again 3 is the magick number. 3+3+3 = 9 3 x 3 = 9. For the Sumerians the moon was full for 3 days. After passing the 3rd Gate the Necronomicon Sorcerer is finally able to manage his life much better. The 3 Great Watchers Anu Enki and Enlil. The power of the king of the Gods or the Necronomicon trinity Anu Enki Marduk. 3 completes the cycle of the circle. 3+3 = 6 3, 6, 9, are multiples. 36 and 63. 3 worlds 6 dimensions. 360 degrees of the circle. 3 x 20 = 60 the number of Anu.

Numerically 4 and 5 are not very good numbers especially if U are counting the number of nights U do a ritual. 6 nights in a row I would think would be ok. But if you are going past 3 nights U minus well not stop untill the 9th night which is the perfect number of man.

Peace!

This post has been edited by smasher666: Aug 22 2006, 06:31 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Nosotro Tehuti
post Aug 22 2006, 07:30 PM
Post #32

Zelator
Group Icon

YO,

Calling a spirit three consecutive nights is ok in my experience. As smasher alluded to, don't try calling them ONLY four, five, or seven nights in row. 3 is a very powerful number in the NEC tradition. So calling them on a number of consecutive nights which is a multiple of 3 is cool. Again, I don't fully understand the reason for this. But that is my experience with things.
Peace.

--------------------

ILAT ENKI, IMHAS INA LIBBU INE SU'ATI AMELNAKRU MANNU EMU SHU GUSHTUKUL ELI INA DINGIR!

+Quote Post

Enigmius
post Aug 23 2006, 09:23 AM
Post #33

Zelator
Group Icon

Well thanks everyone about this.
I appreciate the speedy reply.

+Quote Post

Enigmius
post Aug 23 2006, 09:25 AM
Post #34

Zelator
Group Icon

Oh I have another question...
I did one sigil 3 times already. Could I start another sigil for the same purpose and do that one 3 times?

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Aug 23 2006, 08:02 PM
Post #35

Smasher666
Group Icon

QUOTE(Enigmius @ Aug 23 2006, 11:25 AM) *
I did one sigil 3 times already. Could I start another sigil for the same purpose and do that one 3 times?

Yes you can make a new seal. The more U make the better to achieve your goal.

+Quote Post

Enigmius
post Aug 25 2006, 07:11 AM
Post #36

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(smasher666 @ Aug 23 2006, 09:02 PM) *
Yes you can make a new seal. The more U make the better to achieve your goal.

Cool I am goging to finish up 3 seals charged 3 times each, and then be done with it.

+Quote Post

mystick
post Sep 1 2006, 01:56 AM
Post #37

Light of Enki
Group Icon

One thing i also can say is that if you did the magick spell 3 times, the magick should be underway of execution and it will take its time mingling with the astral and then the physical world... well if you correctly did it though.. So you already sent a soldier on a mission.. and now if the soldier is doing his job, you again send another soldier, i guess it will conflict... but you will reach the result.. the only thing will be that it will happen in a more differerent way you expected..

Its one of the stuff that came to my mind but i am not that exprienced to tell more on that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bigwink.gif)

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Sep 10 2006, 01:55 AM
Post #38

Smasher666
Group Icon

QUOTE(Enigmius @ Aug 23 2006, 11:25 AM) *

Greetings,

What was the final result of the operation? Did it work?

+Quote Post

Enigmius
post Sep 11 2006, 08:54 AM
Post #39

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(smasher666 @ Sep 10 2006, 02:55 AM) *
Greetings,

What was the final result of the operation? Did it work?

I'm not quite sure yet..I'm waiting to see. I was going to give it till the next new moon(a full moon cycle) to tell.

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Sep 11 2006, 11:04 AM
Post #40

Smasher666
Group Icon

QUOTE(Enigmius @ Sep 11 2006, 10:54 AM) *
I'm not quite sure yet..I'm waiting to see. I was going to give it till the next new moon(a full moon cycle) to tell.

If you did the ritual on the full moon it certainly was an excellent time to do it. Also you are correct it could take one moon cycle to fully manifest.

A good lunar based system is to also do follow up magick for the same purpose on the quarter moons and on the full moon. That Lunar system actually has nothing to do with the Necronomicon. However I have always viewed it as pretty smart.

Peace

+Quote Post

PureNaturEnergy
post Sep 11 2006, 04:24 PM
Post #41

Neophyte
Group Icon

I have used one or two of the 50 names of the Nec. and let me tall you it doesn't take much to get their power or protection as long as your intentions are pure of nature. They are really good and very powerful.

+Quote Post

Frater F.A.M.E.
post Sep 11 2006, 07:48 PM
Post #42

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(gmcbroom @ Aug 21 2006, 03:50 AM) *
Frater FAME,
I don't suppose you remember what the sigil was on her arm do you? Do you feel it was one of the 50 (though I doubt that) or one from the Urilla text? I don't believe they(being the 50) would do that to a woman who didn't know any better. Though its true this system shouldn't be trifled with. Now the Urilla text is another matter all together. So how did the ritual go with the sigil being carried around on paper? I'd like to find out.

Wow, I didn't realise anybody responded to "me", lol! In any case, read the fourth sentence of the first paragraph in my post. I don't recall. I only remember the "feeling", and a blurry image. I KNOW it was a Nec entity, though ,which I cannot tell you.

To Smasher666, stranger things have happend when it comes to entities. An example would be a couple of the Goetic entities who I wouldn't consider "dangerous", and Angels who I've read have f*cked up some magicians. (I admit though, that hasn't happend to me with Angels, though, I wouldn't put it past them, or ANY entity on the right day.). As with anything friends, nothing is "impossible" if it has happend to one person.

-F.F.

--------------------
Have you handled your business today?
IPB Image
Make the right move.

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Sep 11 2006, 09:23 PM
Post #43

Smasher666
Group Icon

QUOTE(Frater F.A.M.E. @ Sep 11 2006, 09:48 PM) *
Wow, I didn't realise anybody responded to "me", lol! In any case, read the fourth sentence of the first paragraph in my post. I don't recall. I only remember the "feeling", and a blurry image. I KNOW it was a Nec entity, though ,which I cannot tell you.

To Smasher666, stranger things have happend when it comes to entities. An example would be a couple of the Goetic entities who I wouldn't consider "dangerous", and Angels who I've read have f*cked up some magicians. (I admit though, that hasn't happend to me with Angels, though, I wouldn't put it past them, or ANY entity on the right day.). As with anything friends, nothing is "impossible" if it has happend to one person.

-F.F.

Absoblutely! I have known many a magician to get his a-h@Le ripped out. lol!

+Quote Post

distillate
post Sep 14 2006, 11:29 PM
Post #44

My bag of tricks will always make you happy :)
Group Icon

Was that girl from Buffalo NY?

If so I use to live with one of the guys involved in that ritual . All of them used the Necronomicon from a chaos magic perspective, for example the guy I lived with would open gates at random and out of order to get energy (and to see what would happen).

--------------------
"We have wandered into a state of prolonged neurosis because of the absence of a direct pipeline to the unconscious and we have then fallen victim to priestcraft of every conceivable sort. "

+Quote Post

Frater F.A.M.E.
post Sep 16 2006, 08:16 PM
Post #45

Zelator
Group Icon

Yes, she was from Buffalo friend. And you know what, I can live with that description of those guys. I get the "feeling" though that they were involved with something "Satanic" (tounge-in-cheek). You know how goths of that era (and this one) were into all things dark: Necronomicon, Satanism, Crowely, Temple of Set, you know the drill.

And you know how the drill can get real cheesy, yet real dangerous, real quick, when something works? Especially when belief/identity is invested? Yeah, like that. That's the memory-feeling I have of her description of her "friends". That's the "taste" in my mouth that I have of them. She reminds of a Lost One. I hope she's well.

Oh, and smasher666, you're last statement is unfortunatly so true, lol! Well, not "many" in my case, but 3. That's enough. I forgot who said it, but "The road to enlightenment is littered with wrecks". Now that's a "true" statement, at least one that can be verified at different points upon your path, lol!

This post has been edited by Frater F.A.M.E.: Sep 16 2006, 08:34 PM

--------------------
Have you handled your business today?
IPB Image
Make the right move.

+Quote Post

distillate
post Sep 18 2006, 01:26 AM
Post #46

My bag of tricks will always make you happy :)
Group Icon

Small world. There was a lot of drug abuse and "Satanic" (tounge-in-cheek) rituals going on around that time( It seems like anybody elses life besides mine in hindsight). I never took the crazy shit they were doing seriously though. I didn't know the girl that well, but I hope she is doing okay now. I know a lot of the people in that circle are not.

--------------------
"We have wandered into a state of prolonged neurosis because of the absence of a direct pipeline to the unconscious and we have then fallen victim to priestcraft of every conceivable sort. "

+Quote Post

WisdomSeeker
post Sep 27 2006, 01:00 AM
Post #47

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hello all:
I've noticed that of the 50 names of Marduk, the following are missing their word of calling:

MARUKKA
MARUTUKKU

and I am suspicious of the word of calling for ADDU which is KAKODAMMU which is very similar to the greek Kako daimonos or demon (the Nec was written in greek, also see the last mandal of calling)

Have these words of caling been revealed (by other spirits) or appear in other sources?

My copies of the enuma elish only list the names, but not they word of calling. I wonder if they are mentioned in any other document.

Thanks,

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Sep 27 2006, 01:10 AM
Post #48

Smasher666
Group Icon

MARUKKA is hard to summon. You must use the force of your desire and you must be pure.

MARUTUKKU is summoned very easily. SImply say his name and he will appear.

and I am suspicious of the word of calling for ADDU which is KAKODAMMU which is very similar to the greek Kako daimonos or demon (the Nec was written in greek, also see the last mandal of calling)

Do not worry about Addu. I have never had any problems.

Peace.

+Quote Post

deep
post Sep 30 2006, 02:42 PM
Post #49

Initiate
Group Icon

hey,
sorry if im getting anoying posting so many questions but i reali want to learn as much as i can about the NEC.
1. How do you summon one of the 50 names because i cant find an incantaion or anything that says how?
2. Can the rites that are in the NEC be done in the day time?
3. And lasty must you meditate only at night or can it be done through the day?

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Sep 30 2006, 05:14 PM
Post #50

Smasher666
Group Icon

1. How do you summon one of the 50 names because i cant find an incantaion or anything that says how?

Use the Necronomicon Spellbook formulae. It is a different book than the Necronomicon. It gives additional information about the 50 names and how to invoke them. I am sure there is a PDF somewhere on this forum.

2. Can the rites that are in the NEC be done in the day time?

I sure do.

3. And lasty must you meditate only at night or can it be done through the day?

Certainly meditate in the day all you wish. The Necronomicon is just as powerful during the day as it is in the night. The only thing I have never tried during the day is Gatewalking. I feel it would be foolish to attempt during the day. Also the Scorpion Man is impossible to call during the day. I do not use the Urilla text so I can not advise on that. Anything else in the Nec works just as good in the day as it does at night. There may be an advantage to doing the rituals in the middle of the night around 3:00 am as wvweyone is asleep and thier conscious minds are not affecting the physical as much. However if you have a strong mind the time of day or night seriously does not matter.

Peace!

+Quote Post

Eabatu
post Oct 1 2006, 12:07 AM
Post #51

Zelator
Group Icon

I always found the night better for any magickal operation--but then again I am a beast of the night!!LOL! Really--the lack of psychic distractions makes the night much more condusive to doing these type of rites, especially at 2--4 am. So,, if possible, do your rites at that time in the beginnings.

Good luck and remember to stay grounded..............while flying..............it is possible bro!!!!!

--------------------
IA ZI DINGIR ENKI KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR EA KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR NUDIMMUD KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR OANNES KANPA!

+Quote Post

necro_19
post Oct 1 2006, 05:55 AM
Post #52

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Me and my friend haven't tried summoning anything, but the missing words have been revealed but i'm not sure when or where. If i get anything else i will post but i think they will be difficult to find

11:11 . . . what does it mean ? please help me

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Oct 1 2006, 01:46 PM
Post #53

Smasher666
Group Icon

QUOTE(necro_19 @ Oct 1 2006, 07:55 AM) *
Me and my friend haven't tried summoning anything, but the missing words have been revealed but i'm not sure when or where. If i get anything else i will post but i think they will be difficult to find

11:11 . . . what does it mean ? please help me

It is said that angels like to get people to look at clocks at 11:11. I can believe it because I look at the clock at 11:11 all the time and am surprised to find myself doing so. What does this mean? I have no idea. If someone knows fill me in.

+Quote Post

bym
post Oct 1 2006, 01:53 PM
Post #54

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Fascinating! Angelic you say? I seem to find myself playing looking at clock when it is in sequence (ie 12:34, 1:23, 2:34, 3:45) Hmmmph! Maybe my brain is slipping on the grease of old age...LOL! If you have anymore tidbits like this I'd be happy to hear them! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Oct 1 2006, 01:55 PM
Post #55

Smasher666
Group Icon

Greetings Suxur-Mash596,

I totally agree that 2-4 is the best time to work with the Nec. It is true there are less psychic distractions. Simon tells us in his Necronomicon Spellbook that 3 AM. is the best time to call the 50 names. However if 500 people summon Barashakushu at 3 AM tonight I think he is going to be spread around the planet kind of thin. So 2-4 is an excellent time frame to call the 50 names.

However I have no problems summoning them during daylight hours. I think everyone should at least try such operations during the day time as an experiment. It will help to better understand the forces.

Peace!

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Oct 1 2006, 02:11 PM
Post #56

Smasher666
Group Icon

Greetings BYM,

It is a nice surprise to see you post in this thread. For a few days your total posts were at 711 which is a bad number. I noticed this during a wierd day when 711 kept coming up. 711 is a warning. So I am glad to see you now at 713 posts. Was this your 712 post? It is some sort of sign to me that you posted in this thred now when I had been watching your post numbers. I am always watching numbers.

It indeed sounds like angels are trying to contact you. http://www.1111angels.com/ Go to this web syte and you will find them saying that the angels try to contact through the same numbers you just spoke of.

The guy who runs this websyte is a very old man who is great friends with the angel Mochael. Marut of the Koran. Marutukka of the Necronomicon.

I have emailed back and forth with this old man and he is a really nice guy. He is not a frootloop. I really believe he is in contact with angels. As I feel the cold presence of my Bandar standing over me as I write this its pretty safe to say that I am in contact with angels as well so it is not hard for me to believe such claims by others.

My Necronomicon revealations of the 50 names and Angels.

#3 Maruttkka Michael.
#4 Barashakushu Gabriel.
#5 Luggaldimmerankia Raphael.
#6 Nariluggaldimerankia Uriel.
#8 Namtillaku Azrael.
#12 Asarualimnuma Metratron

I am sure the other arch angels and others are members of the 50 names but this is all that has so far been revealed to me.

Peace!

Hope this helps.

Peace

+Quote Post

Eabatu
post Oct 1 2006, 05:30 PM
Post #57

Zelator
Group Icon

I have found that w/ MARUTUKKU if one says "by the powers of the flaming ARRA star I summon you", then trace the pentagram--thaat will usually do the trick.

--------------------
IA ZI DINGIR ENKI KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR EA KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR NUDIMMUD KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR OANNES KANPA!

+Quote Post

Enigmius
post Oct 16 2006, 09:22 AM
Post #58

Zelator
Group Icon

Number 4.
Do you pronounce Barashakushu as "Bar-ah-shah-koo-shoo"?
and what about his word of power? Do you pronounce it like "Bah-ahl-doo-roo"?

+Quote Post

Ashnook
post Oct 16 2006, 12:03 PM
Post #59

simoniconist
Group Icon

QUOTE(Enigmius @ Oct 16 2006, 10:22 AM) *
Number 4.
Do you pronounce Barashakushu as "Bar-ah-shah-koo-shoo"?
and what about his word of power? Do you pronounce it like "Bah-ahl-doo-roo"?

You are correct on both pronunciations. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Enigmius
post Oct 16 2006, 01:47 PM
Post #60

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ashnook @ Oct 16 2006, 01:03 PM) *
You are correct on both pronunciations. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Sweet! Thats for the reply.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
4 Pages< 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse