Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages 1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Confusion About "double-spiral Travel"...
DarK
post Dec 25 2006, 10:32 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

I was reading somewhere in a book of eastern traditions I have, and I came upon a meditation which is meant to enable access to other worlds.

The are two possible problems with this:

1. I have no idea how to go about doing this exercise as it is new to me.
2. I am not sure if the author has inscripted everything in detail.

I typed the meditation and found a picture of a spiral which I will add below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(IMG:http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8330/2spiralsxd1.gif)

Visiting other worlds:

This procedure comes from an old Celtic tradition for getting to the otherworld.

Exercise:

Sit in a comfortable position and place a piece of paper in front of you with the picture of the double spiral on it. Devote your full attention to it for a few minutes, and then close your eyes and focus inwardly on the starting point in the center of the right-rotating spiral. Now, consciously transport yourself to this point and begin following the spiral to the right, step-by-step. After making some turns, you will reach a point at which the energy changes. On the energetic level, this point is customarily protected by two guards who will not let every traveler pass. If entrance is denied, you must turn back immediately.

If passage is granted, follow the left-rotating spiral into the center. The area surrounding the center point is at first clad in thick swathes of fog that only lighten after you reach the center point. There, a completely different world opens up. The term “otherworld” does not denote a specific place, but is rather a collective term for all reachable parallel dimensions that exist in our world in different times nad vibration levels. If you meet other beings in this place, approach them with respect. If orders or prohibitions are issued, follow them without exception.

In order to end the visit to the otherworld, return via the same route that took you there. Again start in the center of the left-rotating spiral and follow its windings out clockwise. At the turning point between the two spirals, turn left to enter the counter-clockwise spiral. When you reach the center and your consciousness is again in the here and now, you can conclude the meditation. Open your eyes and stretch in order to feel your body again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone had an experience with such a travel? Or does anyone understand the magick/method behind the double-spiral which enables travel?

The description was just a bit vague for my taste.

This post has been edited by DeathStalker: Dec 25 2006, 10:36 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Enochian
post Dec 26 2006, 02:23 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

You delve in places that are dangerous ground. This in a way is like me going in for the hardest most complicated summoning in the necronomicon. Ok if you decide to follow dreaming and astral experiances like these just make sure that you make no deals of any kind with anyone or thing once you have been able to utilize this. The celts (my origins are from here so its a bit easyier but also more dangerous for me).
The reasons for travel in this case is because energy even though it looks to be conical is actually a spiral. When you awaken the third eye can see that energy spins in both directions and can take you anywhere. All you are doing when following this celtic spiral is "meditationg"your way to a obe or ld depending on the outcome. As you use this you will find it pops up more and more in dreams and in practice. The symbol is actually just a focus more like a wand or a crystal. The true power (as in everything pretty much) comes from you.
use this practice with visualization and sending this energetic symbol directly into your third eye. If you combine your aura and focus your Ajna chakra to this symbol while in the correct state you will travel. Any issues let me know. Also let me know where you are the first time it works. Ill be very curious to know.

This post has been edited by Enochian: Dec 26 2006, 02:24 PM

--------------------
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law". Abrahadabra

Om Bhur Bhuva Suvah
Tat Savithur Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi
Dhiyo Yonah Prachodayat

+Quote Post

Joseph
post Dec 26 2006, 06:44 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(DeathStalker @ Dec 26 2006, 04:32 AM) *
(IMG:http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8330/2spiralsxd1.gif)[/url]
Visiting other worlds:

This procedure comes from an old Celtic tradition for getting to the otherworld.

Exercise:

Sit in a comfortable position and place a piece of paper in front of you with the picture of the double spiral on it. Devote your full attention to it for a few minutes, and then close your eyes and focus inwardly on the starting point in the center of the right-rotating spiral. Now, consciously transport yourself to this point and begin following the spiral to the right, step-by-step. After making some turns, you will reach a point at which the energy changes. On the energetic level, this point is customarily protected by two guards who will not let every traveler pass. If entrance is denied, you must turn back immediately.

Has anyone had an experience with such a travel? Or does anyone understand the magick/method behind the double-spiral which enables travel?

The description was just a bit vague for my taste.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ac42.gif)
Greetings Death Stalker,

The Double Circle you have shared with us sounds a lot like the "Mobius Strip," A Mobius Strip is a continuum formed by a figure eight which has a opposite twist in its middle. Kind of like taking a rubber band and making a figure eight, then twisting the backside of the rubber band to take the place of half of the front side.

Mobius theorized that there was a parallel dimension with similar yet opposite Universal Laws as ours, yet, in a Completely opposite dimension of Space/Time then ours.

There has been a series of excellent books (in my opinion) written by an Retired British Intelligence Agent named Bryan Lumbley, the Series is called called "Dead Speak", and "Necroscope" where there is a trained Parapsychologist who gets drawn into the 'Opposite' or 'Other' world through a Portal, in the Other World it is mentioned that Psychic Abilities are normal and yet the peoples are somewhat primitive, the opposite of our world were Science is the norm, and we rely on Technology.

Actually I believe the Method to this Travel whether through the "Double Circle" or the "Mobius Strip" is to tap into the Unconscious Shadow Side of our own Inner nature, where everything is perceived on an opposite paradigm as our conscious aspects.

Respectfully,
Helel (Joseph)

This post has been edited by Joseph: Dec 26 2006, 07:04 PM

--------------------
Aude est Facere - To Dare Is To Do

+Quote Post

DarK
post Dec 26 2006, 07:31 PM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

Mobius theorized that there was a parallel dimension with similar yet opposite Universal Laws as ours, yet, in a Completely opposite dimension of Space/Time then ours.

Are those not the Causal and Acausal unvirses? Connected by the star gates, of which one of them is said to be near the planet of Saturn?

There has been a series of excellent books (in my opinion) written by an Retired British Intelligence Agent named Bryan Lumbley, the Series is called called "Dead Speak", and "Necroscope" where there is a trained Parapsychologist who gets drawn into the 'Opposite' or 'Other' world through a Portal, in the Other World it is mentioned that Psychic Abilities are normal and yet the peoples are somewhat primitive, the opposite of our world were Science is the norm, and we rely on Technology.

I believe that is refering to the Acausal Universe, where many entities are said to dwell as well.

Actually I believe the Method to this Travel whether through the "Double Circle" or the "Mobius Strip" is to tap into the Unconscious Shadow Side of our own Inner nature, where everything is perceived on an opposite paradigm as our conscious aspects.

That makes sense, thank you for the reply. I have always found the Acausal and Causal Universes entertwined by the Star Gates to be so interesting. If... these two universes you're talking about are also the same.

This post has been edited by DeathStalker: Dec 26 2006, 07:32 PM

+Quote Post

DarK
post Dec 26 2006, 07:38 PM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

Causal and Acausal

Causal and Acausal

An aeon is the term used to describe a stage or a type of evolution. Evolution itself is taken to result from a certain specific process - and this process can be described, or explained [or 're-presented' ]via a bifurcation of time. That is, evolution is an expression of how the cosmos changes over or through or because of, 'time' - this 'time' having two components. These two components are the causal and the acausal.

More exactly, the cosmos itself can be described or explained or re-presented by acausal and causal space-time. Causal space-time is 4-dimensional: there are 3 spatial dimensions (at right angles to each other) and 1 time dimension, this time dimension being linear and unidirectional. That is, causal time 'flows' in one direction only from past to present to future. Causal time is defined by this one-way flow and by the moments which are used to mark the changes in this flow. [ In effect, causal space-time is the 'everyday' physical world we live in and can perceive by our physical senses. It is the world described by the laws of Physics.] Acausal space-time has n spatial dimensions [where n is at present undefined but is greater than 3 and less than infinity] and acausal time dimensions. The spatial dimensions of acausal space are not at right angles to each other. Further, acausal time is not unidirectional - it can flow in any direction - and it is not linear: that is, it has more than one component. In effect, acausal time (unlike causal time) has more than one time-dimension.

The acausal and the causal can be considered as two different 'universes'. The causal universe contains physical matter - that is, varying types of physical energy. We are familiar with the various forms of this physical matter - stars, planets, the rocks and elements forming the planets. The acausal universe likewise contains matter - acausal matter or energy. This acausal energy and its changes in acausal space-time can be described by a new science which uses the non-spatial geometry of the acausal and a representation of acausal time. At present, we are mostly unfamiliar with the types of acausal energy. However, the acausal universe intersects or manifests in the causal universe at specific places - that is, a particular type of acausal energy is present in the causal universe at these places. These places are life-forms or living organisms. That is, a living organism is a region of the cosmos where the fabric of causal space-time and the fabric of acausal space-time meet or 'intersect'. The more evolved, the more complex, the life-form or organism, the greater this intersection.

Thus, living organisms result from a specific type of acausal energy 'flowing' into the causal universe - in effect, this acausal energy changes the structure of causal space-time. The greater the acausal energy, the more evolved, the more complex the organism. The physical death of an organism is when this energy flow ceases - the organism then becomes just inert, physical matter. Death means that the connection between the causal and the acausal is severed at the localized place of intersection.

Our own sentient life - the most advanced and complex living organism we know at present - is therefore the largest intersection of these two universes. We access more of this specific acausal energy than any other organism we know. In effect, each individual is a nexion - that is, a connection or nexus between the two universes. Our consciousness means that we possess the latent ability to directly access the acausal.

This post has been edited by DeathStalker: Dec 26 2006, 07:39 PM

+Quote Post

Enochian
post Dec 27 2006, 10:27 AM
Post #6

Zelator
Group Icon

Definately true Joseph. But what some people forget or dont understand is that to practice this sorcery you must have completed your energy body. And you must remember the "dream" or obe. Picture this you run into a regular guy while traveling and you spark up a conversation and than find he is a scout or entity. You make a deal with him to return or to have access to a particular place. You wake up because you were pushed or maybe got scared. Now your in a situation where you have made a deal and dont even remember. Or maybe the deal required you to fulfill something. Now your SOL. With no experiance on how to return or any idea except maybe flashbacks of what happened. Once the energy body is completed than you can normally return or dont ever forget the dream in the first place. This does not happen while in regular dream states because the energy you carry with you shows that you dont have your concious with you.

The causal and acausal are also the first and second attention for the Shamans out there. A slip of the assemblage point is the fluctuation between causal and acausal.

This spiral pattern is like a mandala,scrying crystal, or even a tarot card.

This post has been edited by Enochian: Dec 27 2006, 10:41 AM

--------------------

Om Bhur Bhuva Suvah
Tat Savithur Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi
Dhiyo Yonah Prachodayat

+Quote Post

Joseph
post Dec 27 2006, 11:06 AM
Post #7

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(DeathStalker @ Dec 27 2006, 01:38 AM) *
Causal and Acausal

Our own sentient life - the most advanced and complex living organism we know at present - is therefore the largest intersection of these two universes. We access more of this specific acausal energy than any other organism we know. In effect, each individual is a nexion - that is, a connection or nexus between the two universes. Our consciousness means that we possess the latent ability to directly access the acausal.

Greetings Death Stalker,

Excellent explanation of Causal and Acausal Space/Time. Actually that sounds similar to some of the Theories in a book I have by an Astrophysisist named Stephen Hawkings.

It also sounds like an explanation of the Norse "Wyrd" or compilation of all intersecting and intermeshing levels of Existence which are united in the Persons being at any given time, and which shapes the level of a persons actions, thoughts, and direction according to certain choices and results, Cause and Effect.

Have you ever read any of Robert Jordan's books starting with, "Eye of the World" where the energy Matrices which are inherent in the life forms of all Sentient Beings is compared to a Tapestry. The tapestry has central threads, which could be described as Causal, or Physical Threads which bind us to the Realm of Action, and Reaction. Then there are the Threads of the Tapestry that have been intertwined in places to form an almost infinite intersection or focal point. These Intricate Patterns are when our life becomes converged with other more complicated and various threads and patterns which to us as subjective are consdiered as "Major Times of Events," these times are synchronized with the convergences of important events, new Illumination, major changes, and an almost infinite number of Universal Possibilities.

When you say "Our Consciousness means that we possess the latent ability to directly access the Acausal," are you saying that basically, the various levels of Consciousness of Mankind, are tied in with the convergence of these Acausal streams of energy. Thus that would make our Conscioussness the Key to unlocking these Gates in order for us to access other Space/Time Possibilities? So in a sense, "Our Being is the Gate, and the Collective Consciousness the Key to Entering Therein.

Thanks for the explanation. When I hear the words Causal and Acausal, I have heard it explained so many different ways I often wonder how a person will described their usage of the words. You have explained it excellently.

Respectfully,
Helel (Joseph)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Enochian
post Dec 27 2006, 01:45 PM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon

Have you ever read any of Robert Jordan's books starting with, "Eye of the World" where the energy Matrices which are inherent in the life forms of all Sentient Beings is compared to a Tapestry. The tapestry has central threads, which could be described as Causal, or Physical Threads which bind us to the Realm of Action, and Reaction. Then there are the Threads of the Tapestry that have been intertwined in places to form an almost infinite intersection or focal point. These Intricate Patterns are when our life becomes converged with other more complicated and various threads and patterns which to us as subjective are consdiered as "Major Times of Events," these times are synchronized with the convergences of important events, new Illumination, major changes, and an almost infinite number of Universal Possibilities

Sounds exactly like the Mandala i was talking of in the prior post.

In all of myth and history you will see that most esoteric explanations are the same. Or very close. The Wyrd is the same. And also a mythical creature. Known to appear anywhere at anytime. and drain the life force of humans because its partially in the present and partially in the astral. A wraith is known for nearly the same partly here and partly in the world of the dead.

Causal,Here and now, first attention,Physical body

Acausal, any time or place, second attention, AEthereal body

It also sounds like an explanation of the Norse "Wyrd" or compilation of all intersecting and intermeshing levels of Existence which are united in the Persons being at any given time, and which shapes the level of a persons actions, thoughts, and direction according to certain choices and results, Cause and Effect.

the assemblage point is the point on the human/astral body that is firmly set it is the point where all the energy and "intermeshing" levels unite. To have the ability to make the assemblage point slip is the second attention and also the root of all sorcery in existance.
Almost forgot, Robert Jordan is excellant and involved with the occult just as L RON HUBBARD.

This post has been edited by Enochian: Dec 27 2006, 01:49 PM

--------------------

Om Bhur Bhuva Suvah
Tat Savithur Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi
Dhiyo Yonah Prachodayat

+Quote Post

DarK
post Dec 27 2006, 04:47 PM
Post #9

Zelator
Group Icon

It is said by many who study the dimensions that we are so-called "Nexions"; which means, we are inbetween the causal and acausal consciousness, thus capable to access both via star-gates.

I have not found any books which delve deep within the Acausal/Causal universes but the little I do know is just as good as you. There are also different entities who dwell in these distinctly different universes; though they are completely discrepent.

I have started to believe that this is one of the few ways where energy itself can vary, but I do not have many studies to prove this.

Hopefully this post will get out there and lustre for those who have in interest and atleast some inept knowledge of these so-called acausal/causal universes.

The only information I could find of them I've posted, but I do want to delve deep within and scrutinize the whole idea of these discrepent conscious universes.

Until I find some more information, feel free.

+Quote Post

DarK
post Dec 27 2006, 04:57 PM
Post #10

Zelator
Group Icon

It's also said that to gain access to the gates to the Acausal universe, one must make some... sorts of changes. It's a bit vague the descriptions I've read, but due to the lack of investigation and knowledge of this other so-called existance.

Entities of this other realm are said to feed on certain aspects of the human who makes drastic changes in his life, I'm not too sure how in accord I stand with this, but to my knowledge it suggests that a certain spritual change grants higher closeness to these spirits of the Acausal.

I've also heard that "Dark Gods" reside in the Acausal, and that its associated more with "Darkness" than Light, but I'm not too sure how valid this statement, or theory is.

+Quote Post

DarK
post Dec 27 2006, 05:21 PM
Post #11

Zelator
Group Icon

Mandala Yoga Ashram - Wales U.K. - www.mandalayoga.net
From the Causal to Acausal
by Swami Nishchalananda Saraswati

According to science everything relates to everything else through cause and effect, action and reaction. We see this law in action moment to moment in our daily life: if you drop a tea cup, it shatters on the floor; if you put a match to straw, it burns. On a mental/emotional level one can also see this process in action. For example, if you get angry, it may lead to a physical fight or a bad feeling in others. If you are inflated with pride and egoism, then it may put others' backs up so that they then resist everything you say and do. These are simple examples of cause and effect in our life.

One of the aims of Yoga is to gain a deeper insight into the process of cause and effect, especially on the mental/emotional level. We start to see more clearly how negative attitudes and beliefs lead us inexorably into life-destroying experiences and situations. We see how entrenched habits, such as smoking, excessive drinking and over consumption of food, for example, dull our perception and in time, may lead to disease.

One can't just ignore, forget or even suppress habits for they tend to rebound on us. Suppression tends to induce eruption elsewhere. The way to overcome habits, negative attitudes and destructive emotions is to understand where they come from - their root cause. Seeing, really seeing, is to overcome. It may take time, but by simply 'seeing' the cause-effect process in our own personality, we can, in time, change and even eliminate complexes and disharmonious, life-negating attitudes and behaviour. For this, Yogic practices, especially Meditation, are indispensable.

As we go deeper in our understanding, we start to see how ingrained conditioning has enormous effects on a psychic level where our 'negativity' induces negativity in the collectivity. We realise that we are responsible, albeit in a small but not insignificant way, for the 'sweetness' or 'bitterness' of our family, work group, society - and even of the entire planet. Our thinking does influence the Whole. This becomes more and more obvious as we go deeper in our self-understanding.

As we practice Yoga, negativity is replaced with more and more positivity. There is no need to cultivate positivity: the space left after the removal of negativity is automatically filled with positivity. The individual gains by becoming more joyful and society gains by becoming a little 'sweeter'.

Goethe, the German philosopher (in line with Plato's 'World of Ideas') wrote of archetypes - patterns or images on the level of the Causal Plane, that are contained within the collective unconscious. These archetypes form the subtle underlying blue-print for all things manifest - flowers, trees, humans and so on - where the archetypes are the causes and their manifestations, in flowers and trees, are the effects. In Meditation, we start to Realise this subtle cause-effect relationship - the process where primal archetypes manifest into matter through the medium of quantum or mental energy.

Carl Jung, the Swiss psychiatrist, was fascinated by what he termed the process of synchronicity - seemingly random events which have a personally significant meaning. For example, you may start to think of a friend whom you haven't seen for a long time, only to receive an unexpected phone call from that friend the same day. Or, you are looking unsuccessfully for the source of a quotation when, almost unthinkingly, you pick up a book from your library, open it randomly, and there it is ! These type of things happen quite often.

Jung termed this process 'synchronicity' and he said that it is an acausal principle in that there seems to be no cause-effect process at work. However, I believe that this process is still based on the law of cause and effect, but on a level which we are not perceptive enough to realise. Synchronicity takes place in the hidden depths of the psychic - that is, at the transpersonal and quantum levels of existence.

This said, there is indeed a level of Being which is truly acausal, untouched by the law of cause and effect. It does not, however, occur or arise in the world of matter-energy, nor on the level of mind and psyche, but in the realm of Pure Consciousness. In the extraordinary Yogic text called the 'Yoga Vashishta', written several thousand years ago, the story is told of the crow and the coconut.......

A crow alights on a coconut tree and at the very same moment, by chance, a ripe coconut falls. These two unrelated events seem to be related in time and space, though in fact there is no causal relation. A man sitting under the tree would think 'it is because of the crow that I am now eating this wonderfully ripe coconut.'

The meaning of this parable is profound. It does not apply to the daily life of 'sticks and stones', where cause and effect is quite evident. Nor does it refer to the mental and psychic levels where, though less evident, cause and effect still function. It alludes to the relationship between Purusha (Pure Consciousness) and Prakriti (Matter-Energy-Mind) and the 'Transcendental Point' (Skt. 'bindu') where these two principles 'touch' each other. This is acausal.

In the story, there seems to be a cause-effect relationship between the crow and the falling of the coconut, but this is only how it appears and is due to our lack of understanding. If we could see the wider picture, we would see that there is no relationship between the crow and the falling coconut. In the same way, there is no cause-effect relationship between Pure Consciousness and the world of form, matter, energy and mind. This is a paradox which defies our normal logic.

The Bhagawat Gita declares:
"All this world is pervaded by Me (the acausal Consciousness) in My unmanifest aspect; all beings exist in Me, but I do not dwell in them." verse 9:4

By jumping beyond the world of cause and effect, we may be blessed with the Vision and Realisation of the Acausal. Yoga and deep Meditation allow us to plunge into this ineffable experience.

+Quote Post

Joseph
post Dec 27 2006, 07:01 PM
Post #12

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(DeathStalker @ Dec 27 2006, 10:47 PM) *
It is said by many who study the dimensions that we are so-called "Nexions"; which means, we are inbetween the causal and acausal consciousness, thus capable to access both via star-gates.

I have not found any books which delve deep within the Acausal/Causal universes but the little I do know is just as good as you. There are also different entities who dwell in these distinctly different universes; though they are completely discrepent.

I have started to believe that this is one of the few ways where energy itself can vary, but I do not have many studies to prove this.

Hopefully this post will get out there and lustre for those who have in interest and atleast some inept knowledge of these so-called acausal/causal universes.

The only information I could find of them I've posted, but I do want to delve deep within and scrutinize the whole idea of these discrepent conscious universes.

Until I find some more information, feel free.

Greetings Death Stalker, and Enochian,

This conversation has definately peaked my interest. I can recommend one one book, it is a very inexpensive book, it is called ; "A Brief History of Time" From the Big Bang to Black Holes, it is written by Stephen Hawking.

One excerpt I will share from the Book speaking about the Curviture of Space/Time around a Black holes Singularity; "The picture we now have from Oppenheimer's work is as follows: The gravitational field of the star changes the paths of light rays in space/time from what they would have been had the star not been present. The light cones, which indicate the paths followed in space and time by flashes of light emitted from their tips, are bent slightly inward near the surface of the star. This can be seen in the bending of light from distant stars observed during an eclipse. As the star contracts, the gravitational field at its surface gets stronger and the light cones get bent inward more, that makes it more difficult for light from the star to escape, and the light appears dimmer and redder to an observer at a distance."

The way I view the possibility of the Causal and Acausal Universes being identical yet exact opposites of each other and connected by a string or tube goes along with a Strip, like the Mobius Strip with the loose ends attached forming a tube, you then invert one section in the midddle and form a figure eight of sorts, now the power to do this in Space/Time and Dimensions is of course the Collapsing star or Black Hole where energy of one Space Time continuum is collapsed to Negative Energy and goes through the collapsing hole to form a Opposite or Negative Plain of Existence.

Take for instance a Refractor Telescope where the big end lets a picture in, as the piesces of the telescope become smaller and the light is refracted, the result is what is seen through the eye hole is a upside down and opposite what our brain perceives through the senses of the eye.

Of course the Time and Spacial Dimensions may follow a completely varied set of Universal Laws, it is theorized that at the Event Horizon of a Black Hole that Time Slows Down and may actually stop in the center of the Black Hole. The Cones of Light are half in this Universe, and Half in the Parallel Universe created by the Black Hole. There is an interesting diagram of this Conical Split on page 86, that shows a Split Cone which looks almost exactly like a Celtic Double Spiral. It kind of caught me off guard when I saw the diagram with the Split Cone.

I have also considered that in the Tradition of The Hebrew Kabbalah, the AIN SOPH AUR - The Boundless Light, The Boundless Nothing, descirbing the Primordial Point from which the Sephirah or the Spheres of the Tree of Life Emanated into existence, seem to explain Prexistence, Darkness, or collapsing or coalescing into an infinitismal small point and then expanding to our Sphere of Sensation. The very first Sephirah called Kether also called the Primum Mobile is described as "THE FIRST WHIRLINGS", this would typify motion, whether from a drawing or attracting motion, or because of the absence of something, The Boundless Nothing- A Black Hole in Negative Existence.

Just some of my thoughts on the subject. And Thank You Both for the great discussion, I am really enjoying it.

Respectfully,
Helel (Joseph)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Enochian
post Dec 27 2006, 07:37 PM
Post #13

Zelator
Group Icon

This is great stuff. Here is the Wiki Acasual. It fits in nicely.

An acausal system is a system that is not a causal system, that is one that depends on some future input values and possibly on some input values from the past or present. This is in contrast to a causal system which depends only on current and/or past input values. This is often a topic of control theory and digital signal processing (DSP).

Anticausal systems are also acausal, but the converse is not always true. An acausal system that has any dependence on past input values is not anticausal.

An example of acausal signal processing is the production of an output signal that is processed from another input signal that is recorded by looking at input values both forward and backward in time from a predefined time arbitrarily denoted as the "present" time. (In reality, that "present" time input, as well as the "future" time input values, have been recorded at some time in the past, but conceptually it can be called the "present" or "future" input values in this acausal process.) This type of processing cannot be done in realtime as future input values are not yet known, but is done after the input signal has been recorded and is post-processed.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anticausal_system"

--------------------

Om Bhur Bhuva Suvah
Tat Savithur Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi
Dhiyo Yonah Prachodayat

+Quote Post

DarK
post Dec 27 2006, 08:50 PM
Post #14

Zelator
Group Icon

After having done so much searching, the most information I could find is from the ONA (the sinister LHP organization), here is one of their theories on the Acausal, which is very interesting:

Acausal Existence ~ The Secret Revealed

Acausal existence - the secret of true Immortality - has been hinted at many times in certain esoteric writings connected with a particular LHP.

In the past, a few Adepts of the LHP - and the occassional notorious individual interested in dark sorcery - tried to secure for themselves an acausal existence by dark rites of sacrifice, and as a result dark legends arose. But such means are not really necessary.

Before describing what is necessary, a brief examination of such acausal existence will be in order. According to a sinister tradition we as individuals possessed of consciousness have both a causal and an acausal aspect to that consciousness. The acausal is latent (or mostly so) and magickal Initiation awakens it - opening a gate or nexion to the acausal. This allows the acausal to be apprehended (usually via a symbolism such as the septenary Tree of Wyrd) and acausal energies to be used/directed (i.e. 'magick'). The result is an 'expansion' of consciousness. Progression by the Initiate to the higher grades of initiation is actually the expansion of the acausal in individual consciousness (or, viewed another way, the progression of the individual into the acausal) - a balance of causal/acausal being achieved in 'the Abyss'. Beyond this, because of the balance so attained, it is possible to transcend to the acausal - to create an acausal existence when the causal ceases (ie. physical death).

The acausal is not however, a "dreamy realm" or some kind of nirvana/heaven. It is rather, the very essence of Being - beyond opposites, primal Chaos. Nirvana and such like are abstract moral forms - ie. they are "unbalanced" since they lack darkness, the sinister, the negative..... [Nirvana and such like are usually described in terms only of 'light'.] The acausal is the realm of the Dark Gods - and these beings are not imaginative symbols for the titillation of consciousness, nor simply a part of the psyche, to be transcended or negated or whatever by 'forces of light'. Rather, they exist independent of our consciousness [yet such is the nature of the acausal that they are also part of what is dormant within us] and while they may be accessed (or 'discovered') by consciousness and thus presenced in the causal (on Earth) their actual intrusion would totally disrupt sentient life in the causal - like the meeting of matter and antimatter. Sinister magick (of the aeonic and internal kind) may be said to be like a machine or engine where containment of opposites is possible and controllable in certain amounts and under certain conditions. [in simple terms, sinister aeonic magick contains the flow of the acausal into a temporal form - usually an Aeon and its associated civilization -via a nexion/magickal centre to thus over thousands of years increase the amount of the acausal that is presenced, increasing thus evolution in individuals in accordance with sinister goals.Such is one of the forms of real Black Magick.]

The nature of acausal existence may be apprehended by individuals by certain sinister rites such as those of the Nine Angles. To achieve an individual acausal existence the sinister path must be followed, from Initiate to Internal Adept to Master/Mistress and beyond because this following of such a path in the way indicated (qv. Naos and Black Book) creates acausal consciousness in the individual over causal time. The Grade Ritual of Grand Master/G. Mistress makes the Adept more acausal than causal. Beyond this, is a simple ritual (the solo Nine Angles rite done by the Grand Master/G.Mistress) when consciousness is transfered beyond the nexion opened/created by the previous Grade Ritual. Immortality - the final stage of the way - is then achieved, followed then or shortly thereafter by causal death, although consciousness can be transfered to inhabit another causal body, this is not usually done as wyrd is achieved. Simple, really, although this alchemical process takes about 25 years. By virtue of the nexion, the new Immortal alters the temporal structure of the world, usually for an Aeon.

They speak of rites and traditions which "open" access to the Acausal, It seems slightly misinterpreted.

I get the feeling of the yin-yang, I believe these Causal and Acausal universes are the sole reason of our existance, and thus the cosmos is essential for their being.

The above is a good read, albeit a bit "sinister", still has good information on the basis of the universes. How much of it is true? I do not know at the present.

The problem with any organization is that they attain some information and twist it around to fit their needs and philosophies. But this information does not seem so dubious to me.

This post has been edited by DeathStalker: Dec 27 2006, 08:52 PM

+Quote Post

DarK
post Dec 27 2006, 09:00 PM
Post #15

Zelator
Group Icon

The below may induce some "heat" in some beliefs, but it is only what my ambiguous logic is tellng me at the moment, so bare with me.

The Acausal seems to be associated with disorder and chaos, rampant existance, whilst the Causal is associated more with order (yin-yang).

I strongly believe that this also means that the "Old Ones" of the Necronomicon can very well be entitiies in the Acausal, at war with Enki, Marduk, etc... who are entities of the Causal.

According to tradition, the Dark Gods are waiting, in what may be described as a parallel universe, to return to Earth and thus our spatial, causal universe. Essentially, the universe of the Dark Gods is acausal and the two universes may be re-presented as being joined by various Star Gates (or more accurately 'nexions'). These 'Gates' are regions of space-time where passage from one universe to another is possible at certain times - that is, when the Gates are aligned according to their cosmic cycle. Traditionally, it is believed that these Gates open about once every 2,000 years. Because of the nature of the two connecting universes (that is, their difference in time and spatial geometry) not only is physical travel possible between them, but also to a limited extent, a special form of astral travel. This astral form is possible because our own consciousness, by its nature and evolution, is partly acausal and therefore already to an extent on a primal level part of this other universe. Thus, it is possible for an individual to journey into the other realms where the Dark Gods are waiting just as it is feasible - if the psychic Gates are opened - for those dreaded and negative entities who are seldom named to manifest on our level. Such travels are manifestly only feasible when a nexion is about to be opened, is open or is closing - that is, at the beginning and ending of an Aeon. At other times, travel is very difficult and very severe measures must be taken in order to create the energy required. Such methods have seldom been used in the past: they involve great danger to the individual(s), hideous rituals of suffering and sacrifice, or immense detail in preparation and the acquisition of a crystal tetrahedron of the right quality.

The intrusion of these entities into our universe takes many forms, both physical and psychic, and here again Lovecraft has mis-represented them. According to Tradition, the last overt physical manifestation took place thousands of years ago, around 8,000 BP and gave rise to, among other legends, the myth of Dragons. Prior to this, the sinister tradition speaks of the first coming of the Dark Gods at the dawn of our consciousness - probably around 2O,OOO yes BP. Psychic intrusion is often minimal but nevertheless terrifying for some. According to one recent account: "They lurk at the threshold of existence preening their wings and eyes and sounds which they send forth to all who have ears to hear and minds to know. And they wait and reside in the space between worlds, the space that is the corner of the meeting of dimensions. They are the destroyers ... the bornless forever who wait for our call. Soon they will come to collect that blood which is required by Them. To understand Them is to pass that Abyss beyond which the man ceases to be."

so...

Causal = Order

Acausal = Dis-Order (no past or future, timeless)

Causal + Acausal = Existance (our being).

Some (many) LHP orders seem to be associated more with the Acausal, and work with entities which reside in the Acausal.

Black magic itself could very well be influenced by the Acausal, manipulation of any sort, etc...

It isn't too incongruous to think that our origins may be of a mixture of these two universes, giving us what is called "Free will"; but that's only a logical theory.

Question is... wouldn't there be magic associated with Acausal/Causal, or would all magic come from one or the other? and life force?

This post has been edited by DeathStalker: Dec 28 2006, 02:42 AM

+Quote Post

DarK
post Dec 27 2006, 09:14 PM
Post #16

Zelator
Group Icon

The below is another interesting read... derived from the ONA information.

The Abyss

The Abyss is where the causal and the acausal meet: a nexus of temporal and spatial dimensions. Because of the nature of our consciousness, the Abyss lies latent within all of us – that is, our consciousness consists of both causal and acausal aspects. In this sense, we are all 'Gates'/ to the acausal dimensions, although this Gate – and the pathways leading to/from it – often lies undiscovered. Magickal training is essentially the discovery, exploration and use of these pathways.
Symbolised causally, the Abyss lies between the spheres of the Sun and Mars in the septenary Tree of Wyrd, and the 'Entering the Abyss' is that stage of magickal development which distinguishes the Master/ Mistress from the Adept. The experience of the Abyss – which the Grade Ritual 'Entering the Abyss' begins – is fundamentally a destruction of the self-image which the Grade Ritual of Internal Adept created and which was glimpsed during the External Adept rite. It is also the destruction of all personal illusions regarding opposites: the final 'withdrawing of projections'. In essence, the Internal Adept has learnt (mainly through the Grade Ritual) to withdraw the projections of the 'ego' from other individuals – that is, their is an understanding of individuals as those individuals are in essence: without the distortion of one's own passions/ideas/prejudices and without the distortions of other people's ideas/judgements and so on. The experience of the Abyss takes this a stage further – there is a withdrawal of all personal projections made by every individual upon others/the 'cosmos' and so on: both personal and impersonal. Thus, the essence is apprehended behind the appearance which the causal produces because it is the causal. Put very simply, the Abyss is the beginning of acausal perception.
This perception implies a complete understanding of oneself, one's wyrd, as well as an understanding of others, of aeonic influences, and of the 'cosmos' itself – the beginnings of wisdom ... Yet this does not mean a negation of individuality. Rather, it is an enhancement of consciousness. This is so because the Abyss is also the Tree of Wyrd itself – all the spheres and the pathways in both their individual and aeonic forms: the 'individual forms' being Jungian-type archetypes (and the experiences/ understanding appropriate to these) on a personal level, and the 'aeonic forms' being aeonic/cultural myths and images on a supra-personal level, in both 'sinister' and 'light' aspects. Further, the Abyss is also a direct opening or "Gate" to the acausal dimensions.
The ritual of the Abyss implies an acceptance of acausal energies as those energies are – that is, without any 'abstract', personal or judgemental views. It is a letting 'in' of those Null, Chaotic energies without any hindrance. This of course can be dangerous, but the preparation reduces this danger as well as making possible an understanding of those energies and the 'forms' they may or may not assume in both the causal and acausal worlds. This latter point is quite important, because there have been many who, unprepared, having experienced some acausal' energies via entering the Abyss too soon. Quite often, the result' of this premature magickal experience is madness or extreme personal dis-orientation resulting in a 'possessed' personal life and/or loss of vitality; another and frequent result is personal delusion about one's own abilities and understanding, both personal and magickal.
This understanding of the acausal, vital to a 'successful' crossing of the Abyss, derives from the preparation implicit in (a) having undertaken the Grade Ritual of Internal Adept [that is, in essence, having spent at least three months alone without any external influences and without any personal contact] and (b) having fulfilled the tasks revealed by that Grade Ritual. This fulfilling of personal tasks (the accomplishment of part of the wyrd of the individual) is necessary (and it takes from one to many years after the Grade Ritual of Internal Adept) because it dissipates the energy of the 'self-image' that the Grade Ritual produces, preparing thus a voidness within the Adept. The Adept generally knows when this inner void is reached (in simple terms, the personal, driving energy is gone through achievement of personal goals: the reality, of course, is more complicated and here the advice of a Master/Mistress/Magus is often sought).
The ritual of the Abyss is simple. The physical part (the walk in the specified time without assistance) is essential preparation for the 'magickal' part because it prepares the consciousness in a very specific way as well as draining the physical resources of the body. To complete the walk given the conditions stated requires determination – and this determination is released/abandoned when the magickal part of the rite is begun, this release/abandonment occurring quite naturally because the physical goal has been achieved. Thus, there is a 'hidden' wisdom in the construction of the rite (as there is in all the Grade Rituals).
The physical part also creates – because of the isolation – a feeling within the individual of being only a part of something more vast, and it for this reason that the walk is undertaken as far from human habitation as possible. This isolation, the concentration required to walk at a pace enabling the goal to be reached within the set time, the rhythm of walking, the anticipation of the magickal part, all combine to produce the conditions necessary within the consciousness of the individual conducive to success.

As mentioned above, the Abyss is also an opening into the acausal. The 'passing of the Abyss' is the opening of that 'Gate' within us. All magick is a glimpse of the acausal, and the stages of the seven-fold way are really stages when the acausal energies are developed and understood in a progressively more emphatic manner – that is, they may be seen as 'pushing that Gate wider and wider' – in the passing of the Abyss there is no longer a Gate, but rather a union or fusion. In another sense, the seven-fold way may be said to be the creation, within the consciousness of the individual, of connections or pathways to the acausal – each stage develops more and more pathways until they form a conduit through which acausal energy 'flows'. Beyond the Abyss, the individual is part of the acausal 'flow' and has achieved the goal of sentient life. This is really the great secret of alchemy, of magick and of the Left Hand or Sinister Path itself – that is, we can create for ourselves another existence in another 'universe' and an existence which continues after our causal self dies. The means to this existence is simply – the seven fold way.

According to tradition, the Abyss is also presenced physically in our causal universe. That is, terrestrial and 'Space' or 'Star' Gates exist where the two universes are joined. In reality, the terrestrial Gates may be said to be points where the causal and acausal come close to contact: where there is 'seepage' of acausal energy – the discovery of these places and then the 'opening of the Gate' via magick producing Aeonic energy to alter the causal (and thus the individuals in the world). [See the Order MSS relating to Aeons, 'Lovecraft and the Dark Gods' etc.]

+Quote Post

DarK
post Dec 27 2006, 09:23 PM
Post #17

Zelator
Group Icon

Some more info from the ONA, dealing with spacial time.

Aristotle and the Acausal Cosmic Being

The importance of Aristotle is that he accepts Nature, and the cosmos itself, as things which can be understood, or apprehended, by our consciousness and the use of reason. Furthermore, for Aristotle, Nature is a wonderful, often beautiful, "striving-to-become" – it strives to become what is ‘immortal’. That is, it strives for more order. The pursuit of understanding by the use of reason can and often does fill us with awe and joy - it inspires us. and raises us, as mortals, to a higher level. This Aristotelian striving to know by the use of reason, this Aristotelian awe and joy, form the basis of science and in the fundamental sense it is these things which make us human and civilized.

In contrast to the life-enhancing ‘striving-to-become’ and the joyful enquiring of Aristotle, Plato, for example, views the world and nature as imperfect and often ugly. Aristotle looks upward, toward what is immortal, while Plato looks downward from an abstract and almost lifeless ‘perfection’.

Aristotle provides us with the essentials we need to begin to understand the cosmos, Nature and life itself. These essentials are: (i) that the cosmos exists independently of us and our consciousness; (ii) that our understanding of this ‘external world’ depends upon our senses - that is, on what we can see, hear or touch; (iii) that logical argument or reason, is the means to knowledge and understanding of and about this ‘external world’; (iv) that the cosmos is, of itself, a reasoned order subject to rational laws.

The importance of these essentials needs emphasizing, for they enable us to avoid the idle speculation, the confusion and the irrational assumptions and conclusions that mark the non-scientific attempts at ‘understanding’. For example, what is beyond our senses and our direct experience cannot form the basis of understanding, and is therefore irrelevant - for what is important to understanding is what is known, what is perceived by us. Using these Aristotelian essentials, we can soon appreciate some of the most important conclusions which Aristotle himself reached. These logical conclusions, based on the essentials we have accepted, form the basis of our own enquiry. They are:

(1) Since the cosmos is an order, a changing, which we because of our consciousness can understand, the change, or movement, of things in this cosmos does not have a beginning as it does not have an end. Therefore, any speculation about the ‘origin’ of this cosmos is idle and useless because the cosmos is eternal.

(2) This changing of the cosmos - the movement within it, its cycle of growth, decline and growth for example - is itself dependent on something. This is the timeless, or eternal, ‘prime mover’, or ‘First Cause’, which itself does not move, as measured by time. Time itself is the measure of movement - that is, time is implicit in, or is a part of, movement. Expressed another way, time is the measure of change.

(3) All life implies ‘ordinary’ matter plus an extra "something". Our own human life possesses more of this extra "something" than other life. Thus do we and we alone of all life that we know have ‘consciousness’, an awareness of our surroundings, and ‘the desire to know’.

If we use slightly different terminology, we can at once understand these things better. The cause of movement itself must be a-causal, that is, "beyond the causal". The ‘prime Mover’ - or the being of the cosmos itself, the ‘cosmic Being’ - is thus acausal. Movement, and thus change, are causal. It is the acausal which causes, or drives, the movement of the causal, of ordinary matter. Furthermore, we can say that it is this acausal which is the extra "something" which life possesses. That is, life is a contact, or intermingling, of matter with the cosmic Being itself, with the acausal.

The science of Physics describes the ordinary matter of the cosmos and its movement, or change. This description depends on ordinary or causal time. But this is an incomplete description of the cosmos because it considers such movement in isolation, in purely causal terms, whereas the cosmos, and the matter within it, is both causal and acausal. Furthermore, the changes which Physics describes are described by an earth-derived and earth-bound causal time based on our own planetary-sun cycle of change.

What needs to be understood is that this other aspect, the acausal, can be experienced and known - that is, it exists in the physical sense, can be discovered by us, and known. It is not ‘immaterial’ in the sense of being ‘spiritual’, and neither is it unknowable in the sense that a supreme god or omnipotent being is unknowable. The best way is to consider this acausal as another type of 'matter' or change, different from ordinary matter and ordinary, causal, change as measured and understood by causal, earth-derived, time. This acausal is most evidently manifest in living things - in we ourselves, and in the aspects or life-forms of Nature.

To make this acausal real for ourselves - to fully understand it - we have to somehow discover, describe or capture and express this acausal in some physical way. We must find some means of describing the changes of this ‘acausal matter’ in terms of ‘acausal time’. For this, the mathematical descriptions used by Physics to describe the changes of ordinary matter will not do because such descriptions describe such changes in terms of causal time, even when non-Euclidean geometry is used.

One way of capturing the acausal is to develop a truly organic technology - that is, to create living machines from organic material. Such an organic technology would be totally different from the current concern with "molecular electronics" and "nanotechnology" because these concerns still depend on manufactured, discrete and dead electronic components which themselves are based on descriptions of causal matter using causal time. Electronics, for example, is a means of describing the changes of a particular type of causal matter - electrons - over causal time, and enables components and circuits to be built to alter and control the flow of electrons. Thus, for example, using organic ‘molecules’ to store data is not a genuine organic technology, because: (i) such molecules are manufactured to do one or two specific, inert, tasks; (ii) such molecules are not basically alive as independent changing organisms - that is, not possessed of the acausal; and (iii) they would still be somehow connected to, and dependent upon, electronic components. A truly organic technology uses one type of acausal matter, living matter, and its changes, or growth, in a living way to produce an organic machine made entirely of organic matter, with no dead, discrete, manufactured components - electronic or otherwise. We ourselves would interact with, or control these organic machines in a living way, for example by using our "thoughts" (via "biofeedback" or something more sophisticated) or a living symbiotic relationship, such as the relationship of a hunting man with his well-trained hunting dog. In either case, the parameters of change, of control, of such organic machines would be natural or living ones determined by the acausal, or living, changes of that organic machine – rather than determined by causal, inert, matter such as an electronic, electrical or mechanical circuit. In the example of the hunting dog, the parameter of control is the relationship which exists between the dog and its master. Such a truly organic technology would enable us, for instance, to build or create an organic space-ship capable of traveling between the stars, with this ship being a living, existing, being, capable of living or existing in interstellar space, and having some kind of symbiotic relationship with its crew or its controller.

However, to create this technology it is necessary for us to understand the basics of acausal matter and acausal change, and to do this we need to develop a new Physics - and if necessary a new mathematics - to describe such things. Before even this can be done, we need to understand what acausal matter itself is, and how to describe its change, as acausal time - that is, we need to know exactly what both causal and acausal matter are, and what both causal and acausal movement or change mean.

Causal Matter and Causal Time:

The description of causal, or ordinary, matter and its movement or change involves the use of a frame of reference, or geometrical co-ordinate system, whether this be an absolute one, as posited by Newton, or a relative one, as posited by modern Physics. Space is defined by this frame of reference - for space, in the physical sense, is said to exist between two objects, or points, which are themselves described by fixed co-ordinates of a frame of reference. Space is simply ‘extension’. In this simple sense, causal time is the duration between the movement of an object, measured from some starting point in a frame of reference, to the measured end of that movement in the same frame of reference.

The notions of ‘force’ and ‘energy’ are used to describe changes which an object or objects can undergo, and such changes are dependent on the mass, velocity (or movement), rate of change of velocity and the distance of movement of the object or the other object(s) which affect or cause an object to so change. Force, and energy, are basically expressions of the changes of causal matter over causal time.

Modern physics assumes these things - force, space and time - exist, of themselves. That is, that space exists and that a particular force, for example the gravitational force due to a massive object, exists in the space around that massive object.

Whatever the reality of such concepts in actual, cosmic, terms, they have hitherto proved useful in describing the motion and behaviour of observed and observable physical matter, as they have provided a basic understanding of the known physical cosmos. So long as such concepts are based on what is known and observed, so long as they are rational, and so long as the observed reality confirms them and their logically deduced consequences, then they are valuable. They cease to be valuable when they are not based on what is known and observed, when they cease to be rational, or when there is no observed or known reality to confirm or contradict them and the speculations derived from them.

In the overall, cosmic sense, the Physics of causal matter, and the laws which form the basis of this Physics, should be considered to be a special, or limiting, case of the living or organic cosmos described by the laws and processes and concepts of acausal matter and acausal time. That is, the laws, process and concepts of acausal matter and acausal time should also describe, as a special case, the laws, processes and concepts of known physical matter. The new Physics of acausal matter and acausal time should reduce to the old Physics of ordinary matter when the conditions for such ordinary matter apply.

Acausal Matter and Acausal Time:

Acausal matter is ordinary matter plus an extra "acausal something" - rather like a charged particle is ordinary matter plus the extra "causal something" of charge. For the present, and for convenience, we shall call this extra "acausal something", acausal charge.

The basic properties of acausal matter are:

(1) An acausal object, or mass, can change without any external force acting upon it - that is, the change is implicit in that acausal matter. by virtue of its inherent acausal charge.

(2) The rate of change of an acausal object, or mass, is proportional to its acausal charge.

(3) The change of an acausal object can continue until all its acausal charge has been dissipated.

(4) Acausal charge is always conserved.

(5) An acausal object, or mass, is acted upon by all other acausal matter in the cosmos.

(6) Each acausal object in the physical cosmos attracts or repels every other acausal object in the physical cosmos with a magnitude which is proportional to the product of the acausal charges of those objects, and inversely proportional to the distance between them as measured in causal space.

Acausal time is implicit in acausal matter, because space, as such, does not exist for acausal matter - that is, such acausal matter cannot be described by a frame of reference in causal space. Separation, in the sense of physical space measured by moments of causal time or a duration of causal time, does not exist for acausal matter because such a separation implies causal time itself. Hence the principle that an acausal object or mass is acted upon by all other matter in the cosmos because all such matter can be considered to be ‘joined together’ - to be part of an indivisible whole. In the abstract and illustrative sense, we could say that all acausal matter exists in the physical world described by causal space and causal time as well as existing simultaneously in a different continuum described by acausal space and acausal time. with this ‘acausal space’ incapable of being described in terms of conventional physical space, either Euclidean or non-Euclidean. This ‘acausal space’ and this ‘acausal time’ are manifested by, and described by, acausal charge itself - that is, by the extra property which acausal matter possesses because it is acausal.

The properties of acausal matter, enumerated above, form the basis for the new Physics which describes acausal matter and its changes, and it is no coincidence that many of them express, for acausal charge, what the ordinary Physics expresses for ordinary matter and electric charge, since the acausal charge is what makes any matter which possesses it alive or organic - a living, changing, organism. When this acausal charge leaves or is dissipated away from an acausal object, then that object becomes ordinary physical matter, obeying the laws of ordinary Physics. Such matter is then ‘inert’ or ‘dead’.

Furthermore, these basic properties of acausal matter enable us to really begin to understand, for the first time, the real nature of the cosmos, as they can show us the way toward developing a truly organic technology and an organic medicine capable of replacing the rather lifeless, primitive and often damaging medicine of the present which relies on traumatic surgery and drugs.

Life and the Acausal Charge

Life implies the following seven attributes - a living organism respires; it moves; it grows or changes; it excretes waste; it is sensitive to, or aware of, its environment; it can reproduce itself, and it can nourish itself.

The acausal charge or charges which a living organism possesses is what causes or provokes the physical and chemical changes in an object so that it exhibits the above attributes. For instance, a living cell could not be made from its molecular constituent parts and then be expected to suddenly become ‘alive’. The process of life occurs only when acausal charges are present in addition to the ordinary matter (of elements, molecules and so on) which make up the substance of an organism.

An organism - something which is alive - obeys the ordinary laws of physics (with one known exception) but is also subject to the laws which govern acausal matter. Ordinary matter, or a dead once living organism, does not obey the laws which govern such acausal matter. The one known exception is the second law of thermodynamics - a living organism represents an increase in order: a re-structuring of physical matter in a more ordered way. This change toward more order may be said to be 'powered' or caused by the acausal energy of acausal charges. The causal energy changes in organisms, which can be described by ordinary chemical reactions between elements and molecules - that is, in terms of chemical energy – are produced or caused by acausal charges. In effect, such chemical reactions are one of the physical manifestations of acausal charges in the causal continuum. Being ‘alive’ means ordinary physical matter is re-organized, or changed, in a more ordered way. A living organism possesses the capacity, by virtue of its acausal charges, to create order, to synthesize order from the less ordered physical world. Life implies an increase in order in the causal continuum.

Detecting Acausal Charges

The acausal charges which organism possess by virtue of being organisms should be capable of being physically detected. That is, they should be capable of being observed, by us, and should be capable of being measured quantitatively using some measuring device devised for such a purpose. Following such detection and measurement, observations of the behaviour of such acausal charges could be made. Such observations would then form the basis for theories describing the nature and the laws of such charges. The result would then be the construction of organic machines and equipment, following the invention of basic "machines" to generate, or produce, moving acausal charges.

A useful comparison to aid the understanding of such a process of discovery, measurement and theory, exists in the history of electricity. Static electricity was known for many centuries, but not understood until the concept of positive and negative charges was postulated. Later, instruments such as the gold-leaf electroscope were invented for detecting and measuring such charges. Other instruments, such as frictional machines and the Leyden jar, were invented for producing and accumulating, or storing, electric charges, and producing small ‘galvanic currents’ or electricity. Then the great experimental scientist Faraday showed that ‘galvanic currents’, magnetism and static charges were all related, and produced what we now call an electro-magnetic generator to produce electricity. From such simple experimental beginnings, our world has been transformed by machines and equipment using electricity, and by the electronics which has developed from electricity.

It is obvious that acausal charges cannot be detected by equipment based on electricity - for example connecting a living organism (such as a plant) to some equipment designed to detect or measure electrical charge, either static or moving, or electrical resistance or whatever Some changes in, for example electrical resistance, may be measured when such an organism is connected to equipment designed to measure electrical resistance, and when that organism undergoes some sort of change, but it is some physical physiological or chemical change which is being observed not the acausal change caused by acausal charge. To detect acausal charge and thus some acausal change something acausal has to be used. This means that to detect acausal charge Something alive - some organism or organisms - has to be used, and the change in that detecting organism somehow observed on the physical level, Perhaps after that detecting organism has undergone some physical or chemical change as a result of ‘detecting’ an acausal charge or charges.

Thus, to establish the new "organic science" - and to develop the fundamental laws of the Physics of this new science - practical experiments need to be conducted and observations made. It is such practical experiments - at first to detect and measure the basic acausal charge - which are the next step forward.

+Quote Post

Joseph
post Dec 28 2006, 07:06 PM
Post #18

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(DeathStalker @ Dec 28 2006, 03:23 AM) *
Some more info from the ONA, dealing with spacial time.
Aristotle and the Acausal Cosmic Being

Aristotle provides us with the essentials we need to begin to understand the cosmos, Nature and life itself. These essentials are: (i) that the cosmos exists independently of us and our consciousness; (ii) that our understanding of this ‘external world’ depends upon our senses - that is, on what we can see, hear or touch; (iii) that logical argument or reason, is the means to knowledge and understanding of and about this ‘external world’; (iv) that the cosmos is, of itself, a reasoned order subject to rational laws.

The importance of these essentials needs emphasizing, for they enable us to avoid the idle speculation, the confusion and the irrational assumptions and conclusions that mark the non-scientific attempts at ‘understanding’.

Greetings Death Stalker,

I have a question that I am curious about, What, or Who is the ONA?

I ask this because I find some fundamental differences of opinion for the above quoted section that I have marked.

Firstly, I believe it is a fundamental error to believe that the Cosmos is not conscious, and that we are not as smaller units or aspects of a consciousness within a greater Cosmic Consiousness, and that we have not the innate sense of Intellectual Intuition or a "Knowing" of "Knowing".

Secondly, to try and explain in logical verbatum or ideology the reason why a typhoon may wipe out woman, children and men, animals and all living things in its path as a logical step to evolution, just escapes my thought process. This example however graphic is an example that not every Action, Thought, or Reaction can Logically be estimated regardless of the level of knowledge of the subject. In Ancient times these disasters would have been described as the anger of the Gods against mankind for some transgression, in Modern times as Erratic Weather Patterns that have built up through global warming. Both at the time of their knowledge seem to be logical explanations for the people going through these disasters, yet, that still dosn't answer the question of "Why did this disaster happen?"

Thirdly, athough I believe that the Cosmos is a living Conscious Cosmic mind, I would not try to say I comprehend the order of all Cosmic or even Earthly events, so the rationality this material speaks of as a reasoning Cosmos, it may be just as is. Is their rationality behind a race of individuals being risen such as human, to try to dominate all the external physical things they may come into contact with. Is it rational that this race is always disagreeing about the very origin of their species, the very nature of their spiritual or non-spiritual beliefs, that they differ to such degrees that in their rational mind, created by a rational Cosmos, they would seek to eradicate through violence any that would be different, or disagree with their ideologies.

This would (in my honest opinion) seem like the most irrational created form their was within the Cosmos, so would that make the Creative Cosmos which supplied the necessary elements for the coming about of the Origin of Life, and the Evolutionary Conscious attainment of rationality to these creatures, or race of man would the Cosmos then be responsible for the actions of 'said race.' However if their are multitudes of a variety of levels of rationality and reasoning, of consciousness and perception, and that this infinite variety of possible levels may only be but as a small thought in the Universal Mind. This would explain that their may be Conscious and Unconscious Levels beyond our comprehension that we have not perceived, or are incapable of perceiving at this time.

Science can not even convince the Modern Man of their specific Origins, let alone try to explain the nature of the Cosmic Universe. I say Understanding comes through Skepticism. This does not mean doubt, but, the nature of questioning and thoroughly investigating every avenue possible before believing in a particular idea as truth. Skepticism is to me one of the most rational tools we have at our disposal, yet, it is often one of the least used tools as well.

Respectfully,
Helel (Joseph)

This post has been edited by Joseph: Dec 28 2006, 07:19 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

DarK
post Dec 28 2006, 07:20 PM
Post #19

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Joseph @ Dec 28 2006, 05:06 PM) *
Greetings Death Stalker,

I have a question that I am curious about, What, or Who is the ONA?

I ask this because I find some fundamental differences of opinion for the above quoted section that I have marked.

Firstly, I believe it is a fundamental error to believe that the Cosmos is not conscious, and that we are not as smaller units or aspects of a consciousness within a greater Cosmic Consiousness, and that we have not the innate sense of Intellectual Intuition or a "Knowing" of "Knowing".

Secondly, to try and explain in logical verbatum or ideology the reason why a typhoon may wipe out woman, children and men, animals and all living things in its path as a logical step to evolution, just escapes my thought process. This example however graphic is an example that not every Action, Thought, or Reaction can Logically be estimated regardless of the level of knowledge of the subject. In Ancient times these disasters would have been described as the anger of the Gods against mankind for some transgression, in Modern times as Erratic Weather Patterns that have built up through global warming. Both at the time of their knowledge seem to be logical explanations for the people going through these disasters, yet, that still dosn't answer the question of "Why did this disaster happen?"

Thirdly, athough I believe that the cosmos is a living conscious cosmic mind, I would not try to say I comprehend the order of all Cosmic or even earthly events, so the rationality this material speaks of as a reasoning Cosmos, it may be just as is. Is their rationality behind a race of individuals being risen such as human, to try to dominate all the external physical things they may come into contact with. Is it rational that this race is always disagreeing about the very origin of their species, the very nature of their spiritual or non-spiritual beliefs, that they differ to such degrees that in their rational mind, created by a rational Cosmos, they would seek to eradicate through violence any that would be different, or disagree with their ideologies.

This would (in my honest opinion) seem like the most irrational created form their was within the Cosmos, so would that make the creative Cosmos which supplied the necessary elements for the coming about of the origin of life, and the evolutionary conscious attainment of rationality to these creatures, or race of man be responsible for the actions of 'said race.' However if their are a multitudes of a variety of levels of rationality and reasoning, of consciousness and perception, and that this infinite variety of possible levels may only be but as a small thought in the Universal Mind. This would explain that their may be Conscious and Unconscious Levels beyond our comprehension that we have not perceived, or are incapable of perceiving at this time.

Science can not even convince the Modern Man of their specific Origins, let alone try to explain the nature of the Cosmic Universe. I say Understanding comes through Skepticism. This does not mean doubt, but, the nature of questioning and thoroughly investigating every avenue possible before believing in a particular idea as truth. Skepticism is to me one of the most rational tools we have at our disposal, yet, it is often one of the least used tools as well.

Respectfully,
Helel (Joseph)

Well the ONA (Order of Nine Angles) is a Left Hand Path Satanic organization which believes the cosmos to be just that. They believe mankind to essentually open star-gates to the Acausal for "godly" results... don't ask... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/face08.gif)

They seemed to emphasize a lot on the Causal - Acausal so I decided to throw some of their info out there, see what others think.

They certainly have seemed to twist things around, but there is some core logic which beguiles the reader in the beginning.

This post has been edited by DeathStalker: Dec 28 2006, 07:21 PM

+Quote Post

Joseph
post Dec 28 2006, 08:03 PM
Post #20

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(DeathStalker @ Dec 29 2006, 01:20 AM) *
Well the ONA (Order of Nine Angles) is a Left Hand Path Satanic organization which believes the cosmos to be just that. They believe mankind to essentually open star-gates to the Acausal for "godly" results... don't ask... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/face08.gif)

They seemed to emphasize a lot on the Causal - Acausal so I decided to throw some of their info out there, see what others think.

They certainly have seemed to twist things around, but there is some core logic which beguiles the reader in the beginning.

Greetings Death Stalker,

I agree with your conclusion that they intermix just enough of sensible or theoretically possible ideas with a twist of their own ideology for whatever purpose they aim to disseminate their teachings.

I will say some of it sounded very plausible, then as soon as it seemed I started to agree with a few things, the information would then take a very different direction altogether.

I thank you for posting the information though, it's just I have a slightly different perspective then they were going with their teachings. I will store what was useful in my mental filing cabinet though, and at least know another perspective of Causal and Acausal belief structure.

Thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,
Helel (Joseph)

--------------------

+Quote Post

DarK
post Dec 28 2006, 09:50 PM
Post #21

Zelator
Group Icon

Read this...

Allah, Islamic Science and the Nature of the Acausal

While Islamic Science is based upon the affirmation that there are realms beyond the causal, spatial one known to and observed via our physical senses, and while these realms have been described [ see Islamic Science ] in terms of the acausal, and the union of causal and acausal, it is important to understand that Allah, the Supreme Being, is beyond not only the causal and acausal, but also the unity of acausal and causal. That is, Allah is not this unity of causal and acausal.

While an understanding and apprehension of the acausal is important for Islamic Science - and a way to Allah - Allah is not manifest in this acausal, and its beings, as He is not manifest in the causal and its beings, such as ourselves. Allah is beyond every-thing and every being, whether the thing is causal, acausal, or both causal and acausal, and whether the being is causal, acausal or both causal and acausal. There is no-thing, and no-being which can be likened to Allah.

Allah cannot be conceptualized by us: not in causal terms; not in acausal terms; and not in terms of any combination or union of causal and acausal. Allah is separate from all of His creation - from the realm of the causal, from the realms of the acausal, and from those realms where there is a joining of, or a manifestation of, both causal and acausal.

Islamic Science is a way up, from the causal world of our mortal lives, and its limited causal, spatial, perspective, toward the acausal; toward those other realms of existence which we cannot directly experience through our physical senses, and which are a-causal and which cannot be defined in terms of causal Space.

Islamic Science is essentially a quest to know and understand, through reasoning and the experimental methods of science, the realms of both causal and acausal. The beings and "the things" of both of these realms are Signs; a means whereby we can come to appreciate and know Allah through His creations. This acceptance of, and quest to apprehend and understand, both causal and acausal is the distinguishing feature of Islamic Science, for modern Science (the science of the modern Western world) is purely causal and reductionist, seeking as it does to apprehend and understand all existence in terms of spatial-temporal cause and effect, and so reducing existence, and all beings and all things, to mechanistic reactions between such notions as "matter", "force" and "energy". In contrast to modern causal science, Islamic Science seeks to apprehend the essential relatedness of all existence. That is, it seeks to place all things, all beings - all that exists - in relation to Allah, understanding as Islamic Science does that all existence is ultimately a Unity and created from, and dependent upon, a Higher Being who is separate from, and not influenced in any way by, such created existence and Who, moreover, is still creating being and beings from non-being: Who thus still determines, and will always determine, existence itself.

Modern science accepts as a fundamental principle that the natural world - the very cosmos itself - works by itself without any "outside"/higher or creative intervention. That is, that it follows natural, unchanging, physical laws. Life itself is thus the product of certain chance physical happenings over certain long periods of time, just as our own consciousness, our own powers of reason, resulted from a long process of change caused by gradual adaptation to our physical environment.

Initially, some modern scientists accepted that there may well have been some "Creator" for the cosmos - who only created the initial "matter", or "energy", with this "matter" or "energy" then unfolding in a natural way to produce the cosmos as it is today, without there being any further intervention by this "Creator". However, this notion of some initial "Creator" is rejected by many, if not most, modern scientists today, even though some modern scientists and philosophers now claim that this initial "Creator" is the very cosmos, and that the evolution of the cosmos, is the evolution, the life, of this "Creator".

According to Islamic Science, the acausal while currently unknown to physical science, is not unknowable - it can be studied, known and understood not only through reason but also directly through observation and experiment. For this to be done, the observation and experiments must be based upon acausal methods. That is, the acausal cannot be studied using causal means - through physical experiments based upon causal time and the concept of causal Space, and through the type of reductionist cause-and-effect reasoning inherent in modern causal science.

Acausal reasoning involves concepts such as that of acausal "force" where the change of some acausal "matter" occurs not due to an external "force" but because the change is already inherent in that acausal "matter". [ For further details see the Appendix of The Basis of Islamic Science ]

It is the development of such concepts, and the acausal reasoning necessary to understand them, and then the performance of physical experiments based upon the conclusions of such reasoning, that will enable us for the first time to apprehend and understand the nature of the acausal itself.

http://website.lineone.net/~aaziz/natureacausal.html

+Quote Post

DarK
post Dec 28 2006, 09:55 PM
Post #22

Zelator
Group Icon

What if Acausal energy, and matter, is different from Causal, thus this earth?

Possibilities?

It does make logical sense, that energy could very well be different in the Acausal, as far as I've read.

+Quote Post

Joseph
post Dec 29 2006, 10:31 AM
Post #23

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(DeathStalker @ Dec 29 2006, 03:50 AM) *
Initially, some modern scientists accepted that there may well have been some "Creator" for the cosmos - who only created the initial "matter", or "energy", with this "matter" or "energy" then unfolding in a natural way to produce the cosmos as it is today, without there being any further intervention by this "Creator". However, this notion of some initial "Creator" is rejected by many, if not most, modern scientists today, even though some modern scientists and philosophers now claim that this initial "Creator" is the very cosmos, and that the evolution of the cosmos, is the evolution, the life, of this "Creator".

Greetings Death Stalker,

In the Philospohy of Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, Hegel gives a very similar concept of the Nature of the Absolute being comprises by distinguishibale phases within itself, that the whole is constituent of the parts, yet also greater in some degree then the sum of its parts.

As the above quoted section of your message indicates, that the Creator is constituently the sum and process of the Cosmos, and that the Evolution of the Cosmos, is the Evolution, the Life, of this Creator.

Here is some pertinent information from the Philosophy of Hegel:

"To say, therefore, that the Absolute is self-thinking Thought is to affirm the identity of the ideal and the real, of subjectivity and objectivity. But this is an identity-in-difference, not a blank undifferentiated identity. Spirit sees itself in Nature: It sees Nature as the objective manifestation of the Absolute, a manifestation which is a necessary condition for its own existence. In other words, the Absolute knows itself as the Totality, as the whole process of its becoming; but at the same time it sees distinctions between the phases of its own life. It knows itself as an idenity-in-difference , as the unity which comprises distinguishable phases within itself."

Take for instance the "Becoming" and Self-Reflection of a individual person. We see for instance that we rely on the Inner Self-Thought of our own condition, our own wholeness, and our own being, yet at the same time, we are able to Self-Determine our Subjective Existence in terms of distinguishing certain phases of our Life, of Learning, Of Reflection, of Thought, of Experience. We can see the whole "I" in "I Am Becoming" because we can distinguish particular aspects of our Life. Then if you take this Subjective process to an Objective sense, we can distinguish that we are part of our environment, we distinguish that we are both separate, or, have our individual persons, yet at the same time we are interdependent on the environment and conditions to support our biological forms. We breathe the air from the environment, this sustains the oxygen within our bodies, we take in the food from the environment, we drink of the water, and make shelter of the items found in Nature. All of this Interaction and Interdependence lets us know that, although we have an "I" in our Self Awareness, we also must admit that our very existence depends on the Interrelationships with the environment and other forces around us. We are a Unity of the many aspects of Existence and we are able through this process of evolution, or becoming, able to ascertain that all these Particular factors makeup up "Who We Are" and that each preceeding, present and future experience or Interaction with other aspects or (opposited) Objective aspects of Creation are part and parcel of the Totality of Our Being.

I hope I didn't get too carried away with the Philosophical content of this message, I was on a roll.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blablabla.gif)
Respectfully,
Helel (Joseph)

This post has been edited by Joseph: Dec 29 2006, 11:27 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

DarK
post Dec 29 2006, 05:04 PM
Post #24

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Joseph @ Dec 29 2006, 08:31 AM) *
Greetings Death Stalker,

In the Philospohy of Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, Hegel gives a very similar concept of the Nature of the Absolute being comprises by distinguishibale phases within itself, that the whole is constituent of the parts, yet also greater in some degree then the sum of its parts.

As the above quoted section of your message indicates, that the Creator is constituently the sum and process of the Cosmos, and that the Evolution of the Cosmos, is the Evolution, the Life, of this Creator.

Here is some pertinent information from the Philosophy of Hegel:

"To say, therefore, that the Absolute is self-thinking Thought is to affirm the identity of the ideal and the real, of subjectivity and objectivity. But this is an identity-in-difference, not a blank undifferentiated identity. Spirit sees itself in Nature: It sees Nature as the objective manifestation of the Absolute, a manifestation which is a necessary condition for its own existence. In other words, the Absolute knows itself as the Totality, as the whole process of its becoming; but at the same time it sees distinctions between the phases of its own life. It knows itself as an idenity-in-difference , as the unity which comprises distinguishable phases within itself."

Take for instance the "Becoming" and Self-Reflection of a individual person. We see for instance that we rely on the Inner Self-Thought of our own condition, our own wholeness, and our own being, yet at the same time, we are able to Self-Determine our Subjective Existence in terms of distinguishing certain phases of our Life, of Learning, Of Reflection, of Thought, of Experience. We can see the whole "I" in "I Am Becoming" because we can distinguish particular aspects of our Life. Then if you take this Subjective process to an Objective sense, we can distinguish that we are part of our environment, we distinguish that we are both separate, or, have our individual persons, yet at the same time we are interdependent on the environment and conditions to support our biological forms. We breathe the air from the environment, this sustains the oxygen within our bodies, we take in the food from the environment, we drink of the water, and make shelter of the items found in Nature. All of this Interaction and Interdependence lets us know that, although we have an "I" in our Self Awareness, we also must admit that our very existence depends on the Interrelationships with the environment and other forces around us. We are a Unity of the many aspects of Existence and we are able through this process of evolution, or becoming, able to ascertain that all these Particular factors makeup up "Who We Are" and that each preceeding, present and future experience or Interaction with other aspects or (opposited) Objective aspects of Creation are part and parcel of the Totality of Our Being.

I hope I didn't get too carried away with the Philosophical content of this message, I was on a roll.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blablabla.gif)
Respectfully,
Helel (Joseph)

I actually have a very similar personal philosophy. And yes I've read Hegel's works, he's an incredible philosopher, I seemed to have taken most of his theories.

I believe the cosmos may be seperated with the dark/light, or yin-yang factor; this, being the Causal and Acausal; and I believe each universe as a whole, as a living "being" of matter, thus a "God" if you want to call it.

Perhaps the God (Acausal) created some life, and the God (Causal) created some life... and here we are (?).

I still need more material to build on this but I'm getting ideas as we move on.

I've always thought it was logical to think of the cosmos, or universe, as a being. Perhaps the Acausal (God) and the Causal (God) are part of THE Creator, just as blood cells are to us we are to earth, such as we are to earth, earth is to the universe, such as earth is to the universe, the universe is to etc...

"As above, So below"

+Quote Post

Xenomancer
post Dec 30 2006, 09:45 AM
Post #25

Rode off into the sunset...
Group Icon
From: AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON

YO, I ACTUALLY SEEN THIS

sorry for the trouble of the text, read on, please...

DeathStalker,

I have seen this direct picture/pattern before. There is a tribe in south america, very much into geomancy, earth magick, shamanism. Forgot their name, but they have gold relics carved and modeled into that shape (perhaps they are now kept in museums?). Don't know when, but at some time, they take like...something, stones? and they toss them into the sea (primordial source of life) after doing a dance, following the steps of that pattern of spirals. It signifies the change of life to death. One circle signifies life, the other, the realm of death. They are indeed parallel to each other in dynamic, though with minor differences. One must travel through life to reach death. There is said to be gold in the afterlife, (of which they turn into, if i remember correctly?!).

Can't remember much else. I hope this helps.

Source is either a National Geographic show, or discovery channel. Don't remember which. Was just flipping channels.

--------------------
IPB Image
¡HA HA! ¡ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET!
-Never learn the Art of Sword before the Art of Dance. - Celtic Proverb
-Even with spiritual power, an unchecked ego will only seek to deify itself. - Frank MacEowen
-One cannot traverse waters without causing waves. - Xenomancer
-I find it interesting that we as scholars of metaphysics have no problem discussing the intricacies of the threads of reality, but when it comes to the things that really matter, we forget them. - Xenomancer
-This world is your home. We have a mix of everything here. If you want better, make better. There's no rule of going elsewhere for the tools. That's what magick is about. - Xenomancer

+Quote Post

Enochian
post Dec 30 2006, 10:50 AM
Post #26

Zelator
Group Icon

The golden mean, thats what that is a bigger version. Hmmm have to check that one out but it looks to be 2 of them together.

--------------------

Om Bhur Bhuva Suvah
Tat Savithur Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi
Dhiyo Yonah Prachodayat

+Quote Post

DarK
post Dec 30 2006, 10:32 PM
Post #27

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(WyrdScience @ Dec 30 2006, 07:45 AM) *
YO, I ACTUALLY SEEN THIS

sorry for the trouble of the text, read on, please...

DeathStalker,

I have seen this direct picture/pattern before. There is a tribe in south america, very much into geomancy, earth magick, shamanism. Forgot their name, but they have gold relics carved and modeled into that shape (perhaps they are now kept in museums?). Don't know when, but at some time, they take like...something, stones? and they toss them into the sea (primordial source of life) after doing a dance, following the steps of that pattern of spirals. It signifies the change of life to death. One circle signifies life, the other, the realm of death. They are indeed parallel to each other in dynamic, though with minor differences. One must travel through life to reach death. There is said to be gold in the afterlife, (of which they turn into, if i remember correctly?!).

Can't remember much else. I hope this helps.

Source is either a National Geographic show, or discovery channel. Don't remember which. Was just flipping channels.

I actually came upon it in a African Vodun book I was reading.

+Quote Post

business voodoo
post Dec 30 2006, 11:33 PM
Post #28

Neophyte
Group Icon

great stuff ... i've got to dig out a book i have that focused on some of sir francis bacon thoughts ... it had some relational information of the casual+acasual and polarity (most of which seemed to be echoed in what you all have already presented) ... i remember from a book i read in the library (because it could not be checked out) one afternoon about the that relationship and the context of the oval ... which embodied that symbol you first presented ... from pre-causian and then through into hinduism. and yes, it was related to interdimensional travel and access.

boy, i sure wish i was more meticulous about resources and keeping track of what i learned and from where ... anyway ... maybe i can stir up someone else's memories ... until i find that jennings book, i will be googling as well on what i am recalling.

This post has been edited by business voodoo: Dec 30 2006, 11:34 PM

--------------------
peace & harmony,
elaine
'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'
listen to "THE sideREAL world" on BlogTalkRadio
Live or Pod Cast ... http://www.blogtalkradio.com/businessvoodoo

+Quote Post

DarK
post Dec 31 2006, 12:18 AM
Post #29

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(business voodoo @ Dec 30 2006, 09:33 PM) *
great stuff ... i've got to dig out a book i have that focused on some of sir francis bacon thoughts ... it had some relational information of the casual+acasual and polarity (most of which seemed to be echoed in what you all have already presented) ... i remember from a book i read in the library (because it could not be checked out) one afternoon about the that relationship and the context of the oval ... which embodied that symbol you first presented ... from pre-causian and then through into hinduism. and yes, it was related to interdimensional travel and access.

boy, i sure wish i was more meticulous about resources and keeping track of what i learned and from where ... anyway ... maybe i can stir up someone else's memories ... until i find that jennings book, i will be googling as well on what i am recalling.

I have had many whims which have later turned into great theories which correlate with the Causal and Acausal universes. I am coming to the logical assumption that the Gods of the acausal may be of distinct alien energy then we are. To attain connection with the Acausal may be of rabid techniques. By my research the Gods of the Acausal have chosen to efface the Gods of the Causal, and likewise, but it's unlikely it will happen as we have the yin-yang factor. I am in hopes of gaining more profound knowledge of these distinctly different universes and the life which dwells within them. Many have claimed the possibility of becoming a denizon in the Acausal all together, which could be a case. Another reason I am concerned is that I feel callings from the Acausal Gods, though they oddly sound benign to me, they are malicious to many; this has been elicit to me, and I have pursued the meaning of this distinctly alien universe to perhaps better understand "life" in general, and these Gods who seem to call on some of us.

This post has been edited by DeathStalker: Dec 31 2006, 12:19 AM

+Quote Post

business voodoo
post Jan 2 2007, 12:36 PM
Post #30

Neophyte
Group Icon

curious to know what you mean by 'distinct alien energy' ... e.g., non-terran or just vastly different energy that is still unknown or not familiar to us?

always, so as above, so as below ... one view of malicious and benign may be very different than another ... so i totally get what you are saying.

--------------------
peace & harmony,
elaine
'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'
listen to "THE sideREAL world" on BlogTalkRadio
Live or Pod Cast ... http://www.blogtalkradio.com/businessvoodoo

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
2 Pages 1 2 >