Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Some Of The More Interesting Uses Of The Ouija Board For Common People, Well without the need of full evocations etc
Has the Ouija Board uses
Has the Ouija Board ever served to get winning numbers
YES 100% precise [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
YES but not that 100% precise [ 1 ] ** [9.09%]
NO [ 3 ] ** [27.27%]
Mystick try to be realistic... If it were YES, i would be the nightmare of Bil Gates with tax officers on my a#$$ [ 7 ] ** [63.64%]
Total Votes: 11
Guests cannot vote 
mystick
post May 29 2006, 12:31 AM
Post #1

Light of Enki
Group Icon

Hi all, Well i Have got some info from many people using the Ouija about they are able to get winninh horse numbers and the most often talked about is winning football matches;... lol
Its not that i want to know the winner of the world CUP.. lol. I'm only interested in horse racing.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/horse.gif)
Well do share your opinion here...
Thanks for your time.
Mystick

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Chorozon
post Jun 29 2006, 10:59 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Ive read of certain accounts in which people who have won the lottery gave credit to ouija boards, but i think if it were 100% accurate, a lot of people would win all the time. I guess it really depends on the spirit.

+Quote Post

osiris1313
post Jun 30 2006, 01:07 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Funny Poll

+Quote Post

mystick
post Jul 8 2006, 07:00 AM
Post #4

Light of Enki
Group Icon

QUOTE(Chorozon @ Jun 29 2006, 08:59 PM) *
Ive read of certain accounts in which people who have won the lottery gave credit to ouija boards, but i think if it were 100% accurate, a lot of people would win all the time. I guess it really depends on the spirit.

Ya me too i got some accounts from people getting tips from the Ouija board and that were reliable. Sill as in a reply from smasher, we can trust the reliability and sincerity of a spirit which we dont know a good deal. Normally the tips that were given were from spirits that one has been able to get to know better and in a Ouija board session, this particular spirit was called... THough it could attrack unwanted guests too ...

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

A_Smoking_Fox
post Oct 21 2006, 08:35 AM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

wouldn't it be easier to perform magick on the horse you chose. to make it run faster and thus win the race?

I tried winning the lottery trough magick once, i used tarot cards. Though i got lots of numbers right, it was only enough for a small price.
It is interesting to note that i got all the numbers, but just not on one the same bill, i bought multiple bills and spread my numbers over them. perhaps i should have focused on one single chance. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
In LVX,
Frater A.V.I.A.F.

+Quote Post

mystick
post Oct 21 2006, 11:35 AM
Post #6

Light of Enki
Group Icon

QUOTE(A_Smoking_Fox @ Oct 21 2006, 06:35 PM) *
wouldn't it be easier to perform magick on the horse you chose. to make it run faster and thus win the race?

I tried winning the lottery trough magick once, i used tarot cards. Though i got lots of numbers right, it was only enough for a small price.
It is interesting to note that i got all the numbers, but just not on one the same bill, i bought multiple bills and spread my numbers over them. perhaps i should have focused on one single chance. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Kool thanks for the advice.

To be frank i guess i cant really manage to make the horse run faster and stronger. but i should try. I once got tips for 2 horses in a dream and i won money on them. that was kool.

I will try tarrots but i cant really have much time learning it as i am already taken with lots of stuff like work, classes, the necronomicon path etc...

Well i will try light a candle that i will consecrate to send energy for a horse to win a race. I will visualise it absorbing energy i sending to it and send the will of him winning into his head. I will inform on how it goes. the next races are on saturday.

regards

mystick

--------------------

+Quote Post

gmcbroom
post Nov 4 2006, 02:28 PM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

Mystick. Did the horse your visualized actually win the race on Saturday? Inquiring minds want to know. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) No seriously. I do.
gmcbroom

+Quote Post

mystick
post Nov 5 2006, 12:37 AM
Post #8

Light of Enki
Group Icon

i had done the candle spell for 3 horses. Two won and one lost. the one i put most money lost so overall i aint make any profit as such as the two which won were favourites.

:-)

Well i need to try it more so as to have a percentage success rate set for this method :-)

REgards

Mystick

--------------------

+Quote Post

mystick
post Nov 5 2006, 05:07 AM
Post #9

Light of Enki
Group Icon

Well one thing i would like to mention after todays races is that i dotn think the Gods and angels really help in gambling :-( Today i did the same thing with the candles etc and i lost my ass in races.

So conclusion for me is that, the angels dont help in gambling.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Wickedone
post Dec 17 2006, 07:41 PM
Post #10

Neophyte
Group Icon

I have asked and all i have ever gotten is "Its against the rules", but I know if you asked the right person they could tell you. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/book.gif)

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse