Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Help... Just Had An Odd Experience...
ObsidianLF
post Nov 24 2006, 08:33 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I turned around from using the computer to look out the window behind me and saw before me what looked like smoke, or incense, inside the house... It was somewhat astral, which was odd, because I don't think my astral vision is all that great. I was amused with this for a while, as I had just been reading from a copy of the Necronomicon and thinking how much I liked the system... I've been wondering if I'm attracted because all the solar stuff makes me sick and I love the Necronomicon's lunar influences... Child of the night...

Anyways, I thought to myself then - smoke, wind... Enlil! Where I had been reading! It spoke of Enlil, and I thought to myself in my crazy little mind "Enlil, God of the Wind"... And despite the fact that there was no wind, a gust blew and shook the trees... Then in the distance in the pitch black (I'm out in the country) I could see something moving, almost coming forward...

I really didn't feel discomforted, although it was very different from anything I'm used to... Could the Necronomicon really be for me? Why am I so attracted to this system? And what the heck just happened?

By the way, after that thing came forward I heard a slight "knock" behind me... Bandar? I even turned again... And now before I added this reply I noticed a dark "shadow" fly across quickly through the few parts lit outside... I think that's about it for now... I'll update you if anything else happens...

Any thoughts?

--------------------
Obsidian Lightflame

Zi Dingir Barashakushu Kanpa

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

AlricThomas
post Nov 24 2006, 08:34 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(ObsidianLF @ Nov 24 2006, 09:29 PM) *
I turned around from using the computer to look out the window behind me and saw before me what looked like smoke, or incense, inside the house... It was somewhat astral, which was odd, because I don't think my astral vision is all that great. I was amused with this for a while, as I had just been reading from a copy of the Necronomicon and thinking how much I liked the system... I've been wondering if I'm attracted because all the solar stuff makes me sick and I love the Necronomicon's lunar influences... Child of the night...

Anyways, I thought to myself then - smoke, wind... Enlil! Where I had been reading! It spoke of Enlil, and I thought to myself in my crazy little mind "Enlil, God of the Wind"... And despite the fact that there was no wind, a gust blew and shook the trees... Then in the distance in the pitch black (I'm out in the country) I could see something moving, almost coming forward...

I really didn't feel discomforted, although it was very different from anything I'm used to... Could the Necronomicon really be for me? Why am I so attracted to this system? And what the heck just happened?

The Necronomicon forces maybe at the core of your being and it is just your inner calling.
Good Luck
Alric

+Quote Post

ObsidianLF
post Nov 24 2006, 08:36 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Slight tapping at the window... Lights flickering slightly earlier... Increasing wind outside...

Well, I remember this guy I used to know... Said he was some elven something-or-other... Very accurate psychic, although I noticed he would tell other people he was an "atheist" and was pretty hushed about it except around me and a Spiritualist friend of mine... Anyways, he said something to me one day about my being "Egyptian" in the past... He showed me some drawing he made and asked if I knew what it meant... Unfortunately I didn't, but maybe now I would, or if I tried harder... Could it have been Sumerian? Babylonian?

This post has been edited by ObsidianLF: Nov 24 2006, 08:38 PM

--------------------
Obsidian Lightflame

+Quote Post

Eabatu
post Nov 24 2006, 09:34 PM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

Obsidian, I was doing my ritual for ur friend at the time u said u experienced these weird happenings. Also I sent BANDAR to go and see where this girl was exactly and he might have gone and visited u as well. Not sure.

As for the past lives I feel very strongly I was in Babylon, a few times , and in the North land as a viking. Those are the ones I can remember. Maybe I was a slave in Egypt and thats why I don't remember it--those were bad memories.

--------------------
IA ZI DINGIR ENKI KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR EA KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR NUDIMMUD KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR OANNES KANPA!

+Quote Post

ObsidianLF
post Nov 24 2006, 09:54 PM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

Makes sense... Another thing... I feel this "loss of breath"... Could this be my own Bandar taking energy to survive?

--------------------
Obsidian Lightflame

+Quote Post

Eabatu
post Nov 24 2006, 10:57 PM
Post #6

Zelator
Group Icon

Maybe some of ur energy was taken to help in the healing of ur friend. These spirits work in mysterious ways I have found.

--------------------
IA ZI DINGIR ENKI KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR EA KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR NUDIMMUD KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR OANNES KANPA!

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Nov 24 2006, 11:02 PM
Post #7

Smasher666
Group Icon

Greetings,

I have reported numerous times Bandar Knocking tapping lights dimming etc. So if you have called your Bandar I bet it was him.

+Quote Post

ObsidianLF
post Nov 25 2006, 02:02 PM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

I have... A number of time throughout the day... "Zi Dingir Bandar Kanpa"... I also have said "Zi Dingir Barashakushu Kanpa" a number of times and two or three times the word of his calling - could Barashakushu have made an appearance? And what was the significance of Enlil? I don't really see people talk much about Enlil on these forums.

--------------------
Obsidian Lightflame

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Nov 25 2006, 02:53 PM
Post #9

Smasher666
Group Icon

Enlil corresponds to the sphere of Pluto. He once had all of the power of Marduk but was dethroned. There was a sibling rivalry between Enlil and his brother ENki. Enki was the first born and most powerful son of Anu but he was a bastard. Enlil was the second born by Anu and Anu's wife the queen of heaven. Eventually ENki won and Enlil was deposed. Enlil is still an elder God and still has power. As an experiment go outside at night raise your arms in the manner of the priest of Shammash and chant Enlil. When I do this the wind starts blowing. I am curious if others will get the same result.

Peace

+Quote Post

ObsidianLF
post Nov 25 2006, 03:03 PM
Post #10

Neophyte
Group Icon

I will try it some time. Although, now I feel divided again. Some know I've practiced Wicca for a while, and I'm not sure which direction to head in anymore. I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with any path anymore... But I'm VERY interested in the Necronomicon...

--------------------
Obsidian Lightflame

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Nov 25 2006, 03:13 PM
Post #11

Smasher666
Group Icon

Envision Enki En lord Ki Earth as the Green Man. Envision Inanna the daughter of the moon as the Moon Goddess. Now continue to be Wiccan but enjoy Necronomicon.

+Quote Post

ObsidianLF
post Nov 25 2006, 03:32 PM
Post #12

Neophyte
Group Icon

Very interesting... Thanks Smash...

--------------------
Obsidian Lightflame

+Quote Post

ObsidianLF
post Nov 26 2006, 12:32 PM
Post #13

Neophyte
Group Icon

Another report : grandmother says she heard a voice in my room last night, and that the computer on the floor had turned on. How? I assume Bandar... The computer has no speakers, so can make no noise.

--------------------
Obsidian Lightflame

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Nov 27 2006, 03:57 AM
Post #14

Smasher666
Group Icon

[Greetings ObsidianLF,

Turning on the computer is certainly within the Bandars power. I have witnessed similar things with many 110 Volt devices. Also many others have reported similar phenomenon to me.

However my Bandar has never said anything physically and I have never heard of anyone’s Bandar ever saying anything audible.

I bet if anything you were talking in your sleep.

Unless Grandma has some powers of her own and she heard into the astral while mistaking it for the physical. In which case she might have heard Bandar loud and clear. Is she intuitive?

+Quote Post

ObsidianLF
post Nov 27 2006, 03:04 PM
Post #15

Neophyte
Group Icon

Well, her side of the family has some history with dreams and intuition... The thing was, I wasn't there. Nobody else was. She was all the way in Miami by herself. And she's not senile or anything - in fact, she pretty much ignores the supernatural or anything of the like.

--------------------
Obsidian Lightflame

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse