Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Whole Body Displacement
Xochipilli
post Dec 23 2006, 12:10 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

I dont have any really weird stories myself and dont know anyone that does except for my sister. She says when she was in India a few years ago she went to bed in her hotel and woke up in her pyjamas on the other side of Calcutta in the middle of the night. She had no idea how she got there and she says she was lucky to run into two guys on a moped who gave her a lift home. She says they had no idea what she was doing there and were asking her but she didnt even know herself. She says her roommate told her she never even left during the night but when went to the other side of the city the next day she saw all the same landmarks she had seen when she ended up there in her pyjamas.

It actually happened she physically ended up on the other side of the city. How in the name of god could something like this happen??

I read about rare etheric travel cases where the whole body is transported. Could this be the case??

This post has been edited by Xochipilli: Dec 23 2006, 12:12 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

mystick
post Dec 23 2006, 01:07 PM
Post #2

Light of Enki
Group Icon

strange strange... Sometimes these are scary stuff....

Did your sis have like fever or any stuff that could have made her in a different state of mind?

I am asking coz if its not a foreign party(spirit) doing that, it might have been your sis herself doing that...

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

Xochipilli
post Dec 23 2006, 01:16 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

No she just says she was extremely stressed the day before. No illness or anything..

Pretty much all she told me is what I wrote. She said it was impossible she sleepwalked because theres there was a courtyard and a locked gate the owners of the hotel had to open if you were to leave in the middle of the night.

This post has been edited by Xochipilli: Dec 23 2006, 07:04 PM

+Quote Post

Enochian
post Jan 2 2007, 01:51 PM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

My only experiance with this is limited to Castaneda writings. This occured to him with a women that basically used him as a battery to travel astrally with amazing skill. They ended up in a couple of places astrally where they 1. would have been stuck eternally. Or 2. they moved after astral projection physically. see "The art of dreaming". A book truly deserving of its name.

Praise to Castaneda a true Shaman/Brujo.

This post has been edited by Enochian: Jan 2 2007, 01:53 PM

--------------------
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law". Abrahadabra

Om Bhur Bhuva Suvah
Tat Savithur Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi
Dhiyo Yonah Prachodayat

+Quote Post

eternalmagai
post Jul 8 2010, 02:52 AM
Post #5

Initiate
Group Icon

well
here is where you think i'm crazy and i explain what has happened to me personally and see if i can find the answer to both me and your sister's problems in one sitting...

well first off, if your sister went to sleep then she obviously did this unconsciously and subconsciously. If that be the case then she has tapped into something that will happen over a few more period of times in her life unconsciously lest she try to unlock it and control it. With that said, if she doesn't want to learn this gift then it is her choice and that is fine, if she does, it is a gift that is somewhat rare i'm finding sadly (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) and she'll have to go on the road alone unless she can find someone who can as well.

in order for me to explain what I PERSONALLY think she did i will have to delve into my story first, (fast version), in a nutshell, one night i was walkin home with my girlfriend at the time, mistook myself for being high after being hynotized by how beautiful the moon looked, came to an epiphany i will not share to save time on the response/story, and found myself feeling my tank top, (the bottom most layer of clothing i had on of 4 shirts), melding together with my chest, in my higher consciousness state i went with it until i felt that it was too intense, snapped out of the trance and after a few steps found that my tank top had fallen to the ground behind me, i later confronted my girlfriend on the situation and she expressed to me that i had been sounding distant while speaking with her like i had been in a "far off tunnel" as well as that she had looked up at me to only see my clothes walking, nothing else, then she blinked and i was back. i found out through the most obscure materials of psychic sights and looking for this skill what i had done that night was called "phasing", not much known on it, not too many reporters of such skill, not too many youtube videos on how to develop your Phasing skills.

now i believe that if i could Phase, something that most would scoff at as the scholarly people of science that usually are on these sights, (why a scientist would be on a Metaphysical, Occult, Magick, & Psychic site i have no idea) would say is not physically possible and thus this is a hoax or a troll; if i could phase then Teleportation is possible as well as levitation, light speed travel to distant planets far off where life and other energies/entities may be, phase shifting to higher planes of existence, etc. is possible too

i say all this to say, if your sister can teleport that is something that isn't common in todays world, i believe anyone CAN do it but few ALLOW themselves to and thus it is beautiful that your sister can do it and has done it, and i encourage the persuit of at least trying to figure out if she can do it again, (if you can do anything once you can do it again), if not for the skill itself then for one other self mastery technique that she can have under her belt to better live and not be asleep in a life as beautiful as this one.

i have not been able as of yet to replicate my experience due to fears, phobias and basically chickening out at the last second, but when i do again i will take it for all it is worth and hope that if your sister can do it again she would do the same.

hope this has been of some help, peace and blessings

--------------------
IPB Image

"ALL MEN WILL FALL AT SOME PLACE IN LIFE... A REAL MAN WILL STAND BACK UP EVERY TIME"

+Quote Post

Kath
post Jul 8 2010, 09:43 AM
Post #6

Zelator
Group Icon

it is an interesting story.

one bit confuses me though, she got a lift from 2 guys on a moped? so that would be 3 people on a moped????

--------------------
‘Εκατερινη
IPB Image
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Audaces fortuna iuvat

+Quote Post

kaboom13
post Jul 8 2010, 02:02 PM
Post #7

Unregistered

I think that an interdimensional moped would be awesome to own.

+Quote Post

Lee
post Jul 8 2010, 02:41 PM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

Etheric travel is a different subject, there is still 2 bodies involved so she can't wake up in another place.

It could be an extreme case of sleep walking. I once watched a documentary on Discovery channel that showed people commiting homicide during sleepwalk.
I suggest you pay more attention to your sister's behavior at night.

It kinda reminds me of some local urban legend. Some people would wake up in the middle of the night at a mountain cliff ,drained and exhausted. It's said that a mysterious entity -called 'rineh locally- kidnap the sleeper,torture them and take them away.

--------------------

"People are like stained-glass windows they sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within."
Elisabeth Kübler-Ross (1926 -)

+Quote Post

grim789
post Jul 10 2010, 01:05 AM
Post #9

Zelator
Group Icon

Wow that is incrediable i believe there is a story something like this about were a whole car ful of people got transfered. Maybe your sis went into astral found some kind of gateway and teleported this is my theory on it although i do not know what could have really happened very interesting though. Shows how little we humans know about the power of our minds and spirits.

--------------------
When the devil cries in agony who then comes to his aide.

+Quote Post

Lonely Spirit
post Apr 29 2013, 04:33 PM
Post #10

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kath @ Jul 8 2010, 10:43 AM) *

it is an interesting story.

one bit confuses me though, she got a lift from 2 guys on a moped? so that would be 3 people on a moped????

I take it you have never been in the Asian countries, I have seen 7 people on a motorcycle and I once counted 12 on one of the tricycles in the Philippines. Six and seven is very common. Three and four on the small (150 CC) motorcycles is very common, at least in the Philippines.

+Quote Post

Kath
post Jun 25 2013, 06:44 AM
Post #11

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lonely Spirit @ Apr 29 2013, 04:33 PM) *

I take it you have never been in the Asian countries, I have seen 7 people on a motorcycle and I once counted 12 on one of the tricycles in the Philippines. Six and seven is very common. Three and four on the small (150 CC) motorcycles is very common, at least in the Philippines.

7 people in a cart pulled by a motorcycle, I'd believe.
Your concept is strange to me since just 2 of me would not fit on a typical moped. Granted, I have slight giantism, but still.
Anyway, 3 people on a moped is (at best) a very awkward arrangement to travel all the way across Calcutta.

If the background stuff like the vehicular transportation is to be deemed valid though, then I guess my next question would be: aside from missing any memory of ending up in a strange place, was she was missing any money, or have any signs of 'worse things than robbery'?

I'm not saying anything is impossible, or possible, but if conventional explanations are not seriously considered as the first order of business, then that's just "wanting to believe incredible stuff" which leads directly to being full of shite.

--------------------
‘Εκατερινη
IPB Image
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Audaces fortuna iuvat

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2024 - 02:10 PM