Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Infernal Familiars, Good idea, Bad idea?
Eyes of God
post Oct 23 2006, 02:30 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Is there any problems with having an infirnal familiar? will hving such a thing generate negative energy and prevent me from contact with angelic beings.? Will my living enviorment be changed and be an abode for negative entities? Will my mind set be effected to what extent?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

mystick
post Oct 24 2006, 12:23 AM
Post #2

Light of Enki
Group Icon

QUOTE(Eyes of God @ Oct 24 2006, 12:30 AM) *
Is there any problems with having an infirnal familiar? will hving such a thing generate negative energy and prevent me from contact with angelic beings.? Will my living enviorment be changed and be an abode for negative entities? Will my mind set be effected to what extent?

Well when i work with angels, i dont ask them to make me nicer etc. i only ask for the business i call them. but i noticed that since i have been working with divine and angels, i have become calmer and may be nicer at the heart.. more sensitive to emotions and pain of others etc.

I also noticed that working with a spell to kick asses, working with that regulary, makes me angry ... even if my purpose is just to kick another dudes ass. But as you see all things you work with does infuence you unless you become a very good magician who can control all of his elements.

So you got the advice friend.

mystick

This post has been edited by Radiant Star: Oct 24 2006, 02:46 AM

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

Athena
post Nov 12 2006, 04:30 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Eyes of God @ Oct 23 2006, 08:30 PM) *

This would depend entirely on your magical path. It really does make a difference. If your path is of a darker nature and you are already working with "infernal" spirits then I beleive it would be a positive step, with the guidance of the beings you already work with. However if you are more in tune with the more RHP paths, such as modern ceremonial magick, or work mostly with angels and so on, I highly recommend against it. Does it mess with your contact with angelic beings? Well that would depend entirely on your experience level. If you are still new to magics (say 5 years or less), yes it could get in the way.

"infernal" familiars are a subjective matter, and it depends entirely on your perspective and who you work with already. Why do you ask about infernal familiars in the first place I would have to ask? There are many many different sorts of familiars, and I would recommend that you find and work with one or ones that are most suited to you and your path. It is not like the only familiars out there are infernal. Well I hope this helps as uposed to just confuses (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Athena

--------------------
Courses, client work, custom Daemon seals, ruby seals, magical supplies and more...
www.enochian.org &

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse