Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Global Orgasm, December 22nd 2006
distillate
post Dec 1 2006, 08:38 PM
Post #1

My bag of tricks will always make you happy :)
Group Icon

http://www.globalorgasm.org/demo.html

The mission of the Global Orgasm is to effect change in the energy field of the Earth through input of the largest possible surge of human energy. Now that there are two more US fleets heading for the Persian Gulf with anti- submarine equipment that can only be for use against Iran, the time to change Earth’s energy is NOW! Read more about the fleet buildup here.

The intent is that the participants concentrate any thoughts during and after orgasm on peace. The combination of high- energy orgasmic energy combined with mindful intention may have a much greater effect than previous mass meditations and prayers.

The goal is to add so much concentrated and high-energy positive input into the energy field of the Earth that it will reduce the current dangerous levels of aggression and violence throughout the world.

Global Orgasm is an experiment open to everyone in the world.

We hope the results will register on the worldwide monitor system of the Global Consciousness Project.

This is the First Annual Solstice Synchronized Global Orgasm for Peace, leading up to the December Solstice of 2012, when the Mayan Calendar ends with a new beginning.

The Global Consciousness Project (http://noosphere.princeton.edu) has always fascinated me it will be interesting to see the results of this.

--------------------
"We have wandered into a state of prolonged neurosis because of the absence of a direct pipeline to the unconscious and we have then fallen victim to priestcraft of every conceivable sort. "

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Dec 1 2006, 10:01 PM
Post #2

Practicus
Group Icon

QUOTE(distillate @ Dec 1 2006, 09:38 PM) *
http://www.globalorgasm.org/demo.html[/url]
The Global Consciousness Project (http://noosphere.princeton.edu) has always fascinated me it will be interesting to see the results of this.

They have a little button on the front page of the global consciousness site, here that you mentioned, which tracks the correlations in "near real time', on a color scale. Red is the most correlation, blue is the least. Basically, each counter ticks of a series of 200 bits, either 1 or 0, then records the number of 1s in the series and submits that number to the database where it's analyzed by programs that tally up the variance between all the individual eggs. You get a neat little graph that shows the date that 9/11 happened in the US, and how the correlation spiked over the next several days. Neat!

As a fun little experiment in synchronized intention, think we could get a group of maybe 10 to 20 magicians to take time during some day, at nearly the same time and change it red? I was looking at it just now, trying to will it to shift towards red, and it started at green and went to a yellow that was just barely starting to turn orange. it runs ten minutes 'slow' basically, so for ten minutes, at some predetermined time in your relative time zone, we all spare our attention and direct our will towards synchronizing eggs.

If it worked, wouldn't it be an interesting result? It seems to me the counter is the perfect experimental focus to measure mass consciousness effects on the physical world. They do similar trials to measure micro telekinesis.

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

distillate
post Dec 2 2006, 06:19 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

QUOTE(Vagrant Dreamer @ Dec 1 2006, 11:01 PM) *

yes the GCP has found some interesting stuff. such as 911 and the tsunami in Thailand., all had bells going off at the same time. 22nd will be interesting.

This post has been edited by distillate: Dec 2 2006, 06:20 AM

--------------------
"We have wandered into a state of prolonged neurosis because of the absence of a direct pipeline to the unconscious and we have then fallen victim to priestcraft of every conceivable sort. "

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Dec 2 2006, 11:20 AM
Post #4

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

I don't know such a surge of energy might actually be a bad thing. The comparision I think of is like vitamines. Taking lots of vitamines is a good thing. But take too much and it can be hazzarous for your health. So while meditating on world peace after orgasm might be a good thing makinga global effort to do so might be like taking to many vitamines.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Dec 2 2006, 11:39 AM
Post #5

Practicus
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acid09 @ Dec 2 2006, 12:20 PM) *
I don't know such a surge of energy might actually be a bad thing. The comparision I think of is like vitamines. Taking lots of vitamines is a good thing. But take too much and it can be hazzarous for your health. So while meditating on world peace after orgasm might be a good thing makinga global effort to do so might be like taking to many vitamines.

Doubtfully. think of it like this for a moment - The earth is surrounded by an energy field, and for this moment we'll imagine that it's gray, between black and white. There are spots of black and spots of white on it. Say you're in a white spot and travel 300 miles to a black spot. In this place the energy is dark, and heavy, and suppressive, because people have been putting out suppressive energy into the area. (I used to live in one of those 'spots' in south georgia, US). When you go into this place, something pops into your mind while you're driving, some issues that have been bothering you. You mull them over, and casually start to worry that they're going to get worse. You think about all the things that are wrong, and start to feel that you're losing time, that you have things to do, you get impatient, self-destructive even.

By contrast, you come into a 'white spot' and as you do, the memory of an old lover comes to mind, and you remember positive things as you think, and find yourself looking forward to having a relationship like that again. You think of how well you're doing in life, and where you want to go, and possibilities seem endless.

The energy of the global consciousness influences global mood, how people feel and what they will think about. We think in reaction to our feelings when we are simply living daily life. There is a stimulus of some sort, and the reaction is thought. If the energy of the world consciousness is injected with a sudden wave of positive energy, specifically with the intention of raising global consciousness, then the whole world gets that boost of energy, the 'color' of the energy field shifts towards white, and the same thing that happened on that localized example happens to a subtler degree, but everywhere.

There will of course be some areas where the negative energy is so thick and supported that it won't be affected too much, but it will be surrounded by a gradient of positive energy that will catalyze further change in areas that are kept negative by any number of things.

Of course, this experiment in question won't measure a positive/negative shift, it will only measure global correlation. Why would the eggs respond in this manner? Well, if the same thought pattern is being broadcast onto the world. the idea is that the eggs will reflect a similar pattern when in the presence of these fields which are taking the 'random' chaotic energy and pulling it into an aligned pattern. Because the function of the Egg is chaotic in nature, it too becomes less random.

I can't wait till the scientists figure all of this out. Can you imagine what we could uncover if we were to develop a way to read the energy field of the earth like a book? Of course it'll be used for evil first, and that'll suck, but then a few decades after we'll realize that doing that is wrong, since we'll have a handy guide to the negative and positive influences on earth.

I think its a great idea. The only possible negative long term reaction I can see, is that if we induce a large positive 'swing' in the global consciousness, when it starts to 'swing' back, the momentum might carry it further into the negative. We might have a sudden world peace for a year, followed by an apocalyptic world war. But, that's assuming that the energy field dynamics function similarly to physical phenomenon, which I find to be as likely as unlikely, given that it does react to thought, but our thoughts tend to be mostly structured around what we already know about the universe...

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Dec 2 2006, 12:28 PM
Post #6

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

I think its a great idea. The only possible negative long term reaction I can see, is that if we induce a large positive 'swing' in the global consciousness, when it starts to 'swing' back, the momentum might carry it further into the negative. We might have a sudden world peace for a year, followed by an apocalyptic world war.

Which is exactly my point and why I made the vitamine analogy. Its sorta like mixing acids and bases. A chemists has to keep the ph levels balanced or else they end up with an explosive chain reation. And always pore acid into water! (I remembered that through the nmemonic A&W, fast a food joint). I think to maintain balance we focus our positive energy on the places with these dark spots (like the mid-east) while focusing negative energy on places that are needlessly bright (and prefferably in some place with few people). This way the Earth's energy field, in theory, remains stable enough that no serious back lash occurs.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

distillate
post Dec 3 2006, 03:13 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE(Acid09 @ Dec 2 2006, 01:28 PM) *
Which is exactly my point and why I made the vitamine analogy. Its sorta like mixing acids and bases. A chemists has to keep the ph levels balanced or else they end up with an explosive chain reation. And always pore acid into water! (I remembered that through the nmemonic A&W, fast a food joint). I think to maintain balance we focus our positive energy on the places with these dark spots (like the mid-east) while focusing negative energy on places that are needlessly bright (and prefferably in some place with few people). This way the Earth's energy field, in theory, remains stable enough that no serious back lash occurs.

I think the negitivity in the world currently outweighs the positive and this will only help to balence it. There is such widespread negitivity on the planet, I think you would need just about everyone on planet earth participating in this experiment to even come close to having the postive outweigh the negitive.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Dec 3 2006, 05:52 PM
Post #8

Practicus
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acid09 @ Dec 2 2006, 01:28 PM) *

Well, that is under the assumption that the global energy field works that way. On the microscale, in the individual human energy field, such is not always the case. Large shifts in one's energy towards the positive spectrum can have negative results, based on other surrounding factors. If you become a beacon of light in a dark place, then yes, you will probably experience negative events in reaction. However, this is not the case %100 percent of the time - there have been exceptions to that in the years of observation I have cataloged. The fact of the matter is, the metaphysics of how the energy field will function and react are only partially predictable through reasoning with the limited understanding of energy physics that we have - some rules seems to apply, but others don't, and sometimes rules only apply sometimes and not all of the time. Plus, there are an infinite number of exceptions, and any number of unknown variables ranging from the energy produced by cultural consciousness, to the actual energetic part of the Earth itself, to even the energetic variables affecting us from the cosmos. There's just no telling until we see it first hand.

Which is exactly why I considered both sides of that argument - maybe there will be a negative reaction, based on this reasoning, but maybe there won't, based on another line of reasoning. Speculation can only prepare you to observe and theorize - it doesn't count as actual theory, and there's no reason there can't be empirical observation on this matter.

As Distillate suggested, though, given that there are so many billions of people involved in the energy field of the earth, I doubt that a few hundred thousand, perhaps a million or so, people will make such a massive change to the global energy system that backlash is even within the realm of possibility. We're a small planet compared to some of the other giants in our system, but the individual constitutes only a minor, nearly insignificant fragment of a comparably gargantuan energy.

I'm reminded that once upon a time, a rather talented but confusing magician lead me to draw a connection between the phi ratio and transmutation of energy systems from the negative spectrum to the postive. Perhaps done bit by bit over the course of many years - like you mentioned with acid and alkaline substances - the change remains stable and can grow in a meaningful but balanced way. I don't think we could manage to do it any faster than that anyway.

Hm...

Anyone want to try and sync up those eggs sometime this week? I got it yellow this time again, but really think that if more than one or even a few people gave it a try, it'd turn all the way red.

peace

--------------------

+Quote Post

be_the_one
post Dec 7 2006, 05:59 PM
Post #9

Initiate
Group Icon

The egg starts always at a green/yellow and moves up to orange, when i do it.

I invited my best freind to hang out with me on the 22 becuase I wanted to test the effects of that expiriment and see if it effects the people. I think it should be a fun day to hang out still. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

These theorys on huge energy shifts in positive and negative seem kinda like just well...theorys, there is currently no way to measure the positive and negaitive energy in the world (and its far too general) also since there is still violence in the world then I think there has to be more weight on the negative side.(if you think of it like scales) although I realy think that those are some intelligent theorys. -my opinion

.....but then agian I think that the back lash may be correct.

This post has been edited by be_the_one: Dec 7 2006, 06:11 PM

+Quote Post

netzgewebe
post Dec 11 2006, 09:58 AM
Post #10

Neophyte
Group Icon

haha, so they want us to have an orgasm at 22 december? how funny (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
I think i wil participate, since peace and charity is very important to achive our higher self (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bigwink.gif)

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

distillate
post Dec 15 2006, 02:57 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE(netzgewebe @ Dec 11 2006, 10:58 AM) *
haha, so they want us to have an orgasm at 22 december? how funny (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
I think i wil participate, since peace and charity is very important to achive our higher self (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bigwink.gif)

Well it is for world peace and all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post

netzgewebe
post Dec 17 2006, 08:35 PM
Post #12

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(distillate @ Dec 15 2006, 08:57 AM) *
Well it is for world peace and all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Yeh (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif) 4 days missing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif)

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Noohn-Kehk
post Dec 18 2006, 09:58 AM
Post #13

Neophyte
Group Icon

But it says there's not set hour/time that it can be done during that day at any time it's not like everyone at the same time........ (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sweatdrop.gif)

P.S. on the other hand... if this is some trick to take our energies & use it in some crazy mass energy project to benefit One or a select group of individuals I would have to say nay to it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/00000041.gif)

But i have no clue (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

No don't say i'm paranoid, I know someone who actually does this, taking collective energy to do energy projects to benefit himself & his group. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

distillate
post Dec 18 2006, 02:47 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

QUOTE(Noohn-Kehk @ Dec 18 2006, 10:58 AM) *
But it says there's not set hour/time that it can be done during that day at any time it's not like everyone at the same time........ (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sweatdrop.gif)

P.S. on the other hand... if this is some trick to take our energies & use it in some crazy mass energy project to benefit One or a select group of individuals I would have to say nay to it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/00000041.gif)

But i have no clue (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

No don't say i'm paranoid, I know someone who actually does this, taking collective energy to do energy projects to benefit himself & his group. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

So am I. I have witnessed some groups that do this, and there are books out there that (that are very popular in the occult world) do this specific thing through their rituals. But all this involves is having an orgasm and thinking of world peace, I do not see how that can be used for the selfish gain of one group.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Noohn-Kehk
post Dec 18 2006, 09:54 PM
Post #15

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(distillate @ Dec 18 2006, 04:47 PM) *
So am I. I have witnessed some groups that do this, and there are books out there that (that are very popular in the occult world) do this specific thing through their rituals. But all this involves is having an orgasm and thinking of world peace, I do not see how that can be used for the selfish gain of one group.

I know, Still I'm paranoid about it, from having a guy done this to me, he caused extreeme reactions in my (me not knowing this even existed) & fed of me (how low), could be from my extreemly happy thoughts or from my bitter pain, he still did t his then turned around & telsl everyone I was unreliable having been himself the cause of nearly collapsing my mind, nice eh? *muters somehting that cannot be said in public under my breath*

+Quote Post

distillate
post Dec 18 2006, 11:38 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

QUOTE(Noohn-Kehk @ Dec 18 2006, 10:54 PM) *
I know, Still I'm paranoid about it, from having a guy done this to me, he caused extreeme reactions in my (me not knowing this even existed) & fed of me (how low), could be from my extreemly happy thoughts or from my bitter pain, he still did t his then turned around & telsl everyone I was unreliable having been himself the cause of nearly collapsing my mind, nice eh? *muters somehting that cannot be said in public under my breath*

oh geez this isn't couples counseling (but if you live near buffalo ny I will go out and listen to you rant as long as you buy the drinks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ). bottom line is if everyone has a orgasm and thinks of world peace I see nothing but positive effects happening from it.

This post has been edited by distillate: Dec 18 2006, 11:39 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Noohn-Kehk
post Dec 19 2006, 12:47 PM
Post #17

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(distillate @ Dec 19 2006, 02:38 AM) *
oh geez this isn't couples counseling (but if you live near buffalo ny I will go out and listen to you rant as long as you buy the drinks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) ). bottom line is if everyone has a orgasm and thinks of world peace I see nothing but positive effects happening from it.

What? counseling? $#@$%@&& (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

I live over seas , sorry............

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Dec 19 2006, 03:53 PM
Post #18

Practicus
Group Icon

Anyone who can tap into the released energies of people all over the world, can easily get that energy elsewhere - stars, radiation in the atmosphere, the land, the war in iraq, etc. etc.

We're talking about minute bursts of positive energy happening in waves all over the globe, not a tsunami of mystical energy that anyone can just grab onto and turn into ultimate power or some such. Releases like this happen all of the time, but with no human intention behind them. This is really nothing special aside from being a concerted effort on many individuals' parts, which grants it a dimension of synchronicity.

Orgasm isn't the only release of energy, and is actually not that great a source of spell power for 'any passing magician', being that it's got your fingerprints all over it and will resonate with peaceful intent.

peace

--------------------

+Quote Post

distillate
post Dec 21 2006, 04:10 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

"All y'all bitches put your naps together
And all you niggaz put your dicks together, bitch" wu tang

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse