Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Offering To 50 Names
Enigmius
post Sep 10 2006, 12:34 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

What I haven't seen in the book is a formula for an offering to any of the 50 names. Is this because it is not needed? I see the one for the watcher. What to do when the spellbook is successfull?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Sep 10 2006, 01:15 AM
Post #2

Smasher666
Group Icon

QUOTE(Enigmius @ Sep 10 2006, 02:34 AM) *
What I haven't seen in the book is a formula for an offering to any of the 50 names. Is this because it is not needed? I see the one for the watcher. What to do when the spellbook is successfull?

I have repeatedly warned that offering sacrifice to the 50 names is wise and will help greatly. All you have to do is 1 Fire God Conjuration. 2 Summon Bandar and burn the Aga Mass Ssaratu. 3 Use the method from the Necronomicon Spellbook to summon the 50 names spirit. Light candles and incense for the spirit as the Spellbook instructs. Now you have 3 means of sacrifice going. The Aga mass Ssaratu will burn the entire length of the ritual. You have candles. You have incense. If you want to offer something else as well like fruit wine or whatever that is great. Just by following normal Necronomicon ritual though you already have all the bases covered. If you are evoking the 50 names in Goetic fashion it could get ugly no matter how you do it.

Peace.

+Quote Post

Enigmius
post Sep 10 2006, 01:58 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(smasher666 @ Sep 10 2006, 02:15 AM) *
I have repeatedly warned that offering sacrifice to the 50 names is wise and will help greatly. All you have to do is 1 Fire God Conjuration. 2 Summon Bandar and burn the Aga Mass Ssaratu. 3 Use the method from the Necronomicon Spellbook to summon the 50 names spirit. Light candles and incense for the spirit as the Spellbook instructs. Now you have 3 means of sacrifice going. The Aga mass Ssaratu will burn the entire length of the ritual. You have candles. You have incense. If you want to offer something else as well like fruit wine or whatever that is great. Just by following normal Necronomicon ritual though you already have all the bases covered. If you are evoking the 50 names in Goetic fashion it could get ugly no matter how you do it.

Peace.

During the spellbook operation I did I made one seal which had the word of power on the outside rim on the top and the name of the spirit on the botom rim. Then on this seal I placed the censor and insence. The I made the sigil I was goin to charge, charged it and finished. I didn't know if the two candles and the insences over the name of the spirit was sufficent. But thanks for the speedy reply.

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Sep 10 2006, 02:03 AM
Post #4

Smasher666
Group Icon

QUOTE(Enigmius @ Sep 10 2006, 03:58 AM) *
During the spellbook operation I did I made one seal which had the word of power on the outside rim on the top and the name of the spirit on the botom rim. Then on this seal I placed the censor and insence. The I made the sigil I was goin to charge, charged it and finished. I didn't know if the two candles and the insences over the name of the spirit was sufficent. But thanks for the speedy reply.

Our friend Simon would not have instructed us in this way if it were not sufficient. However you are correct the more sacrifice the better. Calling the Fire God and summoning Bandar and burning the Aga Mass Ssaratu add huge power to the magick. I can not stress how much better the spells work when you do those 3 things.

Peace.

+Quote Post

Enigmius
post Sep 11 2006, 08:58 AM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(smasher666 @ Sep 10 2006, 03:03 AM) *
Our friend Simon would not have instructed us in this way if it were not sufficient. However you are correct the more sacrifice the better. Calling the Fire God and summoning Bandar and burning the Aga Mass Ssaratu add huge power to the magick. I can not stress how much better the spells work when you do those 3 things.
Peace.

I'll keep that in mind for sure if I don't get the complete results I am looking for.

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Sep 11 2006, 10:58 AM
Post #6

Smasher666
Group Icon

QUOTE(Enigmius @ Sep 11 2006, 10:58 AM) *
I'll keep that in mind for sure if I don't get the complete results I am looking for.

One more thing. Do not use the circle around the spirits symbol. This contains and limits the power of the sigil. Interestingly I was listening to Simon on the Coast to coast broadcast last night and he admitted to putting some safeguards in the Necronomicon to protect the user and help prevent the system from being manipulated. I am positive that the circle around the sigil is one of these safeguards. I noticed long ago that it was impossible to fully summon the 50 names with the circle around the seal.

Of course if you are working the 50 names with a Ceremonial Magick type system I would recomend using the circles. The 50 names tend to get grumpy when called outside the normal procedure and ordered to do things instead of being asked nicely.

Sure you can command demons in the name of God no poblem. However the 50 names are the 50 names of Marduk / Yahweh / Jehovah / Allah. So in what name can you command God by? It is not surprising that so many Ceremonial Magicians report bad experiances because of this mind state.

Just use the ritual which Simon gives in the spellbook. To empower the ritual again you can Call the FIre God summon the Watcher and burn the Agga Mass Ssaratu sacrifice. Triangles and circles for protection are not needed and the 50 names will hold you in contempt for viewing them in an ill light.

Peace

+Quote Post

Enigmius
post Sep 12 2006, 11:16 AM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(smasher666 @ Sep 11 2006, 11:58 AM) *
One more thing. Do not use the circle around the spirits symbol. This contains and limits the power of the sigil. Interestingly I was listening to Simon on the Coast to coast broadcast last night and he admitted to putting some safeguards in the Necronomicon to protect the user and help prevent the system from being manipulated. I am positive that the circle around the sigil is one of these safeguards. I noticed long ago that it was impossible to fully summon the 50 names with the circle around the seal.

Of course if you are working the 50 names with a Ceremonial Magick type system I would recomend using the circles. The 50 names tend to get grumpy when called outside the normal procedure and ordered to do things instead of being asked nicely.

Sure you can command demons in the name of God no poblem. However the 50 names are the 50 names of Marduk / Yahweh / Jehovah / Allah. So in what name can you command God by? It is not surprising that so many Ceremonial Magicians report bad experiances because of this mind state.

Just use the ritual which Simon gives in the spellbook. To empower the ritual again you can Call the FIre God summon the Watcher and burn the Agga Mass Ssaratu sacrifice. Triangles and circles for protection are not needed and the 50 names will hold you in contempt for viewing them in an ill light.

Peace

Sweet, I'll try it next time without circles to see how it differs. But I have a while to wait so..

+Quote Post

Eabatu
post Oct 3 2006, 11:24 PM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon

For a time I would burn the seal at the end of the ritual so to not have unneeded extra attention spiritually following me around. I kept all my seals from my earlier days and they grew bothersome w/ their stagnation--so I finally burned them! From then on out I burned the seals at the end of the rite----is that a good idea?

--------------------
IA ZI DINGIR ENKI KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR EA KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR NUDIMMUD KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR OANNES KANPA!

+Quote Post

gmcbroom
post Oct 4 2006, 01:16 AM
Post #9

Zelator
Group Icon

If the ritual still worked I'd say yes. If you got results I'd say yes.

+Quote Post

PureNaturEnergy
post Oct 4 2006, 04:25 AM
Post #10

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Suxur-Mash596 @ Oct 3 2006, 10:24 PM) *
For a time I would burn the seal at the end of the ritual so to not have unneeded extra attention spiritually following me around. I kept all my seals from my earlier days and they grew bothersome w/ their stagnation--so I finally burned them! From then on out I burned the seals at the end of the rite----is that a good idea?

If the ritual still worked I'd say yes. If you got results I'd say yes.

I would have to disagree on burn them after you created them. Why you want to create something and then destroy it by burning it w/o give it the change to do what you asked for or what you have created it? Is like telling someone hey do me a favor when you tell them what favor you want then suddenly you tell them to forget about it. So nothing happends. You could create a seal for a specific purpose and give it a life time for ex. you create a seal to protect you from some sort of magick against you you can give it a life time of 4 to 6 month to protect you and repel all the magick that come to you for that period of time. I am sure that the evil magician working that magick against you will get tired on trying to hurt you and will quick or he will get in so bad condition by his own magick that he will not do any magick against you any more. Another way to prevent the unneeded extra attention form the spirits of the seal is to put them in a protected box so they can only serve you when you take them out of the box, like a guard dog you use a guard dog to protect your property when you close your store once you get back to the store you put the dog back in his cage cause he just serve the purpose you encomend to him. I know some times the spirits get so annoying but if you put them boundaries they will stay within the boundaries and if they dare to cross those boundaries you can put them back in the box until they learn to respect you. I suggest you do that to see how it work for you cause the older the seal that you have created is alive the stronger it is and the more efficient will be.

+Quote Post

Eabatu
post Oct 4 2006, 08:15 PM
Post #11

Zelator
Group Icon

Bro, you may be correct in your observation! Keep in mind--this is very experimental Magick we are dealing w/--so I took extra precautions and just cleaned house. Plus I think the spirits responded to ME and not the seal I used to call them. The ones I want around stuck around, none of the other nonsense ones! But your idea of a binding box is one worth noting! Thanx bro--talk to ya later!

--------------------
IA ZI DINGIR ENKI KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR EA KANPA!

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Oct 7 2006, 06:52 PM
Post #12

Smasher666
Group Icon

Purenatural energy actually has a very lucid idea here. I like it.

Zi Dingir ENki Kanpa!

+Quote Post

Eabatu
post Oct 8 2006, 03:56 PM
Post #13

Zelator
Group Icon

BTW--my reasoning behind burning the seal was this: I used the seal to SUMMON that spirit, and the seal is how the spirit was sustained by me for ritual purposes. Once the rite was complete--after all the spirits had been summoned and let go---then is well I burned the seals. The reasoning behind that was that their magick was put into me by the rite itself. I'm not saying I was right or wrong, this is my thought process behind burning the seals.

BTW--my reasoning behind burning the seal was this: I used the seal to SUMMON that spirit, and the seal is how the spirit was sustained by me for ritual purposes. Once the rite was complete--after all the spirits had been summoned and let go---then is well I burned the seals. The reasoning behind that was that their magick was put into me by the rite itself. I'm not saying I was right or wrong, this is my thought process behind burning the seals.

--------------------
IA ZI DINGIR ENKI KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR EA KANPA!

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Oct 8 2006, 04:50 PM
Post #14

Smasher666
Group Icon

It is said that upon the smoke of the incense the prayer is carried to the gods. So burning the seal in the agga mass ssaratu could act to empower the magick. Personally I save the seals but if they get old and I want to make a new seal then at that time the power can be transformed into the new seal by burning. It is a question of whether to keep a physical representation in the physical world or to burn the physical away so that only that enegry exsist in the astral. Often in magick there is no wrong or right way. The ritual is never as important as the will and the faith. will + faith + ritual / prayer = magick.

Zi Dingir Gibil Kanpa!

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse