Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Different Types Of Obe's Or Astral Projection, Different, Types
Coffee
post Oct 7 2006, 12:53 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

This is a good topic to read through, pretty lengthy though...
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=887

Just have to say though that i have nearly pulled myself out of my body before so to the topic above it's wrong to say that we cant leave our bodies. Was lead on the bed meditating and pictured a huge ball above me to grip and pull myself out of my body, got half way out and thought it wasn't such a good idea so slid back in.

I want to ask people about OBE's or Astral travelling, to describe what they go through?, since ive had a number of different types myself...

It started out that I was seeing through a star like tear in what could be called astral space (black), watching myself speeling. I think I was seeing through someone that was looking in on me (supposedly the divine). Hve had 2 or 3 of these. I have also been in a flie's body sitting on a door watching myself sleep too.
When I was at college I died and saw different planes. I was smoking a spliff which is what did it to me. Was walking along and everything went white and echoed every voice in my ears as if they were inside my head. Felt myself let go of my body, shot through my head as if the whole area I was in flipped inside out, next thing I know I'm seeing what people I guess call the etheric (all white with blue shading). Then for some reason I found myself in a different place, which was a white void, no ground or sky, whith black bodies. Then BEST BIT -> a 2D plane of existance! What a supprise, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) , and then astral (here) sitting on the bench I was wanting to sit on before I left my body. Description of 2D plane is... black sky (air is nothing), a strip of concrete color (even though it was tarmack, could be ground! ), and a strip of grass and a turn symbol in orange (strength).
The other time I saw the etheric I shot through my head again although this time to the spiritual etheric and because I was orgasming at the time I thought I was seeing God (will have to post some pictures), which appeared as a yellow ball of light, thought this was strange because the first encounter on the etheric I saw just blue and white. My own spirit was a gray ball.
There have been other times but cant remember at the moment just recovering from amnesia. But recently have had a couple of other OBE's or Astral projections. Still not too sure what to classify as either. I was meditating and was deep in though in a trance like state, started to picture a room in my house and it seemed as if my conciousness was going to spill from my body and would find myself formed in that room. I suppose in a way it wasnt safe so i kinda panicked and pulled myself together.
The last OBE or Astral projection was in my bath tub, with my eyes closed and deep in thought in a trance like state, I became aware that I was able to see a different room outside of my closed eyes and unfortunatly once again I panicked and pulled myself to. Seemed as if I asended back into myself.

Hope that makes sense and of course helps,
thanks.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse