Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Psi Vampire And Servitor Feeding, Energy to the limit.
anaphobex
post Nov 12 2006, 02:28 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

We all know that psi vampires and servitors feed off the ultimate life source. Energy. Would there be difficulties if a psi vampire has a servitor? Supreme loss of energy from the vampire to the servitor during feeding. Would the psi vampire have to collect more energy (high dose) so sustain its servitor and itself?

In manipulation: You would have a psi vampire feeding off a psi vampire of your creation residing in the higher cosmos, or the astral plane.

This is a question that I've been trying to find a knowledgeable answer to. I would have asked one person off any site with practice and knowledge in artificial entities but at this point, I would rather everyone's opinion.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Acid09
post Nov 16 2006, 01:46 PM
Post #2

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

Would there be difficulties if a psi vampire has a servitor?

I don't think so. I'd bet a psi-vamp would actually benefit from the use of servitors, provided of course they use them properly.
Would the psi vampire have to collect more energy (high dose) so sustain its servitor and itself?

I could only speculate but I think once the psi-vamp has made the servitor his/her investment of energy would pay itself off as the servitor collects energy the psi-vamp could feed off it. Its possible for a psi-vamp to produce and feed off many servitors, if the servitors are made to mimic the psi-vamp and drain energy from others.
In manipulation: You would have a psi vampire feeding off a psi vampire of your creation residing in the higher cosmos, or the astral plane.

When it comes to psychic energy we radiate onto others as well as absorb from them. There are many qualities that make up our internal energy. True psychic vampires singles out the *psychic* (mental) qualities of the energy being radiated from others. A psi-vamp can't suck -psychic- energy from a random rock because it has no intelligence (or at least mental ability). Bare in mind that if we all radiate and absorb psychic energy then it would be safe to say that we're all to one degree or another psychic vampires. It just happens that for a variety of possible reasons some people are better at absorbing psychic energy than others.

That said its not just psi-vamps feeding off psi-vamps but everybody feeding off everybody.

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse