Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 A Special Touch
soulmage
post Jul 19 2006, 01:43 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hi its been a while since i last wrote but im back with a new question and some of you have been very helpful last time with any question i had so here i go again.

im sure im not the only one who have had this special feeling or should i say touch.

well it all started on my vacation where i saw a person first i just felt a strange feeling like there was something familiar about this person then as we got eye contact thats when it hit me for a moment we had a real strong connection to each other it was like i was looking into this persons soul and visa versa this was not a crush or something like that i have that,, this was totally diffrent i have not felt this touch for many many years,
i think we both got a bit shocked at first but was thrilled about the energy which was flowing between us.

i have had this feeling or should i say touch before with a few other persons i have met during my life but only a few, as i said this is not the feeling of a crush this was energy it was enormous power it was special and is special.
i doube ill see this person again in this lifetime yet the few energetic moments we had with each other was awesome.i remember the first time i felt this touch of energy person to person i got scared but then again i was also just teenager back then i must admit i missed this special touch.
i havent told anyone about this not my family or my partner they rarely understand my experiences so i come here and speak about them because some of you got ideas or even knowlage about what im talking about.

so my Question is What is this special feeling or touch, i can describe it a bit like

as our eyes met that was when the flow of energy started and it was not slowly it was Slam full volume and the energy kind of made time stop for a few secs or atleast that was how it felt while the energy was flowing through us.
i felt it in my heart chakra and solaplexus chakra.

if you have any ideas or knowlage or even questions about this please let me know (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Jul 19 2006, 10:56 AM
Post #2

Practicus
Group Icon

QUOTE(soulmage @ Jul 19 2006, 03:43 AM) *
Hi its been a while since i last wrote but im back with a new question and some of you have been very helpful last time with any question i had so here i go again.

im sure im not the only one who have had this special feeling or should i say touch.

well it all started on my vacation where i saw a person first i just felt a strange feeling like there was something familiar about this person then as we got eye contact thats when it hit me for a moment we had a real strong connection to each other it was like i was looking into this persons soul and visa versa this was not a crush or something like that i have that,, this was totally diffrent i have not felt this touch for many many years,
i think we both got a bit shocked at first but was thrilled about the energy which was flowing between us.

i have had this feeling or should i say touch before with a few other persons i have met during my life but only a few, as i said this is not the feeling of a crush this was energy it was enormous power it was special and is special.
i doube ill see this person again in this lifetime yet the few energetic moments we had with each other was awesome.i remember the first time i felt this touch of energy person to person i got scared but then again i was also just teenager back then i must admit i missed this special touch.
i havent told anyone about this not my family or my partner they rarely understand my experiences so i come here and speak about them because some of you got ideas or even knowlage about what im talking about.

so my Question is What is this special feeling or touch, i can describe it a bit like

as our eyes met that was when the flow of energy started and it was not slowly it was Slam full volume and the energy kind of made time stop for a few secs or atleast that was how it felt while the energy was flowing through us.
i felt it in my heart chakra and solaplexus chakra.

if you have any ideas or knowlage or even questions about this please let me know (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Ah, if we were truly fearless, those are the people we would bring into our lives at all costs.

The people you have those moments are so resonant, such a perfect match, to your own energy at the moment, that connecting to them in even the most casual way throws both of you instantly into balance with one another.

This feeling comes in two shades for me, depending usually on where i'm at in life. Sometimes I leave the experience feeling empowered, connected, understood - like there really are other people in the world who have the same peculiar something that haunts my own life. On the other hand, there are moments when I have a kind of sympathy for someone, normally someone younger, and here it comes this tide of mutual understanding, but when i leave the experience, I feel more like I've given up something than gained something - or that what I gained was more subtle.

As soon as the feeling is passed, I feel the same kind of social fear I would otherwise feel, though, and of course doubt as to the mutual experience arises, and in the end, I only ever convinced myself to make good on one of those connections. And, well... the gains are worth the costs.

Those experiences guide you towards people who can make a monumental impact on your life in a positive way, and you theirs. You have massive amounts of experience, information, etc., to exchange - so much so that the subtle exchange begins happening as soon as you connect in just a simple fashion like what you described (simple in method, not experience).

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

Alafair
post Jul 20 2006, 11:41 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

... those moments are so resonant, such a perfect match, to your own energy at the moment, that connecting to them in even the most casual way throws both of you instantly into balance with one another.

Yes... I often wonder if such encounters are echoes of a past encounter, unfinished business or recognition of kindred spirit or a twinned soul. Have you ever had this experience with someone you have never met?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/angel.gif)

+Quote Post

soulmage
post Jul 21 2006, 06:58 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

Well Alafair not sure if that was for me, when i have had these experiences it has always been with Females and its not like i have been talking with them face to face, no the energy did the talking Smiles its such a rush its a wonderful feeling now that im not afraid of it like i ones where.

i had almost the same touch back when i met my wife yet it was more controlled hmm more grounded hard to explain it was like we was ment for each other,, the other special touches has been like lightnings so much energy if i should describe it.

This post has been edited by soulmage: Jul 21 2006, 07:01 PM

+Quote Post

Alafair
post Jul 21 2006, 10:52 AM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

I thought you were the same. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blush2.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/angel.gif)

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse