Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Visualisation - Firy Eye
Xochipilli
post Dec 23 2006, 01:41 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Id say like me everybody was born with good visualisation skills. I remember when I was around 6 all I had to do was close my eyes and Id see all sorts of images and colors and I would be able to create images in my mind. I remember it was always easy to create things but it was alot harder to get rid of them or change them once I had created them.

One thing that sticks out the most in my memory is I always used to see this flaming firy eye which I percieved as evil and it used to scare the crap outta me. I intentionally cut off my visualisation skills because this flaming eye kept appearing and it would scary me shitless for some reason. It pissed me off because I enjoyed visualisation all the other things but something about this flaming eye just seemed evil.

I had completely forgot about that until I saw Lord of the Rings. The flaming eye of mordor reminded me of the eye I used to see. Its identical to the eye I used to see all the time when id close my eyes.

Anyone else ever seen that flaming slit eye when visualising? Its just like the one in lord of the rings its bright red and yellow outside and a black slit or pupil in the middle.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

V. Grimm
post Dec 24 2006, 01:15 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

I, at a time in my life, was troubled (mentally and socially). I would repeatedly see a great red eye open up on my wall, and this gravelly voice with far too many tones in it to be anything near human, would say various things. One that stood out was "Give back what you have stolen from me...". I was greatly troubled by this, and on top of it, was going through many things in my life. I'd say this is when the occult really stood out to me. I studied into things of this nature, and was led into a study on hauntings. I had always been on par with the astral, being introduced to it (violently, might I add - an astral entity disguising itself as a guardian angel attacked and tried to kill me) at probably the age of 11. From that moment on, a hole inside me was torn open, I could feel it on a level tangible yet not wholly physical.

Anyways, I grew to find this eye had a name, and it was a source of great disturbance to my best friend and the only other practitioner I knew. His name was Glames, and he was much like a dragon, but he only ever appeared to me when I was depressed, in a rage, or otherwise weakened by emotion. It all started like this, I'd drift off to sleep, my wall would fill with a viscous liquid dark as night, and this eye would open up, and then focus on me. Even if I was doing my best to stay mostly invisible. I ended up just confronting him, and he claimed that I had a piece of him inside myself, and that to be whole, he wanted it back. For lack of a better term, I challenged him to a gentleman's duel, a battle of wits, and he lost. He surrendered, and I.. Um... Ate him.

Later on in life, looking at it from another angle, the first time he appeared to me, I was on pain killers, had a concussion, and I hadn't slept in two days. He was a manifestation of my problems at the time, I think, or that I had somehow conjured this entity to personify my problems so that I could directly face them. The psyche has a great deal of power, but we must acknowledge that we are in control of our psyche. It just centers on being able to control the same things our psyche can. Which is, in itself, a great deal harder than it sounds.

But I digress. I wish you the best of luck, and consider that it could be a psychological manifestation of your troubles. Try confronting it, seeing what it wants. Ask it to remove itself, politely. Sometimes it's as easy as that. Consider the feelings you get when the eye first manifests. Do these feelings cause you a great deal of trouble or appear often to you? Are the situations surrounding the eye's appearance frequent or do they cause you to be upset? All things to think about.

Peace to you.

--------------------
"It is not a garment I cast off this day, but a skin that I tear with my own hands." Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet

+Quote Post

Xochipilli
post Dec 24 2006, 07:15 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

No like I said it only happened when I was around 7. It went away along with me losing my visualisation skills. The only time anything llike it ever appears is when Im having a bad mushroom trip. I see these yellow eyes opening and closing all over the walls and plants etc. Theyre nothing like the flaming eye though. Theyre more like real reptile eyes or something. The firy eye was like the eye or mordor from Lord of the Rings. Nothing human or animal like about it.

I get voices the odd time but never on mushrooms for some odd reason. Only when I smoke weed and its really intense when I stay up days on speed and smoke joints. I had a speed induced schizofrenic episode a while back and the voice became real and I had a 3 hour conversation with it. Unfortunately the voice stayed with me after that but it only repeats 1 word over and over again now. It keeps saying "Dead" or "Your dead" over and over again. Its faded away a fair bit though.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse