Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Curses, Defense against and breaking them.
clips
post Dec 2 2006, 03:37 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I dont know if this is the right place to post this, but here goes.
I have reasons to believe that a friend's father and maybe even my friend could be under a spell or curse that was cast either by the father's wife (who would be my friend's stepmother..more like stepmonster) or mother in law...
I wanted to know if anyone knew a way to maybe counter it, or just end the curse or spell and how protect onself and others from further spell castings or curses against myself and my friend. I thought of using a reflective shield for myself, however my friend does not practice the occult and i dont think she would know how even if i explained. I thought of maybe enchanting amulets or some specific stone. I dont know exactly what symbols for talismans or amulets to charge or enchant, and i wouldnt know what stone to use. So if anyone could point me in the right direction i would really appreciate it. Also, does the Salomon Pentacle of Tetragrammaton protects against these kinds of things too? or does it only limits itself to the 72 spirits of the goetia?.

Alright well, thanks in advanced =)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blablabla.gif)

--------------------
- God is the same, name him what you will.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

clips
post Dec 2 2006, 07:35 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Anyone???..

--------------------

+Quote Post

maskedrider555
post Dec 3 2006, 08:18 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hello,
Does your friend has any form of religion? Maybe your friend can use religion( through prayer or chant and mantra) to neutralise the curse. My method of dealing with curse is that I will visualise a reflective shield and return the curse back to the person who create it. It is difficult as your friend does not practise the occult. You can try create a reflective shield around the person who is being cursed.

+Quote Post

clips
post Dec 4 2006, 12:10 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

Well she is catholic and she does believe in some stuff of the occult but she doesn't want to mess around with it because she scares very very very easily and since she is catholic she has a very catholic view about magick. I do the reflective shield too for lots of things i have never tried to create one for anyone other than myself so i guess i could try that too. Thanks a lot.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse